My mom is trying to pass this of as a fit lunch

My mom is trying to pass this of as a fit lunch ...

Insult this bitch, I'll show her the thread

She took a shit on a tortilla?

You got enough good boy points for your mother to help you carb load your flimsy skeleton body
She let you eat it in your room instead of at the dining table
Thank the woman for not making you have to meal prep for yourself like the rest of us and tell her you love her before she gets old and senile and then you have to take care and cook for her too

>not making your own fit lunches
>not making it

try growing the fuck up?

manchild

Looks like a miscarriage

Bitch

It is a fit lunch.

Why is people here so fucking confused about life? These fags actually believe a protein shake is healthuer than this.

if you're going to complain then just cook your own food, I eat whatevs mummy makes when I visit home

>beans for protein
>tortilla for carbs
>hot sauce for flavor
>shitty presentation for her lazy as shit son
No problem here. Quit bitching and eat it. Don't let those 10 Good Boy Points to to waste.

since when did Veeky Forums become /cuck/

fucking let me down bros, useless idiots

You respect your mother young man.

And eat your food.

>I'll show her the thread

awesome!
hey OPs mom, I really had a nice time on friday, lets get together some time later this week. I know a really nice Italian place right out of town.

and no freaky stuff this time 8*)

Umm sorry but how is this a fit lunch? Looks like some shitty taco beef slapped on a white tortilla. No complex carbs, not a lot of protein, high sodium...
I'd take a protein shake and some oats over this any day.

Make your own food then you fucking bitch boy. Your mom cares about your gains more than you do

>beans and flour tortilla
>no complex carbs

Wanna know how I know you're a tiny lil bitch?

Why the fuck are you complaining about your food you fucking little kid? Be glad you got fucking food you ungrateful piece of a shit. I want to knock you the fuck out right now.

Because he started his sentece with "ummm" which is the domain of faggot emo teenage boys and airheaded gurlz. What do i win?

This

This guy got it right

These guys right too

OP

It's free both monetarily and time-wise, and your fucking mom made it, you ungrateful little shit.

Also, unless you are a Mr. Olympia contestant or an Olympic hopeful, stop worrying about tiny details in your diet because changing all your simple carbs into complex carbs isn't going to help you stop being DYEL.

Worry about actually lifting (or running or whatever), then worry about quantity and macros, and if you actually get those down, then you can bitch about the small shit.

>tfw you have foreign parents who don't cook like shit

Feels good man

I think your dog is unwell.

that looks fucking gross dude

the macros aren't terrible but that shit is seriously fucking gross

you sounds like a bratty cunt, won't surprise me if your empowered mother threw some period blood in your shit

show pic of your mom

fuck this bitch dude, and fuck you whiteknights

>Insult this bitch, I'll show her the thread
Ma'm, you should have aborted the ungratefull little shit you have for a son

Not being white knights, you're just a spoiled fucking baby

Cook for yourself you fucking loser

I'm on nofap, like day 4
And I'd put my dick so far up your moms vagina right now that is be perforating her cervix
Srs

You have dirty minority feels though. It's a tradeoff, if white you won the lottery

>mommy makes his food
>call us cucks

Is this bait? Guys, Im srsly worried theres actually ppl like op posting on fit.

How the fuck can you say that about your mom? You're a fucking cunt bro. If I ever saw you treating your mom like shot in public and put you through a fucking wall. Not even mad, but you should definitely try some shit in public and see if some guy doesn't knock your teeth down your throat.

I hope you fucking die faggot, your mother looks like a beautiful human being, decent headphones too.

What an ungrateful little shit. If I was your mummy, I would fart on your food.

Fucking manchild, have respect for your parents, man the fuck up and cook your own food

>mummy gave me beans instead of tendies
>guess I'll post her photo to an anonymous Cambodian ladyboy appreciation forum
There's a special place in hell for shits like you

>My mom

you are worse than a faggot

Why do white kids hate their parents so much?

Because all this new age progressive bullshit teaches the parents to respect the kids, not the other way around.

Hence you get fruity, entitled manbabies like OP.

Cook your own food if you're not happy with the food somebody makes for you for free, you ungrateful prick.

Beans are actually a terrible way to get protein, only 60% is bioavailable. Compare this to 98% for whey and near 91% for meat.

Entitled faggots who never had to work for anything. They grow up middle classed and never have to go without, so they never learn to appreciate the things they have. They dont realize shit is expensive. And they dont realize the value of money and nice gestures from others. Speaking from personal experience. Once I was broke as fuck in college I quickly came to appreciate simple shit like a free meal or something. Also being away from home so much made me appreciate my mother's company significantly more. She was no longer just a staple in my life I could treat like shit whenever I wanted and still have her be around. She became someone who genuinely liked me and was proud of me, which is something very rare in this world. People are out for their self 90% of their time, but your mom always has your back.

Or it could have to do with the fact that most of us had shitty relationships with our parents, and it was in fact our obedience to their rules and instruction that made it nearly impossible for us to live in "multicultural" America where white men are immediately hated, yet expected to do everything perfectly for everyone else, for no reward.

Most white men have always meant well, but have never had an outlet for their knowledge and ability, and so they are frustrated with a system that provides them nothing of meaning other than subservience to those who hate us.

