Level 30

Level 30.

Have you done your cardio this week?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BHVXOUJjFNh/?taken-by=nick.berg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The pokestop was in the middle of the grocery store and I didn't want to loiter.

OP is this real? Can you post your top CP pokemon?

>Have you done your cardio this week?
By tomorrow afternoon I'll have about 200 miles of riding done, more than 50 of it today in under 2.5 hours, that enough 'cardio' for you, OP?

2/10

Excellent taste. Eggboi never fails

>tfw the server was down for most of today

what was it's CP/evolve form when you caught it?

literally what is the big fucking deal about this game?

can someone explain to me the appeal

I am totally fucking lost

>no headbutt

enjoy losing to 1600 vaporeons

dont think its cardio if you spoof m8

lol faggot

Fuck you faggot, I'm exhausted, sun burnt, had my phone stolen 2 times, detained three times by cops

I've slept in the fcuking woods dude. This game has been my life since release, and now that I'm level 30 it's time for a much needed break.

You give Nintendo money for this barely a game so they can continue to develop failed consoles

>lol faggot
lol YOU, what have YOU done this week?

the only cardio I did was fucking your mom

she is coming today again, tell that bitch to bring me a sandwich

Muted for toxicity, anytime you post on Veeky Forums people will only see this message:
>I blow.

Good bye.

best pokemon i caught was a 200 cp electrobuz. next was a 150 snorlax.

do i power them up or just wait? I just didn't want to spend anything unless it was a mistake.

>p-please validate my pathetic existence
Get fucked, beta

>muuhhh pokemon thread

get fucked

>gym rat BTFO by a real athlete

Id say wait til things have slow down around lvl20. Catch a high cp or upgrade. But as of now, there really isnt a point to having a leet pokemon

>failed consoles are a bad thing
you know that every single console from Nintendo is cracked wide open in terms of homebrew and piracy right?

Autistical manlet/lanklet virgins. All of you.

Yours truly,

Chad.

Here lies gains
19XX-2016
RIP in peace
He never made it

>posting on a korean celadon image board
> Chad

Pick one

>live in japan
>servers not up full stop
>no concrete date known
Cry me a fucking river

how do I find more pokemon to level up?
it's only Rattata for my area
I already run everyday ;_;

You need to go to a dense area like a city. Suburbs and rurals are fucked in terms of everything.

>2016
>Narrow-minded view of 'making it'
I'm an actual athlete in a competitive sport, and I'm on a team; what do YOU do?

i was walking around a popular area in chicago and it lots of poke centers, but really didnt find too many different pokemon. there was still a shit ton of the common ratatas and weedles.

fuck I hate running outside of the woods
also my network spergs out in crowded areas
but thanks

I make money at home, a lot of money actually, and I have plenty of time to play any game I want.

I'm better than you bro.

Every faggot that cant admit being a neet always says they work at home and make tons of money.

No but I've been spoofing my ass off.

>tfw you live in rural America and only have two pokestops near you and they're a 10 minute drive in the opposite direction

>thinks 'playing games' means anything
>thinks money means anything
>has to be better than someone else just to feel relevant
How's that massive insecurity complex working for you?

Post current body pic, we'll decide if you're 'better' than anyone or not.
>unlikely

>352000 stardust
I-I wish

RIP GAINS

>doesn't get it
I train to be a competitive road cyclist, not a gym rat. I train to win races, not flex in a mirror and skeeze on club sluts. Your 'gains' mean nothing if 'aesthetics' are the only thing you're interested in.

See this guy? He's a professional cyclist. See the babe next to him? That's his wife. Know what he doesn't do? Hang around in a gym all week long for 'muh gains'. He's out doing his job: Riding a bike. And he's got a hot wife. Meanwhile, you're trying to get drunk club sluts into the sack so you can get your nut off, and flexing in the mirror worrying about 'muh aesthetics'. He has money, fame, and a hot wife. You have none of those things. Who do you think, of the two of you, has 'made it'? Think carefully, now, before you answer!

Lol fag

how much miles mate ?

>cardio

yes because fucking slowly walking around with your eyes on your phone is cardio. you'll never make it you genetic disgrace

The game is free. You can choose to but it's not necessary.

>Implying it's not
It is though you fucking idiot.
It may be low intensity but simple walking is cardio too, pick your words better.

sure buddy but you're not gonna get any better cardio by walking.

what ever makes you feel better about being lazy i guess

Show some respect you fat fuck

>calls others a genetic disgrace
>has wide child bearing hips

kek

you literally look like the poster boy for gymcels, it isn't even me in the pic

hows your first week in the gym going?

what team should i join

poke go addict here, I can literally crush y'all with one arm

you have body-dysmorphia

you have the chest of an obese man who lost weight and now has a ton of loose skin

damnnnn bet you got those cannons for cathching dank pokemons!! (did you see my meme??!!) XDXD

>gets called out for being a faggot
>posts pictures of other men's bodies
>lashes out

awww poor guy. hit the gym fatso

>inb4 pepperoni nipples

sorry senpai, look better than everyone itt

level 30 is ~100mi of walking in a week

this leaves us in a predicament where you're either a dyel spoofer or a dyel Endurance Athlete

>being too scared to show face
hehe found the beta :)

>being too scared to post body

found the gymcel

>belly botton barely above door knob

What's it like being 5'5"?

what is it like being this jelly?

also im 5'11 but whatever

It walking, but with Pokemon

Valor

you have terrible depth perception :)

>Team Mystic
haha cuck

also fucking hell neet

instagram.com/p/BHVXOUJjFNh/?taken-by=nick.berg
>u mirin?

>retarded face
>fatceps
>no forearms
>dat gut
>dem titties
mirin desu

>instagram.com/p/BHVXOUJjFNh/?taken-by=nick.berg

5'3 and covered in roid grease

would literally kill myself before i looked like that

>Not being glorious Team Valor

Eat shit yellowcucks and bluecucks

Why did this thread get so hostile?

5'10 and sweaty, thanks for trying though. : )
[spoiler] stay jelly [/spoiler]

also i think his chromosome count might be way off

Because everyone on this board is insecure

stay disgusting you ugly fucking fraud. your face look like a toad that's been hit by a truck and your skin looks like sandpaper someone poured olive oil over.

but keep compensating for your 3 incher with roids and e-stats, im sure its going great for you

yeah i'm a genetic mess desu

but I got retard strength and 6'2 so say something to my face irl and see what happens cunt

im lvl 11 should i pop a lucky egg and evolve all these pidgeys and weedles for lvl gains?

yeah. drop a incense too at the same time.

get/find a lure, drop an incense, then drop lucky egg to maximize XP and pokemon captured.

these ppl are dumb. have enough pidgeys so that 100% of your time is used evolving

Ive just been farming and lvl. Reached lvl 19 havnt caught anything good just have a low cp vapo and a psyduck i could evolve. Im waiting to see if a max cp duck will spawn or other cool shit. Still havnt gotten a 10k egg fuck me.

nice eyebrows

this. The early levels are easy enough to level up without the lucky egg, but you'l want it later on.

>roiding for this

Literally feel like this game is gonna cuck you over.

100xp per pokemon caught is very little. It should have more to do with the rarity and cp of the pokemon caught.

Getting past 30 becomes a literal chore because by that time you have figured out the best route for pokestops and shit and even if you haven't; you're still running around the town that you know and live