>the guy who pays someone to use shared equipment

I wear bb shorts to gym, and I'm dyel. Fight me you faggots

kek

>that gym wears who shorts to the basketball guy

>basketball that shorts the gym to who guy wears

>Basket that shorts wears who ball guy the gym to

A daring synthesis.

Boogie is more successful than every one of you losers

>that brooding guy that trains for strength always look deathly serious and is quiet between sets in his phone

He's cute, but I'm scared to approach him :((

Depends how you define success. I define success as your ability to achieve your own happiness.

In that regard I sincerely doubt a wheelchair bound morbidly obese diabetic careening towards an early grave is happy

Do it, just compliment his form

>has more money than me
>more people on the internet know who he is
>can't walk, feels awful, looks repulsive, and will die very young because of his own lack of self control
Hmm, I think I still win

Life isn't all about walking and health. Aside from those irrelevant aspects, he's done more than you and is probably happier.

I define happiness as being balls deep inside your wookie of a mother.

>that guy that squats in the OHP rack

Dat boi is me

That's like saying that baseball isn't all about bats. You're right, it's not, there are balls and mitts and strategy and running and a million other aspects to the sport aside from bats. However, if you don't have a bat, you're gonna have a pretty shitty game of baseball.

I'd say it's more like playing baseball with really shitty equipment, and instead of doing something about it and getting new equipment, you just accept it or keep wondering why your equipment won't magically get better. Sooner or later the bat will break and the glove will tear, and you'll get pulled out of the game. Immaturely, most likely.

>that guy that OHP in the curl rack

>mfw i can wear basketball shorts to the gym and people wont automatically assume i post on Veeky Forums

>that guy who cares what others wear at the gym.

What do you guys wear to the gym?

B-ball shorts of course

bball shorts and a old tshirt

Speedo and a double long tank top.

I wear basketball shorts to yoga.

nothing

home gym muster racehorse.

i let my jubbies fly in the breeze.

>that guy who wears a hoodie while working out

Gotta show off those gains

>That guy that wears jeans to basketball practice

Step up, phaggots.

>feels awful
I think people really underestimate just how much diet effects mood. I not surprised in the slightest that people who snack on junk food and soda all day lack the will to improve their bodies.