/fat hate/ thread

No fatty shaming and stories thread?
Post em lads

/fh8/ thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BCzTVw6_jg0
youtube.com/watch?v=-hmhP_-YsZg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Does anyone have that story of the green text about living in a house and a bro had a fat girlfriend that was referred to as "Doradus"? Someone will know what I'm talking about.

Google says it's on reddit.

Yeah, wont post it though cuz id have to find it and too lasy

Ew I bet if you poked the far left one's back dimples, they'd go in for miles.

Anyway
>obese girl elementary and middle school
>never brushed her hair, washed her skin, cut or clean her nails, or waxed her lil mustache
>would hiss at people and pinch them
>either never flossed or ate so much the food would just coagulate in mounds in her braces
>smelled like putrid rancid rotten fruit after PE
>would eat HUGE mouthfulls of foods
>like HUGE
>like half a sandwich in one bite
>would take her time savoring every little bit, salivating at the crumbs on her hands
>literally looked like she was cumming as she ate
>like she hadn't eaten in weeks
>made her cry a few times

She's a bisexual furry who reads that gay anime hentai smut stuff and has an equally fat boyfriend now. Shame cos her mom is super nice. Its crazy how she never tried to improve herself though. I don't understand fatties.

This is the greatest thing I've ever read. An incident that would be resolved in 2 minutes tops by one normal person landed four land whales in the hospital

>this woman is considered normal now

This is why you and I lift.

I only save the best, friendo

everytime i think fat people, fat burns inside me

There are some things lifting can't fix.

Is that a man or a woman? I honestly can't tell

She has really bad medical problems though.

>woman
>w
>o
>m
>a
>n

>fried mozzarella
>vegetable

How about female hippo? Seems more appropriate

woman. pcos is what gives it the 'stache

but does it really matter?

Posted this shit before but more people need to know...

>Be in undergrad, taking the campus bus to next class
>Sit in back parallel to a "Healthy" couple
>Man Thing: 220lbs 5'6-5'8, all weight carried in boobs and stomach. Looks like someone shoved toothpicks into a voluptuous potato.
>Greasy long hair in a ponytail and a Fedora.
>And I mean GREASY.
>You could literally see the grease imprint on the back of his shirt where is ponytail hung.
>Complete lack of facial hair save for the unibrow.
> Woman Thing: Around same weight but noticeably shorter. 5'0-5'2 I'm guessing. Pasty death skin with obnoxious blue eye shadow and poorly applied bright red lipstick.
>Also greasy but in a so much worse way
>COVERED in Acne
>Not talking a couple pimples, GIANT fucking festering protrusions. Half of which are white heads. Some of the pimples are the size of dimes, some of the white heads the size of bb's.
>Her see through white shirt is 3 sizes too small. Fat spills from the bottom, the armpits, everywhere, desperate for some breathing room.
>I get on the bus, seated looking directly at them because no other seats.
>Back seats run parallel unlike the other seats
>They are touching each other and staring at each other.
>Bus starts moving
>As if it was some perverse sign from the unholy they leap into action.

cont...

cont...

>Man thing is grabbing folds of woman thing's fat as they entwine.
>Woman thing is pulling on Man thing's ponytail as she shoves her tongue down Man Thing's mouth.
>They aren't kissing so much as they are groping each other violently and squishing their faces together.
>In awe and disgust I cannot look away.
>Like a train wreck, I must witness this.
>And that's when I see it.
>Pimples popping in harmonious rhythm.
>I swear I can hear them pop.
>You can see the white fly.
>It hits Man Thing all over the face. He doesn't care.
>The keep at it, becoming more and more violent.
>More of the festering pimples pop, I shudder in terror but still cannot look away.
>As if by some divine favor from sweet baby Jesus they stop for air.
>Both literally gasping for breath.
>Man thing nonchalantly wipes of Woman Thing's pus from his face.
>Woman thing is bleeding from like 30 different places, pus and ooze leaking from another 30
>For reasons I'll never understand she takes her forearm and wipes the mess through her hair, doing some sort of hair flourish.
>There is unspeakable horror as I realize she thinks this is sexy.
>I also realize this is why the front of her hair is greasier than the back.
>I vomit in my mouth a bit.
>Bus stops and they are still gasping for air.
>Not my stop but I leave anyway.
>And that Veeky Forums is why I don't like taking buses.

