Oh my FUCKING GOD, you gymcels are so fucking STUPID

Oh my FUCKING GOD, you gymcels are so fucking STUPID.

Why the fuck do you retards think EVERY FUCKING PHYSIQUE is something you can WORK FOR or ACHIEVE? I mean seriously, GOAL BODIES? You do realise that aesthetics are determined almost ENTIRELY by genetics, and that EVERYONE has genetic differences and limits?

If you could look like him by lifting or even roiding, THEN EVERYONE WHO FUCKING LIFTS OR ROIDS WOULD. Hell, you even cropped out the other two people in that pictures, who OBVIOUSLY "lift" just as much as he does, so WHY DON'T THEY LOOK THE SAME?

FUCKING GENETICS!! Sure, you can lift, sure you can roid, but you'll NEVER have his HEIGHT, you'll NEVER have his FACE, you'll NEVER have his FRAME. That's not even going into the fact that his SKIN, COLOURING, MUSCLE INSERTIONS, HAIR, and ON and ON and ON are COMPLETELY different to yours.

This type of "hurrr how do I get dis body??!" is the most autistic, childish way of thinking I have EVER seen. It's like you Veeky Forums gymcels think everything is some RPG game where you can just craft your life if you work hard enough. Nope, because NO AMOUNT OF LIFTING WILL CHANGE YOUR GENETICS.

loser delete your post

Gymcucks BTFO

what if I'm happy with my awkward face and don't want to look like these faggots? btw I have a shit frame and still look much better than before

go back to /b/ cucklord

>2016
>being a robot
laffin @ ur lyfe, m8

KEK this nigga salty

Is this attainable natty?

glad to see you're getting told to fuck off OP
have another (you)- fuck off cuckold

I agree but you're a faggot

You sound effeminate

Most likely a Brit cuck

who's the lesser of the trio? center?

>all these newfags

Kek, those biceps, triceps, delts, pecs etc. GENETICS KEK

samefag detected

delete your account

>You do realise that aesthetics are determined almost ENTIRELY by genetics
>FUCKING GENETICS!!
>This type of "hurrr how do I get dis body??!" is the most autistic, childish way of thinking I have EVER seen.
I believe we have a land whale on our hands boys

Are you all new or is this like, double trolling? What the fuck

It's pretty much baiting and counterbaiting (i sure fuckin hope anyways)

im actually masturbating right now

doesnt seem like the real HFF to me tbqh

Lol, I already look like those guys except That I'm not yet that ripped

>uglyfags on suicide watch

Goal body is pic. How do I achieve this? My diet is spot on

Does anyone know this user or his routine?

WHY do you CAPITALIZE all your WORDS when you TYPE?

Why do YOU type like THIS? I KNOW in your MIND THE EMPHASIS translates well but THAT'S JUST YOUR AUTISM. To EVERYONE ELSE it seems ALMOST completely FUCKING ARBITRARY.

When you RELY on CAPS LOCK for emphasis all it does is make me think you ARE A SWEATY, OBESE, TRIGGERED RAGELORD who never leaves their room.

U mad? Ya u mad..

Lol

Center is the most alpha objectively, far left is the inferior

>This type of "hurrr how do I get dis body??!" is the most autistic, childish way of thinking I have EVER seen. It's like you Veeky Forums gymcels think everything is some RPG game where you can just craft your life if you work hard enough. Nope, because NO AMOUNT OF LIFTING WILL CHANGE YOUR GENETICS.

fucking this. i love watching you faggots make threads
>halp me fit how do i achieve his body xD
you cant. your genetic suck.
get over it and fuck off.

t. someone with superior genetics to 100% of you.

Far right is objectively the best of the three.

right is best but im mirin middles hair hard

Pasta, but the truth stings, as can be seen with the posts in this thread

haven't been on this board in a while but i have actually said this before, good post

>NO AMOUNT OF LIFTING WILL CHANGE YOUR GENETICS.
Confirmed for knowing nothing about how genetics works.

Some parts of your DNA lie dormant until a specific stimuli activates them, roughly similar to a conditional statement in a computer programming language. Someone who otherwise looks hopelessly DYEL before they force adapatation to take place by training consistently in the gym can activate hidden potential in their genetics, turning them from an unremarkable skinnyfat DYEL to having the physique of a Greek god. But of course you don't know anything about that, because silly, pointless, irrelevant little trolls like you don't even lift to start with, you just come here to post inane and unskilled troll threads. Please, stop insulting our intelligence with your low-quality bait, and at least do some basic research on a subject before you stick both feet in your mouth attempting to troll it, k? tnx bye now

You aren't completely wrong, but the way you phrased this makes you sound like my grandma telling me about her new weight loss pill.

That's a real complicated way to say that training affects physique. Those "hidden genetics" are just the ones that control muscle building that get activated by lifting.