who here manlet
youtube.com/watch?v=YyrlMvMu0Qs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ryDOy3AosBw
mrinitialman.com/OddsEnds/Sizes/sizes.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Oo7o75-w94c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>who here manlet
Not I -- I'm 6'4" -- but frankly, I think many of you shorter bros are fucking awesome. Some of the smartest guys I've ever met are way shorter than me. I'm not a bad looking dude myself, but there are some guys who are a full head shorter than me that are way better looking, and most of them got GAME with the ladies, too. So don't drink the Veeky Forums/fit kool-aid, shorter bros, you can be awesome, too, just don't let 'em get you down.

youtube.com/watch?v=ryDOy3AosBw

>I wish I was taller

5'9 is not really manlet, right guys?
I mean, I'm not tall at all but noone will make fun of my height ever and getting laid won't be a problem

Dude.. the whole 'manlet' thing is more of a Veeky Forums meme than it is an IRL thing, studies and surveys not withstanding. Just don't let it get in your head.

>implying this statement is accurate

>implying it's not
What's the point? Make guys under 6' commit suicide IRL? Does that make any sense to you or anyone else? Would you be OK with your under 6' friends becoming An Hero just for that reason, or would you at least feel bad about it? Come on, fucking get real. The whole 'manlet' thing is just another over-used, played out, copypastaed to death meme, and it needs to stop. BTW I'm this guy: I'll even post my goddamn drivers license with timestamp to PROVE I'm not under 6' -- and I'm saying: the 'manlet' thing needs to end. Move on to some other dumb meme that hasn't been so totally played out.

5'8.5
18 y/o
Was tallest of my friends growing up but now they've all gotten taller and I'm stuck here :(

5'7 and still get women to play with my benis... Some do notice the height. I've been called fun sized kek

I'm gonna skip the typical:

>Your perspective tricks you
>eyes at the top of your head
>personality/looks
>ability to put on mass

etc and all that garbage. Just go here

mrinitialman.com/OddsEnds/Sizes/sizes.html

And do a comparison. If your height still bugs you then fuck, whatever.

Note that it's uncommon for skeletons to scale in width uniformly like they do in this tool.

See, that's the problem. I am 5'8". You are 6'4". How do you know the manlet thing is a meme if you do not experience it? It is absolutely true. I am considering suicide. I am 23 and make nearly six figures at a comfy desk job. And I'm going to probably kill myself because of my height. And I deserve to do so. If a woman wants me, they are an idiot. If I actually care about a woman, then I would want them to be with someone taller. There is nothing I can do about my height. So, logically, I should end my life. And everyone else under 6' should as well. We are not wanted by anyone good. This is absolute fact. And you cannot state otherwise, because you are tall and do not know the truth.

Also, I should add. Stop giving people false hope. Society hates the short. If you do not, then you are an outlier and a minority, and you opinion does not count.

If you put a short man and a tall man side by side, with all else equal, who will a woman choose? Think about it. Again, I say, stop giving people false hope that they will be worth something. Short people like me cannot be worth anything. Fuck you for lying to people.

Not wanting to spread your dwarf genes across the mystic plains of our existence. Can't deal with that shit right there sucka!

agreed desu, and im 5'7

Yes, this as well, I should mention. Anyone under 6' who chooses to procreate is a completely selfish bastard that has poisoned the human genepool further. The only morally correct and acceptable thing for men under 6' to do is either isolate themselves from society or end their lives.

>obsessing this much over the magical 6' number

Not the guy you're replying to but, you are literally drawing an arbitrary line that 95% of women can't even come close to estimating accurately.

Im sorry the memes have fucked you up so much.

>How do you know the manlet thing is a meme if you do not experience it?
This wonder of science called 'observation'.
Also, I'm officially and Old Guy. Not telling HOW old though, but old enough.
You've been around enough, you see patterns in things. Everything I said in is 100% true, and continues to be so, and the more I see, the more it re-inforces my opinion.

>I am considering suicide. I am 23 and make nearly six figures at a comfy desk job. And I'm going to probably kill myself because of my height.
Then you're being really, really DUMB. Know what? you make at least TWICE what I make, and you're HALF my age.
Guess what that means? YOU HAVE MADE IT. You have nothing to complain about.
Seriously: GET OVER YOURSELF. You're being pathetic -- and it has NOTHING WHATSOEVER to do with your height, and everything to do with your ATTITUDE.

>If a woman wants me, they are an idiot. If I actually care about a woman, then I would want them to be with someone taller. There is nothing I can do about my height. So, logically, I should end my life. And everyone else under 6' should as well. We are not wanted by anyone good. This is absolute fact. And you cannot state otherwise, because you are tall and do not know the truth.
With that shitty attitude, you SHOULD kill yourself.
OR, you can knock that stupid shit off, straighten up, and FLY RIGHT, as they say.

