Lack of an "all star team"

>lack of an "all star team"

He was fucking right.
Goddamn it.

all star team or not, id give any crypto that launched from 2016 onwards less than 5% of succeeding in the long term (5+ years), youre far more likely to bet on a loser, and there aren't many winners that outpaced bitcoin or ethereum over the past couple of years.

even blind crypto nigger squirrels finds a nut every once in a while

UNless it's bismuth, coss, or bitbean

End of the year this will be around the current ATH regardless.
Only need to deliver a couple of things on the road map which shouldn't be an issue with 3-4 new devs being hired this week.
And every one starts somewhere, who's to say this team won't be considered an all star team in the end

Cmon bro, a messanger app. And the fucking app isnt even working.

Do you even know anything about the project?

The messenger is just one dAPP to be run off the obsidian blockchain. More are in the works. It will end up being a huge project based on anonymity. This is just the first step

Guys does transactions work right now? I sent one to the correct adress but it hasnt shown up despite 1½ hours. Is it cause the block explorer is down?

No. He's not right. CRYPTO NIGGER IS NOT RIGHT

works, just withdrawed from cryptopia, took 5 minutes.

always double proof your transaction address.

Obsidian sucks but CRYPTO NIGGER SUCKS MORE THAN FUCKING ANYONE ON THIS GOD DAMN PLANET

What the hell? I deposited into cryptopia using the same adress that got odn through 4 hours ago. I've checked the adress word for word 20x times but it hasn't shown up on cryptopia.

the peercoins of this generation.

k if you ain't buying right now you retarded.

Same I tried to deposit and it's not showing up

He’s never right. This coin is going to be one of the top “oh fuck i should of held” coins of 2018

Stop FUDing. The sending works fine

I've checked the transaction ID and it's gone through to the correct cryptopia adress.

Cryptopia was down for a few minutes about 1½-2 hours ago.
What's going on, could that be the culprit? I wonder how deposits are handled, cause it's been sent and confirmed to the correct adress.

The only Dev left thinks you all are morons

this

Panic selling is retarded

Yeah, same. I'm not sure what it is. I guess we will have to wait for Cryptopia support

Stressing me the hell out. Too much is stuck in limbo to just throw out lol.

Usually my ODN deposits show up within 5 minutes

Same for me normally. This one seems stuck though.

Yeah I've been waiting for a 30k transfer.....fucking craptopia

>only dev

5/10 FUD
They did remove 1 dev for not meeting expectations but they still have a number of others.
They are also hiring 3-4 more devs this week as I mentioned above.

What did I miss? Have devs left?

Yes and he has 500K coins to dump

1 dev was let go for not meeting deadlines and holding up the project.
They are hiring more devs this week as planned regardless. I'd say this is a good sign to buy as it shows they are focusing on producing a product by the time they say it will be done. Better than a lot of other projects around

Wrong. He was fired and had to give back the coins, idiot

He didn't give back the coins you fuckwit

how did he made money in the first place

Proof either way would be great guys.
I'm yet to see anything

the block explorer isn't working...

The dev who got fired was involved in the Las Vegas shooting.
He has 2 billion ODN coins.
He is on the run from authorities. He is armed. He is killing people right now and he claimed to dump his bags as soon he found his iPhone!
SELL AS LONG AS YOU CAN!

Keep fudding I'mma be rich off you morons

It's okay because he can send encrypted messages

Whats your target entry price?
I got in at 78k

7 days till new exchange with BTC fork looming? Not a chance I will re-enter

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU FUCKING RETARDS

He invested in over 200 ICOs during the largest bull run in cryptos history...

The amount of circlejerk for him in this thread is making me laugh. People see him as some sort of expert when really he just got FOMO bad and invested in everything..

You realise it will pump before the new exchange right?
The order book is easy to manipulate given the low volume so i'd expect 15k sats at least then a dump on the exchange.

Long term hold regardless

Invested in literally every ico. That's what he told in one of the videos. But these days are pretty much over now.

This. I saw today on Veeky Forums that he passed on chainlink but bought in for 35k in the last minute (fomo)

Exchange is HITBTC. Show me one coin that did well there

he makes 50k a month for 1-2 hour live stream a week..

people are fucking idiots

Deposits on craptopia were stuck for 2 hours, technical issue. They've appeared now.

Thank jesus!

Why is Hitbtc so hated?

Dice 2x after listing
Cindicator 2.5x after listing

...?

I thought he was in the United States?

lulz 2...