Hey Veeky Forums what routine will best prepare me for ww3? Is it SS?

Hey Veeky Forums what routine will best prepare me for ww3? Is it SS?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-paa3wwGWww
youtube.com/watch?v=1q4IUhWTlis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Jakarta_attacks
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Veeky Forums is largely a USA board, so with that being said we're pretty much invincible to the rest of the world so we'll be comfy.

lmao @ anyone not living in the US rn

Im so glad US will still be the most powerful by the time i die

against who?

Not if shillary becomes POTUS son. We are the last thing standing between the freeworld and the roaches of allah

>tfw being American

youtube.com/watch?v=-paa3wwGWww

Cardio bro.

I'm not sure skwatting 5pl8 has any real benefit in the apocalypse except for general strength so I'd focus on learning a martial art and just trying to keep your physique generally large but also flexible and fast.

Fuck now I'm pumped up

Dumping some patriotic shit

youtube.com/watch?v=1q4IUhWTlis

/pol/ faggot cunt FUCK THE FUCK OFF

You only just had a jihadi shooting in Orlando, very recently? doesn't sound very comfy to me

You cant run from reality forever. Come january when the draft is in reinstated well all have to answer the call. Best prepare now

>>>>>>/reddit/

You Shut The Fuck Up!

OATS SQUATS! OATS SQUATS! OATS SQUATS! OATS SQUATS! OATS SQUATS!

Yes

This.

C25k
Hiking
Field craft
Calisthenics
Basic pistol/rifle handling and maintenance

Your good to go

Cardio, climbing, hiking, swimming, martial arts. These are best training for apocalypse. Also be prepared to walk 20mi in a day.

lmao

Cardio, SS meme, Krav Maga meme, and Ice Cream Fitness.

sure we got plenty of internal problems, but as far as having to worry about third party aggression, we're peachy

f-fuck... I can't do it sarge

Yeah because that totally matters with nuclear warheads flying in your face.

USA has an extensive line of tactics to stop all incoming missiles and nukes.

The only risk US soil ever has with getting hit by a missile/nuke is if it's fired within our own country.

no worries. americans have it good. you guys destabilise the middle east but everyone else is paying for it.

sucks to be you, france.

Like an emp shutting most of it down and then the nuclear weapons? Or the nuclear bomb exploding in the stratosphere? Yeah, good luck. Some god damn bombs in yellow stone are enough to give you a giggle.
Or just some fun in the ocean to get the tidal waves to fuck you up.

Lol have you heard about the small nation of China ? In 20 years they will be take your place as world power for good.

E X T E N S I V E

You don't spend nearly a trillion dollars in military a year and not have the safest country from foreign threats.

they said the same thing about japan in 1990

Kek, ok have fun in WW3 because most countries are pissed off by you and totally won't focus on you.

You can't even kick the Chinese out of their new islands without sounding like huge pussies, m8.
>p-please retreat at once, we are super serious
>w-we mean it

Japan doesn't have 1.2 billion people and world GDP nr 2.

You realize it's almost fact that Shillary is going to win, right? She's going to fuck us up big time.

Don't forget their expansions in Africa already.

she's less likely to fuck us up than trump

she's about stability, trump is about shaking shit up

>Hillary
>is about stability
Oh, you already entered the 7 stages?

w/e faggot, keep hoping that USA drops from world power, you're in for nothing but disappointment

Kek, found the non American pesant.

It was a closeted fag that started shouting to Allah as he was killing other fags. Basically it's the mentally ill being killed by those with more advanced mental illness. Almost like evolution

You must be a huge faggot if you think that Hillary is good for our country. She's nothing but a puppet of the lobby.

That's a different and much more complex conversation, but the fact is; regardless of who wins the upcoming election the USA will remain the world's super power for that nominee's term, without question.

Based Donald, am I gonna make it this year?

Is the USA going to stay a world power for more than 20 years?

>she's less likely to fuck us up than trump

Enjoy your unending Islamic terrorism and war with Russia

will one of us reading this thread die next week?

MAGA

#rekt

Hey Donald, am I going to get a qt, attractive Asian girlfriend within 2 years?

12 dead in Jakarta...in 2003. Sensational journalism at its best

will I find a qt GF before the holiday season?

