Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wiESisEL43c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well maybe she should have put on some fucking pants

>making that retarded face

she's being bullied cause she has a mental condition not cause of her fat tits

>wears clothes that draws attention
>gets mad for getting attention

What the fuck is our society coming to? And that is somehow slutshaming nowadays ffs

#FreeTheTaint

What happened?

You're supposed to google her shitty article.

Hot

I wish more women did this tbhhh

Milo will save us youtube.com/watch?v=wiESisEL43c

I'm not googling the article, but from my experience, I see girls that sometimes wear sports bras or workout clothes that shows their belly/midriff and NOBODY FUCKING CARES. As long as you're there to work out and you're doing your thing, in the zone, I doubt hardly anyone notices or thinks twice about it.

Absolutely nothing happened. She felt good about herself and recommended it for other people with perfect bodies.

Average looking girl went to gym in the sports bra and looked average. An old man looked at her at one point. She went home. The end.

>mfw this granny starts hitting the gym the same time as me
>in just a sports bra (or some old lady version of it)
>bright, neon colors
>my periphals are on fire from not trying to look
>starting to realize only old women dress slutty
>absolutelydisgusting.jpg

its like they're trying to chase/keep something that isn't there. Its honestly on the same level as horrible body oder

>tfw ignore girls who dress revealing at the gym because if they catch me looking they win

I need to do this.
Go to the gym in just a sports bra, letting my hairy balls dangle while I do squats, letting everybody see my hairy ass crack while doing deadlifts, and doing ultimate manspreading while doing incline db press.

Yeah, that's the thing I'll try tomorrow.

>perfect bodies
Lol she's uggo as fuck. She also thinks men were staring at her. They werent

>tfw germanfag
>tfw at my gym, tanktops aren't allowed
>one of the trainers told me it's due to hygenic reasons
>tfw women get to wear tanktops

seriously, fuck that shit. why the fuck are men forced to wear tshirts while women can wear whatever the fuck they want?

Shill, please leave.

Typical germany

If she's wearing a sports bra to stay cool, why is she wearing two pairs of shorts?

>fucking genius

I can see it, the gay man will save us.

good post

>Lol she's uggo as fuck. She also thinks men were staring at her. They werent

of course they weren't, only faggots go to gyms, it's a known fact. ffs you're on a gay board yourself.

Say that to my face not online see what happens

Also German here.
Change your gym to a non cucked one.

Because she's a fucking idiot

>she's uggo as fuck

this desu familia

There are always some voluptuous high-test women working out at the gym, a milf, cardiobunnies, etc. Just like physically fit men go to the gym, physically fit women do the same...

this cunt just looks like she just sits on her ass and eats ice cream but has the metabolism to withstand it. basically female skellington mode

Gas all women.

They know guys will come there anyway, but women might choose another gym where they can dress "cute". Because that's the point.

>even guys wear shirts at the gym
These whores literally have no excuse.

>tfw you see old people and think about how hot they must've been when they were younger
It's kind of sentimental, sometimes you can tell with the ones that really take care of themselves that they were probably 10/10 back in the day

This.
I can feel the rustled when I don't look.
They will literally follow you round the gym trying to get you look to validate them.

some old ass skinny bitch with leathery skim from years of tanning wears that shit with a shit load of makeup and does yoga stretches in the middle of the weight room.

So just be careful what you wish for bub

This. Most of the time it's the uglos trying to show off their average bodies

Why the fuck is she wearing boxers
Can I wear boxers to the gym?
>#FREETHESCROTUM

This thread reminds me, anyone else here who is shredded as fuck and constantly stared at by ugly women? And I mean almost hateful stares. Like they would love to hop on your dick, but they know they have zero chance, so they get mad. Maybe I should write a whiny internet article about it.

fuck you shitlord, men have been shirtless in the gym and on the streets for YEARS, while women have been stuck in Ts and tanks for TOO LONG!

Why do liberals write these articles about banal events and act as if they are profound?

Is it because they lead empty, unfulfilled lives?

MUDA DA

it's not necessarily liberals. people of my generation, born 1990 and up, were just raised by helicopter parents and suffer special snowflake syndrome.

being a liberal is just natural for these people, since it coddles minorities and people who are different.

#PleaseGiveMeAttention

dey took her

Fuck off cunt.

He should consider lifting before posting pictures of himself at the gym

There was once a dude who came into my gym wearing boxer briefs and a giant t-shirt, he got asked to leave and I never saw him again

Didn't he try to have a debate about free speech at some college, and feminists shut it down?

Yeah he's trying too hard to be edgy, he's just an asshole

Somebody should take a pic of him at the gym and shame him for being DYEL

As a homegym i can confirm lifting in nothing but boxers is the GOAT

damn this dude is based

In the first joe rogan podcast he was in, he was defending the shit out anti-gay bible scripture to be le edgy and controversial (literally his schtick) and the motherfucker got backed into a corner so hard by broe rogan of all people.

Made himself look like an absolute stupid cunt (by another stupid cunt, which added to the effect) just to try and be edgy and /pol/.

In a couple episodes since when milo is brought up, rogaine has said "i dont really think he believes all that bullshit he says"

I think he is 100% right

And yes.
I unironically listen to joe rogan. And I LOVE it. Get at me

>I unironically listen to joe rogan. And I LOVE it

If Joe Rogan was just a little bit more skeptical he'd be based as fuck.

he's a little too DUDE WEED for my taste

Agreed.

Finding out how mediocre he was at comedy kinda made me trust him more, oddly enough.

I wish us men could work out torso naked. I think crossfit gyms being more modern and less "commercial" are a lot more open about clothes.