Ark

Arkmarines report in. How are you hodling up? Looking forward to the next bull run after the BTC fork? Hands feeling weak yet?

selling my other alts and consolidating everything into this ark dip. fuck it

Sold my entire stack at 2.30 will rebuy after it goes below 1.90

We have found the bottom, accumulate now and reap rewards later

>Bottom
No

another bittrex user. guys really bittrex? bittrex is a black hole.

I wanna die desu

Bought at 70cents. Still holding. Zoom out on the graph guys. Its happened before

Bought 2500 at 60k here. Hitting myself for not being a bit more patient but I'm confident Ark will deliver

Sold at 60k

gonna buy back in at 35k

That's real brave.

we have 2 more weeks of a strong bloody blood bath

omisego is melting as we speak, already touched 159k

ark is going the same way

and that's great because they are the strongest coins dipping hard right now

will start buying omg at 120k, expect it to touch 100k, ark will start buying at 35k, perhaps 30k will be met

Well I thought 60k was the floor and holy fuck was I wrong so maybe you're right. Too late for me to sell now though so I'll just sleep on these bags

Hodling. Hasn't been easy, but I believe in this coin and it's team. Hopefully I'll be rewarded for having iron hands.

I am nauseous, I am soon approaching to the point where I am losing my investment. I dont know what to do

sell you weak handed faggot

Probably just hodl, there are buy orders looking to grab 10k+ Ark around this level. Good indicator of smart people buying the dip in anticipation for the next run

gonna buy in before bitcoin fork when it goes soaring again. gonna prob hit 1.80.

DELUDED

Sorry guys I just sold.
If the devs can't even implement ark payments on their website, who do they expect me to believe smart bridges will actually work?

It's a shitcoin. I wont fall for buzzwords and hype again.

Foolish

there's no late

I bought at 28 the first time, sold at 70k, bought back in at 90k, didn't sell at 120 because I believed, and still believed in the coin to be 200k before the end of the year and I thought that was the time, and was holding untill I sold at a massive lost at 60k

Also, 2.5 weeks to the fork, we have plenty of heights to fall lol

I suppose I'll just wait and buy more then

I've been accumulating so much of this shit all day, and I'm honestly not sure if I'm wasting my time. Obviously, I'm making BTC too, but man oh man, I don't know.

marines - pitch me as to why I shouldn't just fuck off.