PSA: Stop bully

This is my best friend, he has blond hair and blue eyes, basically perfect male, but he's 5'6".

I sent him to Veeky Forums because he wanted to bulk up, told him to check out the sticky -- but he got wrapped in the manlet threads, they really fucked him up.

Tonight, he attempted suicide with sleeping pills, citing his height as the motivating factor.

Well done, your shitpost and height memes have literally destroyed another persons life. This is what you guys do when you religiously attack others features.

>attempted

i'm 5'7 and have realized manlets can't fucking do anything right. hitler being the prime example

Lel OP you almost got your friend killed, maybe next time don't tell people about the secret arts of Taiwanese tree bark cooking forums.

it just proved that he was an insecure faggot
I hope he died because we don't need those people here

He looks cute OP and would make a really good trap. Tell him to consider opening his asshole for a good dicking from a real man

>Picks Donatello lollipop

Breh...

Why the fuck is here a tangela pinata of all things

It's like the most irrelevant pokemon

>lollipop
that's freaking Leonard retard

Are manlets accounted for in the suicide statistics?

typical manlet

Should have sent him to Veeky Forums he dresses like shit desu

>I sent him to Veeky Forums

Why would you do this baka?

What the fuck is with hes hair theres more hair than head there. If u shaved hes head you could have enough distribute it all the current cancer panties.

also
>basically perfect male
> 5'6"
pick one

He's really cute though.

>he's 5'6"

time to an hero

To be honest with you I am 6'1 but I still look like a tremendous skinny faggot fuckboi, woman pay no attention to me at all, it's terrible but I'm trying to change it.

Woah lucky you OP. I wish I had a cute bf too.

I'd do him, i think short guys are cute

if he was going to anhero from just height issues being 5'6 then he was probably extreamly unstable to begin with.

>cancer panties

I doubt he'd try to kill himself over height alone, theres something far more serious going on in his life thats troubling him.
go talk to him

>Well done, your shitpost and height memes have literally destroyed another persons life.

Only the mentality strong manlets survive Veeky Forums

The delusion is real

No you idiot it's Michael

>cancer panties

I agree that the bully threads are retarded but fuck man this is the internet, either he gets thicker skin or finds something else to do.

>attempted suicide with sleeping pills
>he

>5'6
>not becoming a trap

Dude's a literal faggot and cant deal with it

Amen brother.

This place is entirely that, yourself included

Tell him that it's not his fault.

It's xeno estrogens in the water

Look at the case studies for a man with Estrogen insensitivity syndrome (estrogen will not bind in his body, but testosterone is given free reign)

They are all above six foot

Easily reaching six foot 5

Veeky Forums is full of shit i know, but there are no reason to commit suicide, the bully threads to people that don't lift too much or fat people are icredibly disgusting, but well, it's the scum that you find when you enter Veeky Forums. It's a great forum i know, but sometimes the are threads that the only adjective they have is disgusting. Now tell me im from tumblr blablabla while i have no account there

no more dead manlets

Did you ask him when he'll learn?

>blond hair

you know only guys like blonde hair right? Girls want guys with black hair or brown hair and blue eyes.