HOME GYM

Anyone here with a home gym? Are you going to make one for yourself?

pic. not mine but i will try to make it something like this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bvvPbrHWqyM
usedgymequipment.com/?s=power rack
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Using this setup for 1 year and 3 months.

been training here for 3years... its fucking tight inhere, but wouldnt swap for any commercial gym, only for bigger room

I just want my own treadmill
How much is a standard one?

The dog is blocking is a bit, but you get the idea.
That's my homegym for when I'm visiting my parents house.

The incline bench

homegym4lyfe

And the squat rack

kek this looks so unsafe. you'll probably snap your shit up one day. Atleast nail the bottom plank to ground or something

are you four feet tall? that looks a bit low

Those are 4 plates 50lbs each at the bottom. No way the board is sliding away.

I unrack the bar at the stretch reflex position.

Go out and run. Treadmills are a meme.

yeah well wait until youre incline benching 100s then it'll slide the fuck down and you'll wake up in ER. stay safe m8

do you squeeze yourself between the two supports? Also that's like 65 lbs and your plates look like they're made of plastic and filled with sand.

absolutely pathetic.

I live alone. I may not wake up.

ITT: poorfags

setting proper home gym costs more than half a lifetime of commercial gym pass so fuck off

I use the 4 plates on the floor
in the pic here for squats. See here I only spent about 200 dollars for all my equipment. Beat that. What did you spend?

You only need a cage, bench, weights and bar. Keep an eye on Craigslist and you can get equipment for under $500

I spent $2,000 on everything over a few years because I'm not a cheap ass nigger who tries to save a few bucks on something at the risk of his own safety. I wanted an actual gym in my basement not some ghetto rigged shithole with fucking 2x4s and woodshop material as a squat rack.

trips are the truth senpai

I hit 1/2/3/4 in my home gym.

youtube.com/watch?v=bvvPbrHWqyM

I also have a power-tower for chin-ups/dips and a set of olympic dumbells, do everything else on the half-rack.

Home gym'in it for 2 months but only have straight/incline bench with 20/25/30/35 dumbbell sets.

Should I kill myself? I can't gym membership until a month

youre using leg drive on OHP. try strict

HOMEGYMMASTUUUURRACEBABEEEE

I do that on purpose. I did strict press for the first 80% of my lifting time. I switched to using leg drive to test it and Ive noticed better development, so Im just sticking with it, my pressing feels a lot more explosive now and its really helped my bench improve a lot.

Man i am considering something like that...

That stretching was gay as fuck.

Lmao it really is

Wahhaha yes! YES!

thats a great bench, transforms into a squat rack, has lat pulldown tower and is sturdy

I'd build a cage next time but this works too

Anyone have thoughts on this. Purchasing my first home and the basement has 80" ceilings. I need a cage that is low enough and affordable and there aren't many options.

>great bench, transforms into a squat rack
>has lat pulldown tower
>sturdy

Niiice. I will have to look for something like that.

Where can i get a power rack/half rack in EU ?

Where in EU?

Just fuck it through the ceiling

Someone post the guillotine/boobytrap.

I invested in a 20kg bar, 170 kg of plates, a squat rack, a bench and 2x30kg in dumbbells.

Cost just under £400 but the way I see it I'll end up saving money on memberships and also save time not having to drive to a gym and waiting for others to be done with a squat rack or a bench.

Plus I don't have to put with the normies.

Germany

That's a push press not an OHP, good push press though, but you can't claim you hit 60 kgs with that video.

That's ridiculously cheap imo. Where did you buy it?

cute dog bruh

I too would like to know where you bought that

what's a good alternative for horse stall mats for a diy deadlift platform?

I was thinking cutting old tires with a circular saw and then screwing or bolting them down to piece of 3/4" plywood. any other suggestions?

probably in Brexit

Sweden

usedgymequipment.com/?s=power rack

Working on buying more bumper plates.

bumper plates are a meme unless you're doing oly

r8 my apartment setup

Very nice. Impressive. If trips, I post dick.

I want to do this so badly. The other day at the gym they were legitimately talking about getting rid of the 45 plates because they look too intimidating. I wish I was joking.

Great! Any more dumbbells or just not in pic?

have an adjustable set from 25 to 65

literally any heavy duty mats,wrestling mats work well. I hate the horse mats because they have loose fibres that come off and make the room messy as hell

Splendid!

This.

I'm not taking any pics but I have some nice, cheap, rusty squat rack/bench press/lat pull down machine with weights for less than 300 bucks I picked up off Craigslist.

Sure it's not as nice as the shit in a commercial gym but weight lifting is pretty fucking basic.

If you disagree, read the sticky then kys faggot.

Nice rottweiler bro!

Buy it from the titan fitness website. They usually have some discount for new customers

That's a narrow ass platform! Also what bumpers do you have?

>no safeties
I guess its fine since youre a fucking dyel no lifter

Rate my gym faggots!

Kill yourself.

here's something from like a year ago m8

I do oly lifts. The only oly gym near me is a crossfit place that costs over 100/mo. My numbers aren't incredible, but I just have a 25kg and 10kg pair at the moment as well as ~200lbs of steel plates.
Rogue training bumpers. I don't think my platform is narrow it's like 8'x8'. The angle of the photo might throw it off but there's a bar near the wall for reference.

How much?

i had no idea bumper plates were so expensive mang especially new ones

even used ones on craigslist aren't exactly cheap

250euro

hehe, I would outlift you anytime you scrawny fuck

would not trust a $300 rack brah

FUCK I wish we had been able to keep my Rottweiler pup.

He fucking had been raised walking around in his shit and piss, and whenever we would leave him alone he'd fucking stomp around in it, and rub it on everything. Our options were either to literally keep an eye on him basically 24/7 until he was house trained, or take him back.

He honestly had the best little dog personality I'd ever seen. He was such a chiller other than the whole tantrum shit-stamping thing.

I'd love to make one someday, but right now i dont have to space and another thing that keeps me back is dumbbells, in the gym there are plenty. But these fuckers are expensive a.f.

nice

I wish i could afford home gym, but it's not worth the money in my case (and my country). My gym membership is almost free thanks to the company i work in and i've got access to all sort of machines and weights. It would cost me shit ton just to be able to do basic stuff at home.

>i waste retarded amounts of money on shit people have been doing for thousands of years

My set up for bodyweight.
Only problem i have is cant do back or front lever on the rings because tight space.

So, what, you want to workout with no one to witness the show? What's the point?

Cont: Seriously, though, working out with other people is a great way to learn and give you a great mental pump. Seperating home and gym really shouldn't be a goal, IMO, unless you have nothing or only Planet Fitness nearby. Or if the only decent option is $75+ /month.

err: *combining home and gym shouldn't be a goal

r8 my gym

needs moar swift

>all these shitty home "gyms"
literally all you need is a rack/bar/bench/weights to actually lift

OCD/Swift