Fad diet: the faddening

hey Veeky Forums my fat roommate left this on the kitchen counter

thought it might amuse you to see how random douchebags sell nonsense supps and very basic codified nutrition advice to low-willpower uneducated people

/11

Sticking around to see what lies within. Hopefully you'll be a solid bro and keep your fat roommate from wasting his money

she did and was very defensive about it

:(

Here in brazil stores sell OxyElite as an strong fat burner when the brazilian formula is literally only caffeine.

They also charge what would be for the average braziliansomething like a 100 bucks.

hey thats half of an ec stack right there at least

>STOP!
nope

A sucker is born every day

yeah but if you just buy caffeine pills you pay less than a fifth of that value
people are just too dumb

i looked up the plan she got and it's $240, and i think this was a new shipment and she got one before too (of shitty shakes and fake pills)

r i p

the end

moral of story: frown whenever martha at your workplace talks about "starting a new diet" without any understanding of basic nutrition including caloric content and tdee

>low-willpower uneducated people

Does your roommate know that you hold him in such disdain?

i don't know user what would you call people who intentionally avoid nutrition advice from people they know and offers of exercising along with them

>martha at your workplace
THAT NAME
WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME?

Yeah these things are real bogus, but you know what? so are most real guides out there too, simply because they promise you you'll get happy if you're 'muscular, strong and dominating. But that's not the case : dopamine, which makes you want these things, provides only a short and temporary ''feel good feeling'', while oxytocin, which you get from cuddling, being cared for (like by belonging to a wife and cuddling with her) lasts for much longer and is resistant to change.

That's why I decided recently to slow down on the proteins and substitute it with tofu : so I can slow down my testosterone and be happier with simple joys like cuddling, kisses, being loved. Now I don't care as much about unobtainable objectives like being the strongest ; I only want to be in someone's arms.

People on this board often criticize women for wanting that : but it's the women who are right and us who are wrong. Oxytocin is much better for your general body health and mental health than dopamine.

I would shoot myself if that's what I ate.

It's his coworker's name!

Fat

lol'd

>Latin flavor

They just fucking threw that in there for keks, there is nothing Latin about any of this.

>protein flan

>Implying the "supplements" aren't loaded with the latino dude's cum

He's not wrong. Never forget

"The day you started lifting is the day you became forever small."