FOR MYSELF! STOP MAKIMG THESE THREADS, PLEASZSSEEE

EVERY FUCKING TIME
>FOR [asian GIRL]
>FOR le racewar
>FOR some other dumb shit
stop!!!!

dont forget him

ME, MYSELF AND I

Myself. I got a gf who loves my muscles though, so I'm lifting for her as a secondary cause.

kek

>I lift for myself

What did they mean by this?

this
I lift for uncle hitler

>i completely lack self awareness

I lift for the imminent collapse of society and il be ready when it happens. Manlets beware.

what exercises should I do and what muscle groups should I train if I want to be able to fire accurately while standing?

You just practice firing until you're used to the weapons you're using, m8. No amount of lifting is going to prepare you properly for successive recoil, and you're better off practicing standing in the static position anyway

Yolandi isnt asian dumbass

what's your malfunction m8?

Shoulders, back, triceps, legs.

I lift for meself, part of how I am currently discovering who I am and what I want of life.

Clementine

I'm tired of being a skinny weak fuck and the fact that no one takes me seriously because of it. I also just want to be healthy and strong.

However, with my frame, I feel like that it will never change.

Myself.

I swear lifting has done more to alleviate my mental illness symptoms than anything else. Never going back.

Myself. I've realized that all the shitty things that have happened in my life were due to myself; I am the constant. I will fix this one step at a time.

Started out 220 a year ago, now 165 and still cutting until I get 12% BF and will start slow gaining.

An unexpected crush on Chloe Bennet, unfortunately.

I lift because the type of girl I'm interested in isn't interested in the type of guy I am, and I'm really not a fan of the type of guy I am either. It's jarring to realize that basically everything about me (outside of my few specific areas of expertise) is shit because I assumed there was no way to change it. I'm in the process of correcting that now.

I lift for beach

this

For my health, for WW3 and to rape people in said WW3.

What do you think her hamstring workout is?

I lift for the victims of Bataclan.

I work single-o also

no women around and I'm bored its a good hobby

I started doing it for girls , now i just lift because, if i dont, i get anxiety. I now have to run and lift to fight the anxiety and to stay mentally stable.

This basicaly means that i lift for myself and my mental health , but it also means that its become an addiction and a life routine for me and its hard to seperate from.
I like the results though , even if i hit a plateau.

HER, HIM, AND PIC RELATED

I do it to make up for my small peeped.

pic related

This is how you know he's never shot a gun

to fight niggers?

RACEWAR
A
C
E
W
A
R

I lift to make others feel bad about themselves
I need to be better than them and I need them to know it

I lift for her

for him

For the grill that friendzoned me and said i was too fat and nerdy when i asked her out.
Never going to happen again.
If i'm going to be rejected i will be rejected because i'm autistic, not because i'm ugly, fuck being a ugly fat twat.

i don't like my actual body
and lifting heavy ass weight makes me less stressed and more happy

upvoted

I love you Englishmen t b h
I wish I had a cool English best friend

Damn built for big black cock

a girl i havent seen in person for 5 years invited me to a rave. it came up cause i said i wanted to try molly

do I go for her? I've only ever fucked/dated other non-normies so I feel extremely unconfident for some reason. shouldnt us both being on molly make it really easy? help

be urself

i'm only on this shitty planet once might as well be as sick as I can be

yes it shouldn't be too hard