Guys, sell ODN now, while you still have a fucking chance. I just sold for a 50% loss...

Guys, sell ODN now, while you still have a fucking chance. I just sold for a 50% loss, dev is going on a rampage in slack, calling investors dumb and saying it will go down to 1 sat. There goes about 3k down the drain for me, but better than pulling out 0 dollars.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ObsidianCrypto/status/916313177813635077
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Damn, it's crashing hard.

Same OP, just sold at a 30% loss, could've made 100% the gains at the top. I was 100% holding this coin until this shitshow of devs leaving with no word from anybody.

The guy who left has half a million odn.

What the fuck.

...On the bright side the pump and dump crew that's been fucking with us for a week is also getting fucked throughout all of this.

Bought at 13k - sold at 9.4k. Greedy as fuck, but learning is expensive.

I was upset when I saw it bounce back a little after I sold but holy fuck it is at 7k now.

who else bagholdin till shit chills out?

Are you guys fudding? Post screens of the slack.

Honestly, I am just relieved to be out of this god awful scamcoin, even at a massive loss. Going to put my salvaged BTC into LINK.

twitter.com/ObsidianCrypto/status/916313177813635077

BAKA

lol, this triggers my buy orders.

thinking of doing exactly the same, I'm still confident in LINK but this shitshow with the devs is crazy

Whatever, faggots, enjoy your 1 sat bags by tonight.

Sell now ! huge scam sell those odn coins. Take the loss, it will go down the toilet like my dump is.

Me, iron hands.

I have over 200k ODN and I'm not too bothered by this . I wish it didn't happen obviously, but OP is completely misrepresenting what’s happening in slack lmao. The devs handled it pretty professionally as far as I’m concerned. Onedeveloper got fired because the other devs thought he was shit, and they are announcing his replacements this week.

it's bouncing back though

>The devs handled it pretty professionally as far as I’m concerned.
My problem is they didn't tell anybody. Suddenly if you visited their site 2 devs were just gone.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH go check it for yourselves, the slack is an absolute sideshow and the devs are making it worse

dead cat bounce. Cya at 1 sat

And he has a lot of coins to dump

No its not, dude im telling you sell before its too late. It will get dumped harder. Going to 4k sats.

Funny how block explorer is convienently down.

THEY NEED TO FUCKING GET SOME COMMON SENSE. I think blackstone is brilliant but he is autistic af. He just doesn't get how branding works.

Lol clearly a level-headed and unbiased source. Not sure how you can expect anyone to believe you when you sound 14 at most.

c o p e

guys, im telling you. Its all planned. they were fucking with us the whole time. I swear. come join slack. i already sold. Be wise. This is my last reply, sell before its too late.

I don't even hold any ODN.

i thought autistic was a good thing?

what was the ico price?

4.6k sats

>Not buying into other Vitalik coins
>Being this dumb to keep your money in ODN and watch it drop another 40%
>WETRUST
>First to tackle its use-case problem.
>Team from Stanford and Berkeley.
>$30 million market cap
>Money Skelly is an advisor
>Alpha coming out next week
>Spike yesterday due to whales accumulation, but dipped today back to usual prices.
>200m mcap is the minimum expected for a Vitalik Coin
>6x more to go.

Nice try. I'm not fucking selling