m.imgur.com/PbOsEUG
youtube.com/watch?v=sRYNYb30nxU
youtu.be/L2HxqiIhZpE
youtu.be/wohwhl9jxxM
youtube.com/watch?v=WFoYya4R13I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for FUCK MORTALITY MY BACK STILL ISNT READY FOR SQUATS OR DEADLIFT

this post claimed for my lovely princess, trappy-chan

Listen you fuck loser, copy my post again, or call my girl a princess again, and you better watch her

have you ever talked to her, voice to voice? cause i do, everyday

tl;dr : KYS fagit

So you now think trappys a girl? What promoted the change in mindset

Trappy isnt a girl

Trappy is a P R I N C E S S

So you want to gurgle trappys balls in your mouth? What promoted the change in mindset

meeting a trap from tinder in 2 hours lads
wat do?

-grabs him by the throat-

back the fuck off???

Penis in butthole

>whiteknighting for THIS

Trip on Paul

delete this

>dat nose
wait... is trappy a black guy in whiteface?

Should I also delete your comment about gurgling Trappys ballsack in your mouth ??

no

kek trappy still looks cute

mine in hers or other way round?
hoping for both tBh, no homo ofc

So turns out the run I was doing in the past was only 4.5k. Added 500m and pushed hard to still get it done under 25 minutes.

Can someone explain to me though why after a run I have to shit three times over the next two hours?

>that nigger nose
DROPPED

Nice shop

See

You tried steaming them off?

Also if you want to try some reaaally cool shit, use it like the temp tattoo that it is: youtube.com/watch?v=Wuj5rZh5nLQ

the 28oz ones steam off cause theyre two seperat layers

teh 60 oz bottles cant steam off and just tear because its just paper , one later

and yes steam was used on both

Why in the hell would they use different labels that's fucking dumb.

Write an angry letter.

cause they need a larger label for the bigger bottle so you get punished for buying bulk basically
like i said, it bothered me too

my dick is so big fuuccck

Fuck that. There are better rums out there too if you wanna just drink straight.

i drink all my shit straigt my niggaaaaaaaa ;)))))))

bcliquorstores.com/product/152645

Get your hands on this shit then boooooooi

You've inspired me to have a dram of my rye.

uhhh thats a little expensive no?

If you're going to put money down on ONE thing in life

It should be the quality of your alcohol.

im not so sure about that one

I am lad, and I'm older than you, so you should trust me.

arent you poor though?

Yes, so you KNOW I can only spend money on very IMPORTANT things.

Like tasty tasty booze

its just rum though

>just rum
>just

Get the fuck out

>being a rum babby

are you a poor babby?

Rum is delicious and worth a bit of extra money.

date went great, still cant believe it
im such a fucking faggot for being this happy

Im happy for you too bro.

Wanna give more details? Paint us a picture, its dead here anyway

No lad. I'm happy for you too.

Nice man, hope it works well for you in the future

i wrote my first diary entry ever today, 6 pages. was a blast of a day and i was stoned as fuck by the end of it. i would post it but its way too personal and too deep into my mind.
what i can say is she seems like the perfect girl, like the best one yet, shes super smart, not sluty as all, had 10/10 conversation with her and made out with her on the highest hill of the town. best night ive had in my life it seems.

Lad, before you get too invested - not that there's anything wrong with what you're feeling right now; revel in it - but go read Ernest Hemingway's "The Sun Also Rises".

ok will do srs

Not to drag you down lad, but I had a chance to talk with a girl who saved my life. We spoke for 5 hours, we talked about anything, and the next day it was like I didn't even exist.

That shit hurt me tremendously. It still hurts.

Be careful with your heart.

Naw, fuck that, wear your heart on your sleeve and see the beauty in pain.

yea, but we made out. thats probably enough for me. but i want more and i will get more.

looks like these ugly tiny brown dogs that are always angry

That's the plan, from now on.

I still get these phantom pains. This ache in my heart that just stabs when something reminds me of her.

It was stupid of me. I saw her eyes in January. I was 345 pounds, chain smoking cigarettes, and when I did I felt the same pain I feel now. I thought I was having a heart attack.

It kindled something inside of me, and by June 20th I weighed 219 pounds.

I got the chance to speak to her, to thank her, to get that off of my chest. Seeing her then, that stroke of luck, honestly saved my life.

And then we talked and talked.

And the next day she ignored me completely. It's been a few weeks now. It still hurts, late at night and when I wake up I think about her. But I can't be angry - how can you be angry with the heart of a girl?

stop posting shopped version

WHY DO YOU PAUSE EVERY SQUAT REP IN TRAINING

M8, you gotta read "The Son Also Rises" too, ok?

I'm about to read it for the tenth time.

Because I suck at squats. Just so bad. I think I'm close to figuring it out, but goddamn.

>Son

fuck

lad, when your like 90% of your full rom, just dive bomb the last 10%. it will help you a lot. make sure practicing this with fresh hip muscles but still challenging weights
wille give you the stretch reflex

I'll give it a read tomorrow, not lifting or working the line so it'll give me something to do. Thanks brother.

Fucked my knee up playing soccer while being 10 weeks out from a meet. So fucking mad. I wanna kill myself.

