Does anyone recognise this guy?

Nigga goes to my sixth form and I found this on his instagram and I swear to god I saw it on here before as a tripfag prob.

>the dude is like 16-17 and he's roiding btw

Too hard to figure he s roiding from that bicep.

well yeah he's not open about it but it's fucking obvious

I just stated his age cause the RULE is don't roid before 21...

Didnt mean to sound that sarcastic.
Let natural selection do its thing.

Let him fuck every chick he can now. He won't have a working dick in a couple of years.
OTtherwise tell the PT to tell his parents. No other possibility. You can do the good deed but idk, if they havent noticed maybe they re too stupid to take your advice seriously.

Tbh I always saw him walking around and he looked like a fucking cartoon character cause he's fucking massive irl and I never thought anything about him roiding till recently.

He's been massive for awhile now, whatever damage is already done.

height? he's going to remain a forever manlet if he started roiding early

He's like 5'8-9", I'm not sure exactly but I'm 6" and that's my estimate.

Can you speak non broken english, please? What's going on here?

What's hard to understand famalam?

I know a guy like this.
"They use it in animals, so it has to be safe"
Meanwhile, he's having heart issues, and he cannot maintain an erection.

Funny how you don't suspect anyone is roiding until you start lifting

Fucking britbongs.
When will they learn?

>Funny how you don't suspect anyone is roiding until you start lifting

yeah i can say with confidence that before i got into fitness i couldnt tell either

Can't really tell senpai. Either post more pics or link this insta. Filters definitely help with looking bigger/defined

I don't think he is roiding just prob started young

link to insta?

Ιts probably that everyone had a different feeling about : How can I look in 2 years of training ?
And when they realise that without roids they ll just be a bit toned and a bit bigger in aesthetics they figure out that everything else is simply roiding.

Nice bait.

World is filled with faggots with body image issues,anyone who takes steroids ONLY for vanity is a fucking retard that deserves to die early.

>He's roiding because of a grainy black and white insta photo.
I mean the guy could be roiding but bit embarrassing to jump the gun from that photo mind you this is summer Veeky Forums guy probably fucked OP's oneitis or whatever you fags call your crushes these days.

you sound salty

>ONLY for vanity

was there even any other reason?

6 year lifter here, it's pretty obvious from the mass/vascularity - unless the picture is shooped that's about a 99.99% chance of the guy being a roider