FFS dude, go get some antidepressants or something, or some talk therapy, or something. Your attitude is fucked, and that has nothing to do with your height.

Seriously, you need therapy, dude. You're not right in the head.

Top kek

Tfw you're like a black man complaining about racism and that white people will never understand

Just comply with the police muh nigga and you won't get shot

Look at this Veeky Forums, look at what you've fucking done to people.

5'4 faggot here. Didn't watch your video but just chiming in to say if you focus on constantly bettering yourself good things will come your way. Be a good person. That doesn't mean you can't treat yourself to shit like Veeky Forums or dabbling in shit like weed/alcohol just be smart about.

Lots of bad shit out there, just keep yourself constantly aware and be good to yourself and others.

Shitposting to all the faggots who constantly post here is fine by my rules.

>bows like an asian faggot as closure to this post

Yeah no shit right? They'll need professional therapy to fix what Veeky Forums trolls have broken in their heads, likely.

damn, dude thats sad. why cant you find happiness with your life? I'm 5'4" and this hasn't impacted my life at all. just embrace it

youtube.com/watch?v=Oo7o75-w94c

Agreed, I've had women obsess over me and I'm a manlet by Veeky Forums standards. This game we call life has much more to do with self-confidence and much less to do with appearance.

Clinical depression, I'd say. I'm normally against the use of any anti-depressant medication, but there are cases where it's warranted, to keep someone from harming themselves while irrational.

this

>Clinical depression
Nope. Clinical depression is when normal things that should make you happy don't. He feels sad because he's a short little dude. That would make anyone sad, not being a real man and all.

That calculator, is it accurate?

>be 5'10"
>after years on Veeky Forums, dream of being 6'1"
>its barely noticeable from an outside perspective

Add this to reading bimbo talk about how tall natty gains is a farce, today has been a good day for me.

I do appreciate that you seem to think height doesn't matter. I used to as well. I never thought of height as an issue until I came here. I hadn't realized that until now.

Maybe you are right. I'm 'man' enough (see since i'm too short to be a man, i'm using self-deprecating humor lel) to admit that I could be wrong. Obviously I want to be wrong.

I've considered getting that leg-lengthening surgery. I can afford it. But holy shit that's nuts. Maybe I do need help.

good analogy actually

>spouting more stupid troll/memes

>leg-lengthening surgery
No. Just, no. You're being your own Enabler if you do that. Just stop.

this too

>tfw 5'-2" girl with no manlet to be face to face with in the missionary position

Oh no, I'm not getting the surgery. That's why I said it's nuts. No, I decided then that I'd probably be better off dead. But that's not healthy to think that way either.

its definitely just depression. I'm and my life is fine. everyone here is way to obsessed with height. why? be happy with what you have, you cant change it.

To answer your "why"? The chinz is pure cancer with dribbles of brilliance. People with legit autism and people who lack the insight fall for the bullshit.

The rest of us get lolz from Jlaw's cum covered face pic leaks and the legit brilliant humor here. "We" are probably in the 5 percent range of total people here, the rest fall for the gimmicky bullshit.

>time to jam out to Metallica's song "Sad But True"
>not the Kid Rock cover
>although the Kid Rock cover of that song is actually pretty solid
>but I'm a fuck tard who also likes old school ICP songs
>excuse me while I circlejerk on /pol and /b

It's a shame that society judges others based on the things they can't change rather than the things they can and have changed.

I popped some figures into that height tool above.

The middle is you at 5'8", the left is an average 5'10" (many places in the US have 5'9" average).

The right is 6'4", which almost anybody considers very tall. Is this difference worth killing yourself over? This is what you look like lined up next to guys 2, and 8 inches taller than you. And that's assuming they are somehow able to put on mass as easily as a shorter guy (they cant). It's not a big fucking deal.

You look up at a 6' tall guy and think he towers over you, but that's just your perspective. Imagine what the average 5'4" girl sees when they look up at you.

I am aware that that's how I look to other people, and that it's not a big deal in everyday life. But consider it from a woman's perspective. Out of those three, who would they go for first? And who would they go for last?

If that average 5'4" girl were wearing heals, she would be able to look up only to the other two men. She would look down on me.

I don't really want to spread any more negativity. I don't want people to feel the way I do. I wish more people were like you. Maybe I just live in a bad place around bad people. I am likely moving across the country soon, so perhaps that's what I need.

Manlet here

Did the cross country move like most people do

Discovered what I already knew. You are who you are, despite your location.

People are faggots, people are retards, such is life.

Good luck.

