/roids/

Cheating Frauds General

>2016
>not being skeezy

prev

Yeah. The USA is a bit overboard on roid legality. A shame.

took me 5 days with this AS labs tren ace to get night sweats, had them last night

50mg ed

my strength went through the roof today too

good thing I have a prescription for trenbolony
oh
wait
nevermind
yolo

21, liften 6 months read up on steroids..

got my diet. 5ft9 71kg, ordered 3 vials of test E, arimidex and clomid for pct...

wish me luck senpai

>pct

kek

What the fuck are you gonna do with 3 vials

>pct
Oh

isnt one vial = 10ml.

1ml = 250mg

thats enough for 30 weeks TRT or 15 weeks at 500mg

enough for a first cycle (12 weeks)

That feel when too small to cut(for me) ,but too fat for abs.18% What do

they're mocking you because most people here blast and cruise instead of cycling

don't mind them

tren

GLHF

I remember my first cycle, you'll never look back op

Guys. Why does my estrogen go up to 400ng/dL just by taking 125mg of Test E.

Is this normal?

soduko

I'm assuming you have the units wrong?

did you buy pharma adex and pct?

sup fgts, if i do 500mg test e, can i fit in 500mg in one gauge and just inject it once a week, or is it better to pin 250mg 2x a week.

You CAN but for better blood levels e3d is better

You might be ok with once a week.
Some people pin test-e once a week with no problems.

If you are sensitive to test's sides then go for twice a week. You will know if you are sensitive if you start getting bad acne or your mood is fucky.

I'm nearing my fourth week on first cycle test E (250), 500 mg/wk
However, I don't see much gains in terms of body.
Got some strength gains
what are the chances of test being fake?
i'll take bloods in a week or so

Wait another week or so, did you frontload ?

if you want to pin once a week, you should get test u/d

don't pin once a week on test e

fourth week is when it kicks in bae, dont worry about it. Next 8 weeks will be BIG.

test is never ever fake, it's the cheapest compound there is

4 weeks is about how long it takes for it to even start working.

i did 750mg once and i got test flue. Best is split, to avoid that flue

iam injecting 250ml test and 380 masteron at once atm tho. Got no problems

wtf is test flu?

What are the benefits of bnc with hcg instead of simply cycling?

Well if he thinks you shouldn't have PCT even when B&C'ing, he's an idiot anyway.

you never come off

you don't have to go through the awful sides of most serms

you don't have to lose some of your gains from being low test while you come off/before the pct kickstarts your hpta production back up

Lose no gains. (i know the "just one cycle m8!" fags will say they will keep everything with their "perfect diet and training" lol, but it isn't reality)

Mood is always good.
Less chance of a bad acne breakout as PCT tends to be the worst time for it.

Less stress on your body overall as you're putting less drugs through it.

Probably cheaper too. Test is cheap as fuck and 3-6 months of cruise dose costs less than (pharma, which is all you should use) PCT meds.

You dont yoyo your hormone levels they just go a bit down then stay there constantly. You keep more gains. Downside is you're always fucking stabbing yourself with needles. Sometimes I really just can't be fucked with it, and sometimes my estro can get a bit high and need to sort it out whereas with cycling it will sort itself out after the pct. You will however have a period of very low test where you will be depressed as fuck and lose gainz.

lol pct on bnc what a pleb

thats like wiping your ass when you've gone for a piss, doesn't make sense m8

>Less stress on your body overall as you're putting less drugs through it.

As if there was more stress on your body when putting NO drugs in it when cycling

I said you have PCT when blasting and cruising, not use it. It's for if you needed to come off suddenly, for some reason or another, maybe your gear was seized, maybe it was destroyed, and you couldn't get any more for a while.

He means in case you have to stop taking your gear for whatever reason.

What the fuck did i injure now? I am having some pretty bad cramping-type pain... i thought it was my heart and started shitting myself but it is right between two of my ribs, almost exactly where my pec meets my ribcage.

It hurts like fuck i don't think it is the muscle. Its more of a cramp type pain but it's not going away, been here a few days

nope, i did not. So gains should not start before after 4+ weeks? ok then, thanks
thanks mate
well, the only source i could get is some Israeli company, wihch is mostly aimed at post-CCCP space, so im a bit worried, but yeah, will see

Hey guys, I found 2 vials of test and a half vial of tren from 2014 that I completely forgot about. Can I still use it or is it basically expired by now? One of the test vials have never been opened as well

mate, i feel like im always fucking injured at the moment or ill its a joke

I found a vial that was 3 years old and I concluded it was mostly oil after pinning for two weeks. It was pharma

Sounds like you hurt your sternum. Do you do a lot of bench and flies?

A lot of frauds think they don't need to do recovery work like mobility cause they don't get sore but its really important.

Stretch your chest/lats

Don't they have expiry date? mine does

Alright you swole cheating fucks. Week 9 of first cycle next week. 350 test e PW and plan to run for 16 weeks.

Going away for a week, no lifting as a rest week. I'm fine with that. However, will one week of no cardio except walking have much of an effect on my BP?

How natty is this?

Dude is 6' tall. Skin in scrotum condition 365 days of the year.

Follow the link for more.

I'm not sure how to post a facebook link without being flagged for spamming.

more

last one

>How natty is this?
Not very/10

As natty as scooby

Sonofabitch is all if you put in the work, you will achieve your dreams (sic).

Fuck him.

brocklesnar/10

>when you accidentally send the heart emoji

dude are you serious? it's 350mg, that's barely above trt dose. you'll be fine. also i just took a week off from training and lifting today just felt special again.

