Is my hairline receding, FUCK

Is my hairline receding, FUCK.

Left (current) pic my hair is brushed back to reveal the hairline
Right (years old) pic it's just casually hanging. Camera angles are also slightly different...

How can I tell for sure?

Yes I know I need a fucking haircut.

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20150221190710/http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Venus_Square.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

seems like you fucked your shit up senpai

time to buzz it and grow a beard

fucking 19 years old btw LOL

the fact that i am fucking 1/4 indian is probably why this is happening. such shit genes.

Just a few more years

i suppose this is the hair "miniaturization" meme? idk why the left side of the pic is blurred out

this is i am assuming where my FUCKING HAIRLINE USED TO BE

Hi OP, I'm a 2A (See pic) and I decided to get hair transplant surgery (about 10 years ago). Ask me anything.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I warned you about that protein bro

stop roiding you idiot

how did it go? how much was it? where did you get it done? did you keep the hair? does it look natural? will you post pics?

>tfw 3v

fuck if it wasn"t so expensive, i will get a transplant surgery, all other method are placebo

First time noticing you're receding? Welcome to hell.

You'll go through several stages before you reach the end. Let me detail them to you.

>Stage 1 "This can't be happening"
This is the stage you are at now, you don't want to accept the inevitable and are looking for reassurance that all is well.

>Stage 2 "It's just my hairline maturing"
This is your next stage, you'll console yourself with false hopes that this is just your hairline changing into an adults hairline. Even as it recedes further and further back you'll still hope it's just a phase that'll stop.

>Stage 3 "I'll just take X along with Y and Z"
You'll look for treatments and find a vast array of snake oil and boner killing medication, you may try some and leave others alone for fear of side effects. But you will waste a lot of money and achieve very little.

>Stage 4 "Girls love bald guys! Look at..."
You'll comfort yourself that a rich, famous, goodlooking millionaire is bald and still gets girls, foolishly thinking his situation applies to you.

>Stage 4 "The anger stage"
You may consume the red pill, become an MRA, even go as far as to join and post in several dark misogynistic Internet boards. Your hatred has turned outward.

>Stage 5 "Transcendence"
You have transcended the experiences of your fellow young men, toughened by the harsh realities of the world you seek comfort in your own world. You sleep at night with your Norwood 5 resting on your scalp, your sleeping face portraying a smug indifference.

ugh i might just fucking kill myself.

like FUCKING REALLY HOW THE FUCK D O I LOSE MY UFCKING HAIR AT 19 YEARS OLD???

19 YEARS OLD DUDE. I AM 19. WHAT THE FUCK

AND MY PIECE OF SHIT UNCLE WAS LOSING HIS AROUND THIS AGE TOO, BUT IT STOPPED SOMEHOW. HE TOOK ROGAINE OR WHATEVER FOR A LITTLE BIT, BUT THEN STOPPED TAKING THAT. NOW HES 40 YEARS OLD AND SITLL HAS A FUCKLOAD OF HAIR

OMFG

i don't know man
maybe you injected yourself with huge quantities of a hormone known to cause hair loss or something?
just a shot in the dark

the same exact shit happened to my uncle dude at the same age

Don't know about you, but my hairline always looked like that. I'm 28 now and it's still the same.

lmao believe what you want to
>i injected test and started going bald weeks later but there's no relation because my dad's brother also went bald

my grandfather has no hair on the top of his head either. they are both from my mothers side and i keep hearing about this bullshit that you get it from your mothers side.

>my grandfather is bald too

chill dude it's just a shitty hairline

isn't this obviously my hairline receding?

cut it all off and grow a beard instead
acquire gains to diverge attention from bad hairline

stop being such geebag, you sound like a woman

pretty much, yes

Im only 21 and have a little more hair than a 3 on this chart but its noticably thin and you can tell especially when looking at from above
embrace it and make fat gains, girls can smell insecurity

So what? Chicks still go dewy over Patrick Stewart.

Minoxidil and shit bro. Go to a doctor and confirm it.

your longer hair makes it more prominent

>tfw 2

Is 2 the lesser of the balding devils? Everything else looks disgusting.

doesn't look that bad, pic in the right has your hair forwards so the hairline looks fuller than it actually is

You're probably one of those that won't go completely bald until you're in your 50s or 60s

OP, I had that hairline at 18. It's an inevitability and affects the majority of humans. Having a tight haircut would help not make it so apparent, but the best course of action is to learn to accept what's happening. It's not the end of the world and you'll soon notice other guys your age experiencing it too.

>How can I tell for sure?

are you joking?
those pics show that you are clearly going bald.
just accept it.

your grandfathers are a good estimation when and how far you get bald. especially the one from mother side.

i have your current hairline for a decade now. it might stop at some point or not.

Knochensach?

balding in my 20's, hold me brehs

Are you fucking stupid OP ? A cool sharp hairline is one of the most masculine and handsomest features on a man. So stop complaining and hope you might someday reach master race slav hairline.

Dude... Your shorter hair is actually in a forward direction covering more of your forehead. When you grew it long you styled it off to the sides. That's it. Stop worrying about something so stupid.

Yup, those are miniaturized.

Get on minoxidil and it will thicken/regrow those back up and even in parts that have gone completely bald if you're lucky like me.

Also use dermaroller. That shit is magic.

looked up the dermaroller. Do I get the 0.25mm, 0.5mm or 1.0 mm?

Guys, fucking try Nioxin.

I have 1.5mm, I've heard 1.5mm is unnecessary though and that 1.0mm will work fine.

But 1.5 is working great for me. Seeing a lot of regrowth for not even 2 months in.

I'm a 2, who gives a fuck

most men past the age of 25 have some sort of receding hairline

hey user, you can do a Venus square if you're desperate (Venus rules cosmetics and aesthetics)

web.archive.org/web/20150221190710/http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Venus_Square.html

Also
>don't eat soy