This always amuses me. As if human emotions can just be turned off at a whim. Well you probably already know this, but they can't. This is well within the realm of an involuntary response. I can minimize it for a time by stepping back, but the only permanent "cure" rests in the hands of myself.

It's not my expectation women will change their entire thinking simply because I ask it of them. But a simple acknowledgement would be nice considering how much I've put into developing myself physically and mentally. It would help knowing they understand I just want to have fun and live my life. This manlet shit is ruining my life, I'm never going to be the same mentally again. I just want to be HAPPY again. I don't understand why I'm not allowed to. I did nothing wrong.

Woman are about 5'4" on average, but they wear at least 3" heels and expect their man to still be significantly taller. There's no hope for us manlets

And someone 6'4" will never truly understand this.

And the point of this is?

to get epic trips when replying apparently

This comparison thing is bullshit. Humans are not objects and you can't compare them like that. Even tiny differences drastically change the way other humans perceive you. Think about the difference between a 10/10 face and a 5/10 face. Objectively speaking, there is hardly any difference. But tiny things like your eyes being slightly too far apart or your cheekbones too low get magnified because of our psychology. We need to stop lying to manlets and be honest about their condition.

The smartest person I know is the second shortest person I know (the first being an actual midget). He's overall awesome aswell.

Yes because girls wear 6' heels.
You are fucked if you think that way,girls doesnt want to be with you because of your self esteem and respect is fucking zero.
Get over it or go /r9k/ and keep whining there.

But, I mean, they do wear 6" heels. Even 8". Are you trying to say they dont?

>I'm 6'2
>My friends are all lanky as fuark skellingtons
>3 of them are all 3-6 inches taller than I am
>Go out with them
>Everybody thinks I'm short
>A girl even tells me exactly that
>She was 5'5 at the most
>I was taller than her boyfriend/beta orbiter too

Among normal people, I'm at the very least the top end of average. But this contrast made me feel like a manlet. Is it...is it always like this for you guys?

don't worry I'm /mgtow/ now
Have fun with the vaginal jew

dude, why do you care? i don't understand why its such a big deal that your wife/gf/whatever is taller than you. my gf is 4 inches taller than me without heels. and its *fine*. again you cant change your height, stop obsessing over it

Yep.

You need to be aware that she is an EXTREME minority and that you are incredibly lucky. Personally I wouldn't care if my gf was taller, it doesn't matter. But nearly all women view guys who are shorter than they are as nothing.

Nearly a 3 to 1 poster ratio here. Interesting.

any girl that doesn't give you a chance because of your height isn't worth it anyway

worse. the girl wouldn't even bother looking at my way to tell me i'm short. moved to singapore. life is more bearable here. doesn't mean girls here don't set their minimum standards to 6' though. just that most guys are around 5'9".

Yes, I also agree that nearly all women aren't worth it.

Each and every day is nothing short of a complete struggle.

I wake up at 9 AM by my 6'3" friend opening his desk drawer, which I sleep in due to my tiny frame. Once I come into consciousness, he feeds me coffee through an eyedropper. This is about as close to a normal lifestyle as I am able to live.

Following, he fills his sink with lukewarm water and places me in. This is the best part of my day. Thanks to my small size, I am able to utilize his sink as a makeshift swimming pool and bathing unit. I'd be lying if I said I didn't love it.

But then reality comes back.

My friend places me in his front pocket and we go out into the world. The experience is nothing short of horrifying. I have, on numerous occasions, almost been crushed by people when outside of my friend's pocket, it's the only way I am able to live something of a fit lifestyle, though it's quite deadly for someone as short as me.

At the end of the day, I browse online. This post was typed out by me stepping on each individual key. That's another fun part about being a manlet, hopping from letter to letter to type something out. It is, again, an exercise in its own right.

But outside of the few perks, this life is hell, and I spend everyday wishing I was a normal height.

I'm 5'9".

your 6 footer friend will tell you to lighten up, you're looking at it the wrong way, this doesn't happen to him, maybe you should just speak up and be friendlier or something and that'll turn the situation around.

just in case being ignored by women isn't painful enough.

HAHAHAHAHA DONT WORRY FELLOW MANLET LIFE GETS BETTER XDDDDD HAHAHAHLOLOLOL JUST BELIEVE I. YOURSELF ESCPESCIALLY IF YOU HAVE A SMALL 4.5INCH PENIS LIKE MINE AND BULLIED HAHAHAHAH JUST BE YOURSELF IT GETS BETTER LOLOLOLOL HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA I CAN'T MAKE THIS UP IM OBJECTIVELY INFERIOR LOLOLPL DONT FORGET AUTISTIC LOLLOLLOLOOLOLOL I DON'T HAVE A SINGLE GOOD THING ABOUT ME GENETIC WISE BESIDES BEING TO MAKE PEOPLE LAUGH LOLOLOL LAUGH AT ME IM A CLOWN

I fucking hate society I hate women I hate every fucking person.