>350mg
>barely above trt dose
>150mg alone is enough to put you over your natty test levels
>b a r e l y a b o v e

>350mg, that's barely above trt dose

I'm currently taking 250mg/week. I take 12.5mg of Asin every pin day. Suddenly today I'm feeling really emotional, like crying. Maybe because I'm leaving this job where I have a crush on my female boss. I pinned yesterday and took an Asin last night of 12.5mg I also took one right now because I'm crying at the thought of leaving my job because I'm going to miss my boss so much. I'm also getting hot flashes where I feel for a second my head is hot or cold quickly. I'm trying to still find out if these symptoms are high estro or low estro and should I up my Asin (Pharma) or if I'm taking too much.

Thanks

I'm serious bro. I had 250ish natty test but couldn't get TRT from doc. Hence the lowish dose and longer duration. Second will be a real blast (500 test, 450 deca)

So I take it I shouldn't worry about my BP for a week of no cardio?

Also, how did the week off treat you? With this been 1st cycle I've never took a break on cycle yet.

Spastics

Gotta cop some triptorelin soon
Does this shit even work though

if your BP has been a problem in the past, just bring something to monitor it. and if you're still paranoid, put in like 2 short cardio sessions at some point but just going off experience i doubt it will matter at all.

as far as my week off goes, it's been something that i probably put off for like a year and in retrospect i feel like it's something i should probably be doing like once every 3 months. everything just felt kinda fresh and new today, i felt way more agile and explosive.

Can anyone get a great physique roiding? Even Klinefelter dudeos?

>350mg
>barely above trt dose

350mg is like 3-4x of average natty levels you dumb piece of shit.

I think it's low, fuck.

Obsessive thoughts, crying (for a reason), loss of appetite. Shouldn't have taken another dose of asin, fuck.

i don't know, try it yourself

might have to remove a tit or two for klinefelters.

also crazy amount of lat growth.

lmao i see this is a touchy subject

Just ordered 10 weeks worth of 600mg/wk. Gonna run 100+kcal and recomp

Bro, need your help

What were those dope black canvas sneaks, it wasn't shoes like pottery, they look similar but a better design

you into fatties now?

Wow where have you been?

Well you took another dose already so just see if symptoms get better from now on or not. If not you've got a double confirmation that you should lower the asin.I think its not even necessary to take unless you got gyno issues or Sth at your dose.

She's cute and smooth, tiny shy qts will always be #1

A place with lots of Mexicans

America?

got a home renovation project you're working on?

I can see Mexico from my window, the girls here are crazy

A mobile roid van/camper

I would've gone with Mexico myself.

How's your sis m8

Thanks.

>How's your sis m8
p good.
got to see her and the fa.m again this holiday.

her bf hoping on testE and deca now

So if i literally lost consciousness/passed out from hypoglycemia on 500mg dnp, how close did i come to dying

I felt myself going more and more hypo but i was like "fuck it just ignore it". Thought i would just feel hungry and shit all day but i literally fucking lost consciousness, i don't even know how long.

nigga why didnt you just eat some fucking sugar

Kek total curlbro tho

I did after i regained consciousness lel.

But srs does anyone know how close i was to dying? What kind of blood glucose levels would cause someone to pass out?

from webmd

Mild hypoglycemia can make you feel hungry or like you want to vomit. You could also feel jittery or nervous. Your heart may beat fast. You may sweat. Or your skin might turn cold and clammy.
Moderate hypoglycemia often makes people feel short-tempered, nervous, afraid, or confused. Your vision may blur. You could also feel unsteady or have trouble walking.
Severe hypoglycemia can cause you to pass out. You could have seizures. It could even cause a coma or death.

They will always keep the wide hips and long limbs and learning difficulties. But testosterone can definitely help shape the body to a more male form. For gyno they'd need.surgery tho.
Testosterone is even the standard treatment for people with klinefelter.

Lift more.you fucking yard.

Who here uses or has used mk677? How long did you use it for? What effects did it have on you?

that low bf looks so disgusting

Hungry as 10 tumblrinas, BP through the roof, hands felt weird, lots of bloat. I kind of like it, just watch your sodium or it will hurt.

>6 months of lifting
>21

Fucking retard. You know nothing about lifting to be on roids ya basturd

The average blood glucose ranges from 70-110, if you drop around 20-30 you might pass out depending on how healthy you are. You could pass out because your brain doesn't have enough sugar, and then continue being unconscious while slowly having your sugar depleted, which results in brain death.

>tfw almost died doing bathtub chemicals

i wish my arms could get that size, i dont put a lot of effort into making my legs get bigger. A couple of sets of squats, some deadlifts, then some calf raises. The fuckers grow happily. Arms - I do fucking everything to make these cunts grow. 100x more effort and they give such underwhelming results comparatively

thought i had the same issue till a few friends talked about my arms proportions relative to my chest/back.

the funny thing is I typically avoid arm workouts besides tricep stuff for when i want to make sure they're strong enough for my compounds.

your arms are probably fine though, don't become a curlbro by your false perceptions of yourself

Isn't the ideal aesthetic to be slightly out of proportion in this order: chest, lats, arms, shoulders, legs - thats how I have always pictured Arnie. Unfortunately I have to accept due to having a shitty chest gap my chest can only get so big before looking ridiculous though. I guess until everything is looking nearly perfect, may as well just work on getting everything bigger.

depends on your goals.

I agree with you if your goals are more physique based and focused towards the bodybuilding aesthetic, whereas I prefer a compound-centered routine for strength and athletics.

I also find the physique developed through that to be more pleasing than the bodybuilder-type physique

bimbo is a total chad tbH

If you change your aromasin doseage. How long before you notice it being different, if you do?

I was at 6.25 ED of pharma asin for a while. Had a gyno scare so I upped it to 8.5ED. When should I notice my e2 being low if it is?

Getting bloodwork soon, I know, don't yell at me

boy what a cutie