Has Pokemon Go improved your fitness at all?

Has Pokemon Go improved your fitness at all?

Its dead already kid , only weirdos keep playing that shit

there is a bar by my house that has a gym and 2 pokestops within range

so nope, still not doing cardio

lol no dude try going outside sometimes

can't deal with casuals desu, I've left humanity behind

It gives me another reason to do cardio, so yes. Only problem is that when I run, I keep stopping to catch pokemon.

I live inthe suburbs and can only catch rodents.

I am outside, the only people playing that shit nowadays are losers (aka most If not all people you know/live in your area)

>being this much of a loser

>I need muh epic pokemans to be Veeky Forums!

this is far more fedora than the op

Careful not to fall for it

>I play pokemon in public
Note: using your phone is only ok for texting/calling
By using it to play games, you may as well have a 3DS

Please dude if you need a children's app to make you fit you're a pussy with no will power and will never make it

But what if you're in a huge group of people also playing it?

If that huge group was walking around reading would you say that was not okay?

Then you're a huge group of (wo)manchildren and should probably find better hobbies.

you're a DYEL tripfag who spends 4 hours a day attention whoring on Veeky Forums

you're practically a woman

>tfw windows phone m-masterrace

feels bad brehs

Mirin TPP ref

Simply eric ;)

Why are you mad at women? Is it because they reject you for being a video game playing Manchild!

Shitposting =/= board contribution

>tfw I agree with all of quentins comics

>projecting this hard

you're not any better

Is hanging out with friends in a city park until 2am more or less manbabyish than posting on Veeky Forums at noon on a Sunday?

Not in the slightest, because this is my rest day, and I'm enjoying the sopranos while you're out playing games with children

Oh, I didn't read the "more or" part.
It is most certainly more manbabyish.

epic meme my friend! mind if I save it?

So stewing in your own filth watching telejew is better than going outside and playing mobilejew. Got it.

I assume you lift to make up for your inadequacies, yes?

found the diamond dog.
Why are you still here?
Just to suffer?

Shits busted as fuck. All of my friends and I have already stopped playing because it's a buggy piece of shit

Mad

>not going outside and meeting qt grills playing pokemon

you're a fucking retard. it's easier than tinder right now. hell, pokemon go is the first pokemon game i've ever played.

>he tries to prove that he isn't a manchild by posting video game pictures online

post boypussy

Please don't import /v/ here, I left that place for a reason.

You're the one playing video games and posting them here, manbaby.

Why do I need to prove I'm not a manchild on an anonymous Pokecenter Bulletin Board? Why are you so obsessed with trying to impress other people?

That was my first post in this thread idiot. Maybe play some games, might increase your intelligence.

/v/ blows but that comic is pretty spot on.

although it can be the same for lifters. i remember one time i was at a friend's house for a fire and i was talking to a buddy of mine about some cute grill i saw at the gym. we're both pretty casual lifters, do it for looks but not into real bodybuilding. well of course this fucking sperglord starts grilling us about our routines and diet and all this shit, ruined the whole mood. if you can't curb your autism don't go outside

>playing video games
>intelligence
No
XD POKEMON CENTER BULLETIN BOARD
jesus, get a grip manchild

>jesus, get a grip manchild
Holy fuck the ironing

Do you people just not work or?
I thought NEETs were just a myth

No one's trying to impress you

Were simply having a guffaw at your expense m7

Yes, it's quite "ironing" that you play video games, then come online to call others manchildren for not playing them

app is broken as shit. cant get on most of the time and keeps freezing after I catch a pokemon.

my friend has a job installing satellite dishes so gets to catch a bunch during down time at a ton of different locations everyday

Considering I make sure to run at least a mile everyday, not really.

Fun game tho.

>tfw wasted years in life grinding in MMOs
>tfw now immune to shit games like this that are 100% about wasting time doing repetitive things

>Has walking a couple lf miles a day improved your fitness?

How fucking out of shape are you people?

>then come online to call others manchildren for not playing them

Could you identify where I said people who don't play Pokemon are manbabies? Or did I say people who post at Veeky Forums on a Sunday are manbabies whether or not the play?

Then you come around with a spergtastic series of posts filled with 'ironic' XD posting and complete autism

Do you understand the concept of different strokes for different folks?

haven't started playing yet. why do you have multiple of the same pokemon?

Nothing he posted was ironic,it's all very sincere

Stop parroting words you heard on reddit

When you encounter a pokemon it will have a random CP(combat power) based on your trainer level. To evolve or power up pokemon you use 'candy' which there is a version of for every pokemon. You get candy by catching the same pokemon and by transfering duplicates to Oak.

Magicarp needs 400 candy to evolve in to Gyarados. You get 1 candy for transferring one and 3 for catching one. So 101 Magicarp are needed to get the evolution, or you might find a wild one.

Evolving pokemon is also one way of powerleveling, and with Pidgey being common and needing a small amount of candy to evolve it is the most farmed pokemon for xp

because you are catching pokemon in the wild, multiple pokemons of the same type pokeexist

Helps you level up, if you looked for a different Pokemon every time you went out, you would not make much of any progress.

>So 101 Magicarp are needed to get the evolution, or you might find a wild one.
Seriously? Who has the time to do this?

Wow, how neat. And interesting too.

Who has time to post on a Pokemon thread? Who has time to lift weights? Who has time to do ballet if they don't make money doing it? Who has time to camp?

