Comfy as hell

Enjoy your 40% gain on ripple, I'm still sitting comfy in Lumens, ready for that 300% gain in a few weeks.

Other urls found in this thread:

stellar.org/blog/september-news-stellar/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

60% on ripple since its ez money

20% NEO

20% Lumens

get that cunt out of here.

Just sold all my Ripple. Made $70.

strapped in and rdy for liftoff. all these weak handed poorfucks gonna be crying in a few weeks.

Impossible to be more relaxed than i am feeling right now.

Is it even possible to feel so relaxed but have such iron hands?

Yes. It is like a person sitting in front of an oncoming train while telling himself "don't worry, the conductor is not crazy enough to just run over me."

Bought in and lost 18.63%...not sure if I should hodl or wait for the "few weeks" you guys mentioned...what will be happening in those few weeks?

That information will make it to your normie ears eventually, it will probably be relieved to you lazzie ponies eventually but I am not at liberty to disclose this information at this moment.

brainlets its easy as 1 + 1 that lumen is gonna rocket very soon lol

The info is everywhere just connect the dots poorfags for ever jeez

So no news...great

I bet your mummy still chews your food for you too doesn't she. Does your country censor google or something? what a brainlet...

noobs

Nice call mate, why don't you buy back in now?

Lol I told niggers this whole week to buy Ripple, but they bought LINK instead.

IDC Imma fomo buy it. Will its drop from 6k?

Does anyone here actually have any news on Lumen? Anything that speaks for it going UP? besides some voodoo TA? Any news, conferences, announcements :)?

Do you own research and connect the dots, the answer is right in front of you...

Wow go fucking google man or check lumen site, bunch of lazy retards on biz waiting for the next shill thread

Now I feel comfy.
stellar.org/blog/september-news-stellar/