*dabs*

YOU FAT FUCKING BASTARD

hambulocetus

pics of his wife?

We're all gonna make it bruh, chill.

Mirin' bulk

myfitnesspal

Are you an archaeologist?

no you're not. 90% of you are gone within a year and the rest are too retarded to actually build a good looking body

CMON

>too retarded to pick things up and put them down

OK.

WHY

yeah, it's quite pathetic when you think about it

either that is a very high window sill, or....

>Implying you can't do that in under a year
With dnp and test I could go dyel to lean beefcake in 2 months.

DNP
DNP
DNP

>y-y-y-yes sir! i could look good if i chose too! promise! im a fat slob by choice!

you wont ever look good.

40 SCOOPS OF MAYO 20-30 TIMES A DAY CMON

>gets mad at a fat shaming thread
>fat shames

do you have the tisms?

not mad at the fat shamers. i just hate everyone on this shit board.

Hey, fuck you buddy

This man is such a lazy piece of shit, he admitted on his Pokemon Go video that he gives his cell phone to his wife so she can do him the favor and spin the poke stops, catch mons and hatch eggs for him while she does her evening exercise walks.

He also said he uses his car to catch pokemon cause again he is a lazy shit.

It is mind blowing how this man got a woman to sleep with him, it has to be do to his youtube fame.

Fat fuck can't even walk anymore

Hopefully his legs fall off soon

Dude that woman probably had to fuck him once before he got too fat to manage it. Now she lives a kept life, will his shit when he dies and probably doesn't have to even touch the guy. If she's remotely attractive, probably cheats all the time too

>Sincerely Veeky Forums Cucks,

>DICKSQUAD. Continually, i want to fuck your chubby butthole. i hate all of you dabs. YOU FAT FUCKING BASTARD, hambulocetus pics of his wife. Mirin' bulk. Myfitnesspal, are you an archeologist? CMON, OK, WHY? DNP DNP DNP

come on guys, a few more paragraphs. full phrases will not be included

more like boogers amirite

totes mc goats

Stop wearing basketball shorts to the gym

they live woth a male roommate, and she also went on holiday with a male friend before, he said in a video a few months back

this

fat

FAT

fat

FAT

Yep found the angry manlet.

fat

Fat bitch

Heh, nothing personal kid

fat

Nice currves

fat fuck

Diabetes

Casul

SQUATS

OBESE

lard

Yours truly,

PIG DISGUSTING

FUCKING

I like boogie

How did boogie get a 6/10 wife? or a wife for that matter? goddamn

$$$

*dabs*

I hope he boogies to his grave

post her pics

Hell be fine

Natty?

Newt Gingrich

that's tinytrip

>tfw

how much $ do you think boogie makes yearly?

he got rich from the faggots that watch his videos and feel sorry for him

500K USD plus

he probably clears 200-300k yearly after taxes, fees and what not.

very good money obviously, and he is going to die sooner than later if he doesn't lose a significant amount of weight

at least he won't die alone, because he has a wife who played him like a fiddle from day 1

>tfw he's right

>that pic
Hah, I used to do that when I worked in retail.

DNP

Reminder that a male roommate lives with them.

Reminder she went on holiday with a male friend without boogie.

youtube.com/watch?v=KMazTILsFvE

Do you really think his wife has done certain things? I think they're a pretty solid couple

is this guy serious? he let his wife go with a guy without him?

well fuck

shiit drama

Are you stupid or what?
Do you see any other relatively attractive women with morbidly obese neckbeards who LITERALLY struggle to walk and can't talk without being out of breath?

LMAO

You'll learn one day, kid

Personally yeah, I do think the financial motivation was absolutely there, can't say if that's the basis for her going all the way but certainly plays a factor.

She's not pushing him harder to actually lose weight as well, because he's GOING to die before 2020 at this rate. She's enabling his laziness more than anything.

Boogie has a pretty rough life, it wouldn't have been hard to play him for financial gain, and she stands to be a millionaire in just a few years.

You'll see after his death when she's posting YouTube videos with her new Veeky Forums guy friend who is the exact opposite of this fat, waste of life

4 scoops no CMON! CMON!

>exercise walks
>exercise
>walks

This is why America is fucked

pathetic

youtube.com/watch?v=k7iTP-HaoFg

I'm not watching it, but I hope he talks about caloric surplus there.

He actually talks about how it was consistent in the family and he "let himself go a bit"

>no bulge in sweat pants

>a bit

It's an arranged marriage, he got access to her medical coverage or some shit, I remember reading about it years ago but I forget all the details, she gets his shit when he dies (no joke).

There is no way he could consumate the marriage anyway.

no flaccid shaming bro, I'm literally 2x1 flaccid, but 6.5x5.5 hard

She's fat too

how do you think they make secks

The worst part about boogie is that we've got an obesity epidemic with kids and then you have this fat fucking disgrace of a person who is popular with them and they see that he is married, has money and a house and is fat and instead of thinking yeah, I'm gonna improve myself physically and mentally, they decide to accept their shitty situation to be like boogie.

He shouldn't be on youtube and the popular youtubers that embrace him should be ashasmed of themselves. He should be shamed off youtube. I'd say that I wish someone would kill him but he's already in his early 40s, he will be dead within 5-10 years, guys his size don't make it much further than 40s and 50s.

Wow, he's immobile now?

Never

someone pay big man Tyrone to read this and send it boogie

>"hey guys im gonna work out"
>gives up
>"hey guys im gonna diet"
>gives up
>"hey guys im gonna work out and diet"
>gives up
"hey guys im gonna work out and diet foreal this time
>gives up

undisciplined slob