How do I get USC chad god mode

How do I get USC chad god mode

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/vincitwins/?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

by posting on Veeky Forums

first you have to be a faggot so you're halfway there!

Don't squat

How much pussy do you guys think these players slam. Like really, what the fuck boys. These are the guys you lose your girl to.

any girl they want
ANY SINGLE ONE THEY WANT

Are USC's people the most beautiful in the world?

they are Filipinos

Hot damn, no homo

lmfao pls

This picture was from a photo shoot. These guys are models

chads get any girl they want

This is a great ad for running test mang

Use your dad's money to influence the coaches to let you on the team, don't play a single minute because you lift for aesthetics and not for performance and always get out-shined by the black layers who are actually athletic and carry the team.

be a rich WASP majoring in business

wasp?

White American Sexual Predator

You have to be 18 to post here

That curlbro on the left.

How's summer break for you?

30+/year if they don't have a gf

Most of this grade don't realize exactly how good looking they are and attribute most lays to skill, thus they don't think they could just go up and pull the archeology line and still drown in sloots.

Probably European

White Anglo Saxon Protestant

It's simple
Step 1 invent a time machine
Step 2 go back in time to genetically manipulate yourself to get HEIGHT FACE and FRAME
Step 3 also give yourself loads of money and family connections
Step 4 gain ridiculous amounts of confidence and self esteem due to people treating you better because you are attractive
Step 5 there is no step 5 yltbh, you don't really have to try at this point, things just get handed to you

We are sexual perverts

It's too late. You weren't popular during your formative years and thus will never possess that level of effortless inner confidence and natural self assurance. It's more likely than not that if you experienced social rejection as a kid you're pretty much broken inside forever.

1. Have a good genetically predetermined HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME
2. Eat PIZZA

Lmao are you serious? run all the steroids you want and youll never look even a 1/4 as good as chad on the right. FACE is EVERYTHING, be as ripped as you want youll just look like a meathead uglet

any of those guys would get girls. you are delusional. girls prefer handsome > pretty

Even gay guys prefer handsome many times.

It's a teenager fallacy to think pretty > handsome.

This. Teen girls are the ones who like the very lanky dudes, older women usually like different body types.

Of course, Veeky Forums is only focussed on getting teen sloots so...

guys

you can be a beta video game player and become a chad

all you have to do is have the potential hidden inside of you

if you're a skinny acne ridden 6'3 kid with pretty hair, wide shoulders and a good chin you can transform into a chad.

NANOMACHINES SON

> Muscle doesn't stop you from being ugly
> "Y-yes it does! You don't know what you're talking about!"
Keep telling yourselves that when you get cuck'd by a skinny Chad, boys

Thank you I needed this

makes sense. 97 is the a number for the big heavies.

the most POWERFUL RACE in the world

I was referring to their bodies. Lean, cut it looks good and I want it for myself.. just skinny fat aaaargh end it now

Right is chad and left is brad.
Easily distinguishable by a more narrow frame, less height and obviously, the puffy nips.

>college football players
>not squatting
Good one

>2016
>not terrorizing local neighborhoods and carports with your winged bros
>not having an 8x6 stinger
>not being a high test alpha arachnid
>not fucking up inferior fly species

why even live?

>asshole bullied me all through kindergarten, primary, elementary, and middle school for no reason
>he's going to USC this year
>gonna play football
>he is legit 7'0"
>he's a nigger

I automatically w-win because he's black, r-right guys?

Be reborn with top tier genetics.

Am I the only one who prefers rougher-looking dudes? These guys just look a bit too feminine. I know a lot of girls who prefer to date more thuggish guys.

Only if he gets shot by the cops.

this

well done my fellow memer, power to the skinny Chads
!

you win if he doesn't get drafted

>dat facial aesthetics
>had a stint with kelly brook

Bitches love neanderthal mode

kelly brook is over rated as fuck, you faggot
i've fucked hotter girls than her

people lose their minds over celebrities when they're not even that nice. kys

kill yourself

people always talk about Veeky Forums being better "back in the day" but every /b/tard i knew in 2006 looked like a milder version of this

>Arachnid
Fucking triggered

no, that's how you get to be more alpha

left and top right are pretty bad, the worst part about lefty is that he cycles and still looks like a fucking loser bodywise, wide hips and tiny shoulders, he even managed to work in the traps inbalance

>rougher looking
He doesnt look a lot tougher than those other 2, deeper eyes and a more pronounced jawline

rough is something very different in my book

cycle test, all of those guys look rather mediocre in their normal pictures though, I am surprised they werent posted yet

>i've fucked hotter girls than Kelly Brook

Sure you have.

the guy in the upper middle looks pretty good, a nice haircut new or no glasses and he is slaying

As soon as you are happy, everyone who hates you loses

>tfw I hate lots of people and they're all happy

>posts a heavily photoshopped picture of her taken ten years ago after multiple surgical procedures

LMAO dumb cunt. Stay mad, ugly.