Will I have success on TanTan?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Jakarta_attacks

>b-b-but it's just fearmongering #notallMuslims
>f-focus on how I think Trump is like these fascists 70 years ago

I know about the January attack, I was staying in a hotel 2 blocks away and had eaten at the mcdonalds next to the starbucks 3 days prior

The link itself states only 4 people died, and it wasn't even a real terrorist group it was a couple dudes with handguns who got scared when the police showed up and forgot their plan

Sorry /pol/, there are examples of extreme Islam out there, but this is not one of them

>it wasn't even a real terrorist group it was a couple dudes with handguns who got scared when the police showed up and forgot their plan

No, it was terrorists but their bomb blew up outside the mall. A simple google search shows a video of them basically killing themselves with a large suicide bomb that went off prematurely. The other gunmen then scattered because the plan went wrong.

You might as well point out that more than 281 died in the recent Baghdad blast (over 290 now), and the Tunis number seems off (it was closer to 20 something) but what matters isn't exact death toll but the number of attacks in the last 2 years.

FBI found no evidence he was gay. Islamic terrorist through and through. And they 'lost' his wife

Yes it was all just guys with guns. who happened to be Muslim. In the name of Islam. For Allah.

Then he was still muslim, which is also a mental illness. Still fucked in the head, just not as degenerate

Why would there be a WW3?

Literally against who? Ever heard of 4500 nuclear warheads?

it would have to be russia and they're allies vs USA and they're allies

basically RU/China vs US/cucks

it probably will happen in our lifetime

>it probably will happen in our lifetime

HELLO DARKNESS MY OLD FRIEND!

how will WW3 go down with pic related?

>SS
>iSiS

Coincidence?

yes

dude norway is max comfy, the only time we had a terror attack it was for the better

will i get a qt3.14 gf soon donald?

>Stability

>Will literally erase the hard earned 40+ years of 'alliance' we have with Russia

Yeah fuck you and your shit candidate. She is a disaster not only for America, but for the world.

reroll i guess

MEME MAGIC -- WE CANNOT CONTAIN IT ANYMORE

Leddit u must go back

Th-th-thank you for rerolling me a nice gf user

>63% white
>racial tensions at all time high
>police shot in the streets like dogs because the shooter wanted white people dead
>government supports all of this

Nowhere is safe. You just have a different strain of the multicultural virus.

tactical reloads x out of ammo

>Israel
>80
>none deployed

trust us goyim, it's that few

I have been shooting myself with small caliber bullets, slowly moving up to larger caliber bullets, to help me build immunity to gunshot wounds. You should give it a try, OP! Start with your head.

i'm generally pretty liberal but i'm really looking forward to the war on islam.

Asking

>15 years later...

Donald, will you actually make America great again?

Based

same, am a total gommie but sick of the regressive left's denial of islam's big problems

lol enjoy getting sniped by some buttblasted nigger

Meh Florida isn't the US of A as far as most of the country is concerned.

Well, will you?

owned

>inclyding 10 children
So the others don't really matter even though more of them were killed? Way sensationalize.

HMM IF ONLY THERE WAS SOME LINK BETWEEN ALL THOSE EVENTS WE COULD BEGIN TO ADDRESS THE CAUSE. WHAT A TRULY BAFFLING CONUNDRUM.

Waot, I know the connection! GUNS! WE NEED MORE GUN CONTROL!!!

spot on

I kind of want it to blow up just so I can live some WW2 fantasy like my grandfather. Seems fucking awesome, telling your kids some great story of deploying with your platoon to sweep Paris for Muslims.

I got what I deserved.

Will you forgive me based emperor?

will I get a qt gf who will love me 4ever?

Kek

>sweep Paris for Muslims
glad to see at least you understand which interests the USA serve

Kek enjoy getting shot by niggers

not caring about your anglo brothers baka

Pls forgive me emperor!

>tfw being American is now politically incorrect in America

Yup keep saying he was a closet fag with LITERALLY 0 evidence, but ignore all the evidence linking him to islam.

Should I OHP today?

Should I use the Home Gym my uncle offered or just go to the gym near my house?

Just get a nanosuit for fuck sake and don't be fat

The nanosuit will sort out everything else

Sir Donald, sir. Will I Make Life Great Again?