Kill yourself some men just aren't going to fucking make it that's just the way it is. When you're autistic so you can't swim or drive a car and you're just shit in every walk of life. Sure I have a decent body but that doesn't matter fuck life.

This is like a white person saying racism doesn't exist because they don't see it or experience it themselves.

>can't drive a car

why tho?

I wrote a long-ass fucking reply to this but hit refresh so fuck it. Here's the short.

Women aren't lining up all the men in a room against the wall so they can accurately judge who's tallest.

I'm not calling you completely nuts or invalidating your experiences and emotions, but Veeky Forums has been beating the manlet shit into your head real hard. Even the worst case scenario of how the world treats being short is not as bad as Veeky Forums memes it.

Of my friends, the one I really respect and admire most is 5'7" (maybe 5'8"?). He's a tad mediocre in looks and makes like 30k a year, but I sure as hell ain't the only guy that admires him.

My other friend that just reeks the most of insecurity and feels the need to talk nonstop about sex theory/dominance/borderline PUA shit when he gets drunk at parties is the same height.

Guess which one is on steroids and has obsessively browsed Veeky Forums for years.

And a tiny note, its not the same guy replyin to you with this stuff. I jumped in a bit after the 6'4" guy. There's quite a few folks like myself that are tired of seeing fucks with nothing going for them hate on short guys.

I'm legit sure that all happened during the Stuart Little movie.

5'8 prince of manlets reporting for duty. Morale is low I see. Fear not for I am old and have wisdom to share. I have fucked over 100 women. All kinds of shapes colors and sizes. My wife is taller than me. Girls just want to laugh and feel protected. If you don't love your own poop bitches sense that crap and think you're a tard. Charming is really easy. At least for me. Don't know about you creepy fucks tho. Read a book on how to be fucking charming you dickshit.

>Some of the smartest guys I've ever met are way shorter than me
Because you're 6'4
Most guys are shorter than you

this was really confusing to read

Because I have actual autism.

I didnt learn how to tie shoes until 5th grade.

i'm 5'4 too homie You gotta get your fucing chin up.
Go fuck some whores raise that confidence.
Get some cool hobbies being short aint bad dude.
Think about all those people in the paralympics
they're fucking awesome and they're all disabled.
You're okay man, read, lift, eat well, go fishing, listen to jams, make friends, fuck girls, Be happy

Fuck guys. I always made short jokes. Now...now I feel bad. Hang in there bros.

One of my best friends is 5'3". We are both in the military. Sure he kinda has a napoleon complex but he uses that to push himself. He ransom faster than me and I'm 6'0". He'said lb for lb stronger than me, being able to do more calisthenics. He'said usually the smallest guy in our platoon but he is never the weakest link. You're not wrong about people making judgements about height. When I first saw him, I thought less of him because over his height. But you can change people's opinions through your character and actions. I have the utmost respect for him and admire his "sink or swim" determination.

Fuck this autocorrect shit
>he ransom faster than me
Runs
>he'said
He's

When will they learn?

tell your nog bros to stop harassing police and it'll get better. they expect it

it starts with you senpai

No we just need people like you to stop lying to us pretending its okay to be 5'8" and under..

Does this friend have a wife/girlfriend? If so, is she pretty?

under 6'*

Don't worry guys! You are going to make it if you aren't ugly as sin, have an average dick size and isn't fat.

Do you want to talk about it, champ?

We could tell.

5'6 here. I wish I was taller like anyone else but I really dont let it get to me. I just cant date high maintenence whores thats all.

I wish we could remove your brain and insert it into some neck down paralyzed person, or somebody similar (who is over 6ft) and put their brain into your body.

>Snake and Motoko
Holy shit that would be hot.

anyone else get super turned on by taller women poking fun at your height

>not wanting to be a short dangerous motherfucker like Joe Pesci

>Ayylmaobrigade
>20 minutes ago
>reddit

that feelio when I had to tiptoe to kiss my first girlfriend. i was butt of every joke in highschool. at least i broke it off at the end. god if she dumped me i probably would have kym

>AyyLmaoBrigade

>Woman

Nope.

He's only dangerous because he's so god damned insecure.

>tfw 5'11
Learning that it wont matter how much i lift, made me to sad to continue after 6 months of lifting.

5'3" reporting in
doesn't really matter

>being deluded

whatever you say buddy

no, i'm jealous of your ability to reject reality. honestly. i wish i could lie to myself like you.

k

Solid advice here, seriously.

Here's the redpill nugget, manlets: don't let Veeky Forums trolls get the best of you.