Hi /plg/, how is everyone feeling tonight?

love,
user

it'll heal in 8 weeks or less, unless you tore a ligament or meniscus

Rate me a mode Veeky Forums
>6'7
>310 lbs
>OHP 250
>bench 350
>squat 500
>pull ups 4x8

no diddy shit mode

Halfthor Bjornsson.

Still, he has a feeeeeeemaaaale girlfrieeeeeeeeeeeend.

Obviously you're shitting out your gains.

>The Son Also Rises
Your wife's son?

you were a fucking balloon puffing smoke at 345. What did you expect? Let's be real for a moment. Since you sorted yourself out, there will come another chance.

I meant sorting*. You're still pretty fat at 220, unless you're a hulk or 6'8"

Oh, she had no idea who I was until I had reached 220. At 6'3" it's not so bad - though I know I'm no where near done. It's nice though, to feel human again - and the progress that I've shared has inspired a dozen other Veeky Forumsizens so far.

I did it to myself. The feeling was so intense that I imagined it was more than just chemical reactions blistering in my brain. I dared to believe in Love, you know? Though I am struck with these phantom pains that fire kindled still burns.

In fact lifting is a joy for me now. Running is a joy. Life is joy for the first time in a long time.

I just have to wrangle my heart, so I don't hurt myself again so needlessly. Though, as Captain Canucklehead put it, "wear your heart on your sleeve and see the beauty in pain."

Bittersweet isn't so bad a taste.

i remember when benchbro first asked her out for icecream on a fucking coupon. i kept thinking 'dammit if this works i dont know shit about women'

now look at the smug little fuck slaying that pussy on the regular

proud senpai

>The feeling was so intense that I imagined it was more than just chemical reactions blistering in my brain. I dared to believe in Love, you know?
fag

Nah when youre a lanklet 220 doesnt have to be fat

m.imgur.com/PbOsEUG

This is me at 6'3" 215lbs. Not shredded but under 18% bf for sure. Definitely not huge (pls ignore gyno I used to be lardo)

>under 18% bf
you gotta be kidding

It is. Deal w/ it twink.

I still believe in a thing called Love ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

youtube.com/watch?v=sRYNYb30nxU

You have bitch tits and you dare to call others twinks? lol

I don't think you know what a twink is, lad

Post your pic then if youre not a twink

(You are totally a twink tho)

There. 6'1, 185.

BTFO WITH TRIPS

Some sort of timestamp to make it official? Lookin good bro, what are your lifts?

250 bench, 380 deadlift, 165 OHP. I don't squat because homegym master race and can't timestamp atm.
Anyway I look more cut cause I'm flexing muh core, but in reality, I'm guesstimating I'm 13-14%bf. There's no way that the other guy is 18%. He's delusional.

Cant afford no hydrostatic weighing and the gym electric handheld (and the one you stand on) consistently put me 10-11%. Which I know is obviously wrong but I figured it wouldnt be +-10% off, and I look about 16-18% to myself in the mirror. So take it as you will, I dont think Im above 18%.

Also our lifts are pretty close. 405 diddly (huge form breakdown but lmao4pl8), 235 bench, 325 squat.

Srs question

Why do people give a shit about BF%?
Not even asking cause lmao powerfat, why don't you just look at a mirror to see if you're a fat fuck or not rather than trying to assign a number which is pretty much always off by a huge margin

would doing 1 rep max instead of 1-4 in c6w week 5 be bad for gains? i seem stay injury free when i do this instead of 1-4 rms

Just for progress measuring, brah. Fat and not fat are pretty wide terms.
That's ok, but you gotta cut for it to show.

youtu.be/L2HxqiIhZpE
youtu.be/wohwhl9jxxM

Two weeks out of IPF bench only competition. What should my attempts be?

You look great. How long you been training for?

Thank you. 2 years.

I got gyno and acne, so if I cut I still wont be pretty. To add to that, I feel like I recover from lifting better at higher bodyfat, and Im still way too early in my training to be competitive enough to consider cutting for a weight class. Probably wont cut to below 14-15% anytime soon. Though I definitely would like to get shredded once I fix those first two issues.

Congrats! Keeping up with that slow bulk to greatness?

Yeah. I plan to get to 195-200 this winter. I hope to end up 190 fairly cut for the next summer.

Read the program. Do your 1RM test in week 6

BF% is usually pretty inaccurate tho unless you have a machine handy that measures accurately

Stan Efferding is a mighty articulate son of a bitch: youtube.com/watch?v=WFoYya4R13I
Listen to how few filler words he has--no "um"s or "uhs" or "you knows" for like two hours of off-the-cuff conversation. And to think they say trenbolone causes neurodegeneration.

>i wrote my first diary entry ever today, 6 pages
It's good shit, ain't it? Keeping diaries (or journals, really) seems to have become kind of a chick thing. Don't understand why more men don't do it, it's v rewarding, but there you are.

Internet bragging rights but not brave enough to post pics
OR
they want a calculator/algorithm to tell them what to do with their diet and training.
I agree that mirror + pants fit + maybe waist/neck measurements is really all you need.
>for BF I use the pants test....if you're not sure if you are fat, go buy a new pair of pants (no WalMart or Old Navy) If the process is enjoyable, you're probably fine...or you're a shameless fat fucker, either way, good for you.

Fucking chins GIVE ME ELBOW TENDINITIS

>over 6 foot
>under 220 lbs

You are a twink

>injecting steroids into your body
youre an embarrassment to the human race