Also that's just one Pokemon out of all the others you're trying to catch. Don't approach it as something you powergame, it's more of a supplement and a motivational tool. It gets people outside and moving and socializing, how is that bad? Did Candy Crush ever get this much hate even though it's just playing flash games with a 2 year old aesthetic?

>Jynx
>Epic
I've caught 4 jynxs and I'm only level 6

>Who has time to post on a Pokemon thread?
keked, yeah but being 30 minutes on Veeky Forums is a little different to catching the same thing 101 times. I just somehow imagine it to be really monotonous to catch something 101 times before it can actually evolve.

>this lower is actually defending sitting there and catching 150 of the same thing just to unlock a new set of pixels on his screen

K E K
E
K

It's more passive. Spending a day walking around a park will get you a good spread of a variety of Pokemon. It's fun to find something new and go chase it down and it's easy to catch things as you walk. There are people who will sperg out and sit around all day trying to powergame Magicarp and people who will just get it eventually as they play over the months.

Will the add pokemon from the other regions as well?

I imagine they will but not any time soon I hope. I would want maybe 6 months to a year personally

This thread is weird.. they create a game that gets people outside, something folks have had a hard time doing cause of no fun reason.. a lot of posts all over the internet about how happy people are. But in this thread, people are angry and hateful about it? Really..

I just made the walks I take my dog on longer

>have someone on facebook who posts the "I don't play Pokemon because I've seen a vagina" posts all day
>go to his profile

Here is the attention you need, now you can finger yourself to sleep.

it should be an indication of how fucked the first world is if we need a shitty app to force young people out to mingle together

this is a sign of many cracks in the wall, not of progress

Oh shutup

>FalseProphet
>ApexPredator

truth too hard for you to handle sport?

17kg at 1.35m? Are his muscles made of feathers?

>muh 5th grade philosophy what happened to muh civilization
not an argument

Creatine

>pokemon go
not even once, ugly cunts

True manlet

Wtf how... Are you like lv 30 or something? All I catch is like ~100 cp and I'm lv 8

I'm so fucking sick and tired of seeing these stupid posts. Even /r/pokemongo is 90% of them.

"ohhh hurrr durrr, SOCIALIZATION, EXERCISE, IT'S NOT CHILDISH"

>go outside
>see people awkwardly standing around
>none of them are fucking socializing
>see a bunch of chads with shirt off playing beer pong and ironically playing Pokemon Go

Yeah, sure is a socializing experience, I tell ya. Let alone the fact you idiots think walking at a snails pace is fucking exercise.

Nice strawman

>Crowds of people out at parks at 2am when normally it's empty
>People yelling and cheering and following Pokemon

Just because you're an antisocial sperg doesn't mean everyone is. Quit projecting

Except literally everyone in my area is an anti-social sperg as well, none of them are talking to each other, even the friend groups.

If anything, they're all just going "damn, it crashed again / the server is down again / oh man this stupid curve!!"

Literally none of them socializing.

Note: this is highly anecdotal for my area more than likely.

Either way, still lol'ing at the insecure fags at /r/pokemongo who have to go to their hugbox to convince themselves this isn't a childish meme which will die soon.

This chart is okay but has many inaccuracies. No need to respond with how you've caught 4 Snorlax but I know you fucks will do it anyway

Get out of here you fucking Jew israeli cunt

>awake at 2 am instead of sleeping

goodbye gains.

Saw someone stopped, holding their dog's leash today while playing Pokemon go in the middle of the street. Poor doggo didn't even move for over 30 minutes.

I don't see how this game is fun though...

I understand that playing a 3ds makes you look like a loser. But do you really have to care THAT much about what people think about you. Also do people really care enough to judge others for playing 3ds?

It's pretty much the same concept as the original games

>no 2.2k+ Snorlax or Dragonite
Casual.

Fuark mirin those quads.

yeah but how does it manage to get everyone and their mother playing it now

>same concept
>can't min/max Pokemon through EV/IV's
>can't breed Pokemon
>can't even BATTLE other people
>can't even TRADE with other people
>other games weren't CIA tracking devices

And the worst tripfag on the board chimes in with another retarded post

Haha exactly 95% of people don't know how in depth and challenging Pokemon is to play competitively, I used to play a lot and then I found it pretty stupid after black/white

Pretty much this.

I don't want to grind my way through a ball-throwing game in order to get a strong enough pokemon to finally go to a gym and fight something.

Its literally just a reskin of Ingress.

If you have IOS, just spoof your ass off with Xcode. Go on the stupid sub-reddit and search for the spawns, someone will post exactly where. For instance, Machado Lake in LA = Dratini heaven.

Have yet to get a softban. A lot of us here already workout and definitely do more than just walking at a slow fucking pace, so fuck them.

>already have multiple 2.5k+ Pokemon
>"min/max" through movesets
>Vaporeon, Blastoise, Dragonite, etc.
>Named them all really racist, misogynist, and xenophobic names
>"BuildtheWall", "Mexicants", "Trump2016", "BernieCuck", "Shillary", "NotExercise", "ChildGame"
>Leader of three gyms at a park near my house
>Occasionally hear someone react to the names

Wish I had a Jynx so I could name it "Jiggaboo" or "Sheboon".

Nice trips satan. But I'm not going to play your shitty game.

Been killing my gains by going on daily mile long walks that I didn't used to have. So it is something.