I'm getting a testosterone test next weekend

I'm getting a testosterone test next weekend.

I know the doctor will probably have questions about my lifestyle, what information could I prepare prior to help him asses the cause if low or too high to the most accurate number?

ex. Diet, sleep, pulse, weight, body fat? I don't know a whole lot about testosterone

Also generally, what are some things I should keep tabs on/measurements on anyway?

Other urls found in this thread:

fairfaxcryobank.com/sperm-storage-faqs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>what information could I prepare prior to help him asses the cause if low or too high to the most accurate number?
He'll do a blood test to see what your levels are at.

Isn't he going to ask shit like, what are sleeping habits, do you exercise etc?

He'll do a blood test to see what your levels are at.

Yeah, but they're basic questions that you can remember easily on the spot.

Ask for full hormonal tests (test - free, bio, SHBG. Prolaction, estradiol, LH, FSH, etc.)

I've got low-t and high estradiol so I went on clomid (and Arimidex). Don't know if there's any better alternative, but I'm young and don't want to do TRT because I want to have children.

You used a lot of words I don't know.

>Ask for full hormonal tests (test - free, bio, SHBG. Prolaction, estradiol, LH, FSH, etc.)
Is this all free? I live in Canada.

What is estradiol in a nutshell?
Are clomid and armidex some kind of supplement?

What is a TRT?

Not him but did you just go to your family doctor and ask for t test?

I'm in Canada too and I want to check my test too

Clomid and adex are anti-e/AI and TRT is testosterone replacement therapy

No family doctor, guess it's probably time to get one.

Do you take clomid and adex?

Is there any non bro science/estrogen in everything conspiracy site I can go to learn what I can before I go?

I'm in the US, so I went through my family doc to get a recommendation for an endo.

No idea if its free, I went in to get blood work and I payed my $15 copay and was set.

Clomid is an Rx SERM and Arimidex is an Aromatase Inhibitor. The AI stops testosterone from being converted to estrogen, while the SERM tricks your body into creating more LH hormone (which is converted to testosterone).

Look up testosterone replacement for a good primer on the whole deal.

well to begin with that pic is bullshit

I know, first pic on Google

>I want to have children

Only thing preventing me from doing TRT

pro-tip, if you're trying to score trt you want to lower your test as much as possible before hand. try not to get any sleep at all and jack off a couple of times too

I'm not trying to cheat anything, I want as much of an accurate representation of the lifestyle I live and what I can change or improve.

I don't even like the sound of doing some kind of treatment.

Trust me bro, gear is like fucking magic, odds are your test levels are fine but again you should strike for test if you have the chance

oh shut the fuck up. just get it on and reap all the benefits. no shame to maximising what you can get out of life.

like there are a small percentage of guys who got perma limp dick from finasteride, there are also a small percentage of guys getting perma botched vision and mindfog from clomid and nolvadex.

best of luck, ohpee.

I highly suggest you eat like, 50mg of dianabol or winstrol or something(ask some from a friend/stranger/buy it)

That will drop your test levels to practically 0 by the next weekend and now you get free TRT.

do you make more gains on that shit?

>jacking off reduces test

Go to a sperm bank to store your semen?

Bruh. I make normal gains because I'm supp'ing to get my T to normal ranges. I couldn't make gains, now I make normal gains. But yeah, if you can convince your doc to get you on TRT, you can probably abuse it to make gains.

Also, prolactin does make a diff, if you chronic masturbate it will rek you famil.

fairfaxcryobank.com/sperm-storage-faqs

I'm in college, I won't be able to afford having my semen frozen for 20 years.

It doesn't matter for test, it's all the same treatment and he'll be taking blood tests to fine tune it.

And plus, some endo's won't do TRT if you're borderline. Ex. you're 300 and normal is 270-1070, but you're 16. I was 280 and my endo wouldn't put me on it so I did: got it down to 180 free.