I don't understand a single thing on this board

I don't understand a single thing on this board

Other urls found in this thread:

chancoin.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

PAIN AND SUFFERING

Then go away

That's the first step to investing in crypto.

BUY BITBEAN AND COSS

>you need to go back

put a sharpie in your anus and all will be clear to you newfriend.

Like I know bitcoin is currency, but as I understand it it is a digital monetary representation of ad space that you rent out to people? sort of like you are selling a piece of the whole stock of data that is the internet? wtf is it?

what are you smoking senpai

that was just a guess. I must be wrong.
shieeeeet

threads here are like item merching clans spam in rs2

then explain it to me jew. contributed nothing to the thread

Run, before you lose your mind and become The Pink Wojak.

I swear to god you're stoned

fuck u

somebody explain crypto pls

tell me i'm wrong, I have nothing against it. But maybe you'd try coming back and do some research when you're sober

this is a decent larp

I'm not stoned but I don't wanna goog someone tell me how to make monies

Buy chainlink.

That's the best thing you're going to hear on this board.

And you will hear it over and over again.

If you don't buy it you will regret in a couple of months.

It's on binance

go get it mayne.

Right now everything is dipping.

Best time to buy you will get all at discount.

go 4 it

>if this is a larp, it means nothing
>if this isn't a larp, crypto ignorance is underestimated

either way we win

Kek

Me either and I'm in profit!! Lmfaooooo

Imagine you have a book recording who has how much money, and when you want to pay someone you make a note in the book adding money to their name and subtracting it from yours. Now, to make it so that there is no shady business, everyone gets a copy of this book, and for any transaction to be legit, you have to ring up everyone on the telephone and they all need to make the same change in their book. Once everyone calls everyone and confirms the change, it's official.

The book is the blockchain, and the credits noted against each name are the bitcoins.

op's brain will turn off 1/3rd of the way into your explanation. you need to make a picture book

so you're trading information of how much a stock of something is worth?

Nope. Bitcoins don't do anything and don't represent anything. They're just marks against addresses in the shared book.

But they're strictly limited in number and very hard to make. Early on you could make them easily by running a program to processes the book transactions - you would get bitcoins as a prize. But that's very hard now, and the only way to get them is to buy them. They've become very valuable because everyone is starting to suspect that this system, rather than gold or petroleum, will become the unfalsifiable, unchangeable, and non-inflationary peg against which all currency will be measure in the future.

chancoin.org/ Here is a good start. Join the Discord to interact with the most knowledgable community on Veeky Forums. Cheers ;)

>chancoin.org/
it seems i have research to do

buy high sell low

top fucking kek, that explanation and then
>wtf is it?

thanks for the laugh user

You throw money at it come back 2 years later and your face will look like this

It's all business lingo. If you don't own a business this place isn't for you. Like, I don't know anything about /po/ except that they get irrationally angry when you check their dubs, but I assume it's a great place to discuss folding paper and shit.