What do y'all think of jason genova's sick lats?

what do y'all think of jason genova's sick lats?

LEAVE PHYSICS BEHIND

>literally ILS
it's sick, it's piss, it's insulting, it's revolting
we're freaks okaypissoutbye

INVISIBLE WATERMELON FARMER

pissening bro hes only 22 persons bodyfat and 108 104 weeks out from the november 22nd show awrite pissout bye

R,e,s,peeeeeeeeee

On your face

Genova is a fucking clown, I'll never understand how he become so popular.

Not in the AM bro fucking please. You can talk like that I’m no little man no little bo peep bro No I’m no bro. Don’t fuck with me you don’t want to fuck with fucking… me. Bro I ain’t no little man bro I’m bigger than you I’m like 230 and I’m fucking taking supplements don’t talk shit bro in the morning fucking please, you’re messing with a fucking internet celebrity you’re messing with a guy who’s been with pro bodybuilders you can’t run your mouth if I been and went pro. Bro I am cut I’m on supplements, br.. look bro look bro yea bro you can talk all your fucking tra…. Shut up bro shut the fuck up shut the fuck up bro please shut the fuck up. Bro I don’t think so I used to take martial arts and I have the proof to show it I used to be MMA bro, amateur league.

>I am humble of pie

Kek

Bunch of sad pathetic youtubers exploiting a mentally ill kid for money

Got worse with Bitch Piana bullshit
Shit was lame but now Genova is even more popular

More like he exploits himself for the fame and money. You're either a dumb cunt or don't follow Jason much if you think he's being taken advantage of or bullied.

The Delray Misfits guys are actually nice and honest with him, it's the rat prick crew who did the My Story videos that are assholes.

Fuck this guy's worse than Jason Blaha.

Nah he order 66ed Blaha and is generally a well meaning guy, he just has learning disabilities and an abusive cunt mother

absolute sikcneing piss

Is this guy legit retarded or what?

freakish

no he is not autism he just has add ocd dyslexia and tourettes
Srsly though he's a bit messed up but some of that is from drugs and sleep deprivation. PJ Braun is taking him to get a proper diagnosis soon so long as his cunt alcoholic mother doesn't interfere.

>PJ Braun is taking him to get a proper diagnosis
Where did you hear that? I have been ignoring the pisslords shitty youtube videos lately.

YES!!!! FUCKING YESSSS, HE IS ABSELUTELY RETARDED HOW CAN YO EVEN BE IN DOUBT WTF!!!!!

ARE YOU RETARDED OR WHAT SINCE YOU CAN*T RECOGNISE THAT HE IS AS STUPID A FUCKING BRICK!!!!)=?

>piss stain of piss
kek, always a good laugh from that line

It was somewhere in one of coath PeeJay's hour long vlogs on the Kidneystone Labs channel, cba to dig it up but Janoy turned up to talk about "his" preworkout and PJ got him to agree to get a proper diagnosis while he was there

Holy shit Rich no need to be so rude about him behind his back