Your mom is Loving enough to feed her dead-beat son who can't get off his lazy fat ass to make his own lunch.
Did that show her?

I bean burritos all day son. Good gains food

Horse shit liar

Mrs user im sorry you decided against an abortion and got a whiny bitch kid that cant cook and still lives with you in this year THE CURRENT YEAR

>most of us had shitty relationships with our parents
Piss off, my Asian ass dad would grill the fuck out of me for getting Cs on assignments in high school.
"muh overbearing parents" is just some billshit pasty kids use to make "no viddy games after 11" seem like a human rights issue.

Your parents are not "squashing personal expression". They're teaching you that the world does not give a shit about how great you think you are.

I don't hate my parents, and as a kid my dad would just smack me in the back of my head whenever I talked back. What's your excuse for being mad?

Look it up beaner.

>assmad
>can't google
You sound vegan

please show this thread to your mom.
she'll defenitely learn her lesson.
Maybe she'll stop cooking for you, maybe she'll throw you out.
You're going to show her who's boss, go for it.

at least she cared enough to cook for u, u ungrateful faggot fuck u kys never gonna make it

>complex carbs

this term is only used by DYEL broscientists, and yes, starch is a so called "complex carb"

>take all those roids
>hey guys bodybuilding is completely different than powerlifting! bodybuilders repping 2 plate is not even heard of! Gear..no never been on the stuff

That's just pathetic

>Wa11aah, somebody gave me free food! This is an outrage!

>Complex carbs
>Broscience
So you can just eat 300 calories of pure sugar with your meal instead of a potato or brown rice. Thanks, I didn't know complex carbs were broscience.

Op is such a sack of shit... , I hope your mom gets sick of your shit and boots your ass out without a dime so you can see how good your spoiled bitch ass had it..., nice clean house with a mom that makes you food, try growing up poor where dinner was a fucking poptart every night, fuck you op

>people are actually defending this meal
wew

I like mega bloks

Looks like something I'd make. Beans, grease, mush together, serve on tortilla with salsa. Delicious and lots of brotein on the cheap.

First time in Veeky Forums
I usually go to /b/
: ) you guys are way better.

First time on Veeky Forums? Hey guys get the new his squat plug!!!!!

I FUCKING HATE OP AHH YOU STUPID, UNGRATEFUL, LITTLE SHIT

If I was your non existent dad I would have beaten the unholy hell out of you for this you fat little fuck. I hope your mom sees this and ruins you, you ungrateful shit.

Dnt be a fucking faggot and make ur own food u cunt.
mum if you read this dnt make this faggot any more food make him do it himself the dumb cunt needs to learn some fucking respect

Damn bitch, they let you get away with C's without beatings? My Russky parents weren't so forgiving

>not going to the hospital for being below 4.0

Go back to Africa

Calling your own mother, the person who made it possible for you to be the spoiled little brat you are, a bitch. What the fuck has gotten into millenials.

if you were born in the 80s you are a millenial. stop using words you dont understand

Is she a fat piece of shit?

>dem stylin glasses
>dat flexibility
>dem sweet headphones
>dat tastefully decorated house
>a son who is determined to be a piece of shit

Why do you have to fuck things up for your mom OP?

What, not enough tendies for you?

I hate the crossover between Veeky Forums and [r9k].

Hey, OP's mom, your son is the biggest fucking faggot in the world. Go get him euthanized for homosexuality.

Shit on the plate and give it back to her.

>my mommy didn't make the food I want I'll get my internet friends to show her a lesson

Kill yourself my man

Nobody gonna comment that she looks 70?

Because that's a pic of Elizabeth Warren.

YO HOL UP, beans are an amazing fitness food and anyone who doubts this should probably remove themselves.

Not from this site, but from the face of the earth, literally kill yourself if you doubt beans as a primary source of nutrients

What a little bitch you are
Ask your mommy to hold you while you cry about how hard it is being you

Once you lose her and your father you will be an orphan.

>Spurning a gift
>From your own mother, no less

She doesn't know any better. Thank her for the effort.

She's helping in the way she knows how.

You are a pitiful human. I'm sorry

First of all, you're a manchild because your mommy is making your food for you, instead of being a Big Boy and making your food yourself.

Secondly, you're a little manchild CUNT because you're insulting someone who is trying to help you as best she can.

Third, you're an ANNOYING little manchild cunt, for posting this stupid, inane crap on Veeky Forums, wasting our time and bandwidth.

Lastly: You're obviously Underage B&, and as such YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE, an 'error' on your part that will hopefully be remedied soon.
>MODS!
Please, Veeky Forumsizens, join in on serving up what the OP so richly deserves.

if you wanna make money you've gotta play the game brah

True, without idiots (women and blacks) buying useless shit, the economy would collapse.

yo bros I'm all for bashing ungrateful fucktards

but

that meal seriously looks like she had her period and then took a shit on a tortilla

Looks like shit. I pity you in 2 ways

1: your mum can't cook
2: you can't cook

Faggot

>that meal seriously looks like she had her period and then took a shit on a tortilla
Not the point. Underage B& faggot cunt OP needs to be 'handled'. You know what to do.

qt

OP is a faggot.

>dude weed lmao

you need to seriously educate your family.

This tbqh family

OP here
You guys can suck my dick feggets
Jelly, the lot of you