>posts unflattering candid picture that no one would think of when discussing her on a random internet board

lot to prove, huh?

hatred accomplishes nothing bro
use that energy elsewhere

>unflattering
thats literally what she looks like you dumb fuck

google a recent picture of her that hasn't been edited... i've fucked hotter chicks than her.

stay mad you fucking autist virgin

Top left looks like shit since he has literally zero lats or traps so he basically looks like a twelve year old with an absolutely ripped chest and abs.

The rest of them need proper haircuts and they could easily be uglysexy like norman reedus or that ugly fuck that plays sherlock

>college football
>cycling off season because pros are a real option
>can't bother to respect my team enough to wear the jersey properly because sloots need to glimpse this six pack

Why do you want to be these guys? The honest answer with college athletes for a sport with a huge national league is that they're ALL cycling, because if they don't do cycles, they will definitely lose their pro opportunity to the guys willing to do a cycle.

There's no way any of those guys actually play D1 football - unless they're kickers I'd say they're models.

They would literally get broken in half.

Judging by their numbers, they're all wide receivers. Therefore they're expected to be anywhere between 180 and 220 and 5'8'' to 6'3''.

At their position, they need to focus on speed and agility more so than brute strength. They're not going to be dealing with 300+ lineman at all, just 180-210 cornerbacks/safeties, and maybe the occasional 230-240 linebacker.

The picture seems reasonable.

walk-ons. They only suit up for home games.

>girls don't want to date senator Armstrong

OP

It's night time in a football stadium. Lighting is straight down, like a photographer's set.

These guys run and lift for their jobs, they're not doing anything else on the USC football team.

So if you can do two-a-day weightroom workouts, possibly roids but I doubt these receivers are on anything other than test if that, and HIIT once a day in the evening you will have this type of physique.

Hope to got you've got a solid jawline and cheekbones, but guy on the right is fucking hot and he's pretty average in facial looks.

just work harder you'll get this look if you want it. Lots don't have the space in their lives for it, that shouldn't keep you from working as hard as you can and keeping this physique as an aspirational goal.

LOL you're the ugly guy at the bar calling better looking guys than you pretty boys.

You don't have to be better than anyone, contrary to popular belief it's not a competition. We're all gonna make it.

>How do I get USC chad god mode

>be born in California
>be beta or chad in highschool
>get good grades regardless
>be in football and/or baseball
>white cap
>go to USC
>if didnt make it to USC then you're fucked
>if u did you made it user
Next step is to try to lay off of Veeky Forums and not be autistic.
Last step is to join a Fraternity.
If you didnt join a Frat, Try to join the football team.
If you didnt join the football team, be friends with a chad.
If that fails, you are a failure.

football>frat

frat is for failed athletes, not the other way around

who are these guys anyway? anyone have any names?

I love my puffy nips. Sensitive when women suck on them, I've never cum harder than when she was pinching and twisting them while bust a nut.

kek'd

Western American Sausage Picnic

Proof?

lmao

>twink models
>pac 10 football players

Pick only one you mong

what are the black armbands for?

>All of it but I didn't get into USC

bbbbut I can transfer into USC rrright? Can I still make it and be a Chad?

It's for Stacey

He's talking about Zyzz

The guy on the right is the guy in the middle of OP's picture. Wyatt Vinci.

Yeah his compounds suck hahaha

but he gets beches

>posting a picture taken at a bad moment is meant to prove anything

lmao. post a picture of one of these girls that are supposedly hotter than this

I live in LA and the UCLA girls I've seen are pretty hot (I'm talking white ones). Just take a walk around Westwood or go to the bars out there, it's pretty insane.

I crashed a UCLA beach party on 4th of July, out of about 100 people all of them were white and no one was overweight. Lots of hot girls.

As far as ratio of hot girls though, almost all the FIDM girls I've met are hot. They probably won't do near as much with their lives as the UCLA girls though.

He only has 184 friends on Facebook. His name is Wyatt Vinci. I searched his number 85 on the USC Trojans Football Roster page.

instagram.com/vincitwins/?hl=en

48k followers

For FB. /pages/Vinci-Twins/386816704773016

That's thecIG & FB

lmao sideline players. kids a defensive end and looks like a fucking pushover. those three are more than likely walkons trying to wear the uniform.

You think I have a shot at becoming Chad?

It's a fucking space alien!

Number 81 is not a model, none of these guys are

these guys are failed athletes though. Looks don't mean much if you don't actually be alpha

This is not true.

What you White NEETs think the SC football team looks like...

What it actually looks like.. Pic Related.

You look like Halle Barry and Matthew Mcconohey had a baby lol