I suppose not, I still can't believe that somebody could allow themselves to become like this.

no....g-guys seriously...what gender is this?

What in the world?

I've never hoped so hard for a story to be fake, but I can't believe that this scenario could ever be created in a human mind

Jesus fucking Christ this is one of the nastiest things I have ever read

thanks, i hit a PR today, made some nice gains, ate 500g of tuna and a brotein shake and now ive thrown it all up...fuck...

Be honest though, would you turn down some fried mozzarella? Shit's protein with breading on it!

Imagine how fun it would be to roll them down hills.

Looks like its xsomes are a little weird too

it's a hufflepuff, clearly.

Why does so many ugly shit come from the USA? Seriously, we only find that tumblr cancer there.

Genocide when

What actually is this thing?

>dont shame me
>its everyone elses fault
>brb fridge then internet

An amputee. Not even fat, so why bother posting this?

"We've endured years of humans either...".
I love how they distance themselves from human in these subtle ways. Nothing about them is human, anyway.

>She comin'

Every time holy shit.

Check out Gavin Mcinness's video on this.

Oh boy, there's a major story behind this that's worth reading.
That thing there is an almost perfectly healthy person who lives in the utter shithole known as Burlington Vermont. Her only real problem was that she had mild schizophrenia, which was made worse when she spent her college years doing massive amounts of acid, which caused her to go apefuck crazy once she stopped. She now spends her time making up diagnoses, talking about her struggle with autism, which amazingly enough, she doesn't have, wallowing in her own filth to a fetishizing degree, and trying to get people to buy her medical supplies to show off, while she lives in squalor with her "Autistic activist" lesbian partner. There's some discussion boards where her college friends posted and debunked most of her bullshit back when she was on the news a decade ago.

Havent read this in years, thanks for posting

Fixed her shirt

I think I'm triggered

I agree

Amps are fats by honorary degree; their fucking disgusting

Why the fuck should I "accept" having to look at these disgusting/sad sights? Its fucking selfish for them to try and force themselves on us.

Like that really unlucky lip structure thing. I don't know what it's called, but it looks awful at every weight.

Fucking Christ no

> positive self-talk about weight gain

> congratulations Sally! You managed to eat EVEN MORE and move EVEN LESS

> pls kill me

Worth the read. Fucking some fat bitches stay self entitled piece of shits

Uh guys, my gf is half high test half fat and kinda aelf entitled. Idk if I can do this RN and lay with her fat fuck ahahha.

>fat people can do everything skinny people can do!

youtube.com/watch?v=BCzTVw6_jg0

I read it yesterday or something, almost threw up my eggs today

youtube.com/watch?v=-hmhP_-YsZg

Boogie sick yet again (lymphedema)

Blaming it on pokemon GO, and apparently triggered from walking

Lost 15 pounds and is 'going to keep it off this time' KEK

Fat fuck to die when??

Damn

I'm a fat fuck and I love these threads. It motivates me to continue hitting the gym and improve myself. Someday I won't be human waste.

Kek

at least natural selection is still working.

That fatass is getting fatter by the day. Jesus fuck.

>their

Thank God for Hitler. This shit is nonexistent in the Europe

anyone have the expanded version featuring zyzz

does this mean the fatties are trying to leave humanity??

What's with hoes in general and this "wow buttercup" "dang honey" condescending shit.

I miss when he used to post. Fatty gives up too easily.

Yo dude keep at it! Former fatty here and you have the right mindset, youre going to make it.

anyone else LITERALLY puke wtf

This has to be fake, dude is suppose to be a major scientist and yet doesn't know calories in calories out? If you can calculate the energy of a star is outputting how can't you properly do it for a human?

I was under the impression boogie was cool was I wrong?

idk maybe it's just what the cool kids are into these days

I'm in tears

The video is about fatties accepting their bodies as bikini bodies, and they got landmine lashawnda in to prove its not only about fatties

121.5 kg lad from the last fat hate thread here

I've fucked myself up really badly. Went out for an hour to play divegrass (just dribbling, taking free kicks and the like) and now my calves are strained (got tightness in them walking over to the pitch which is a fucking paddock btw about half a km away), my Achilles' tendons feel tight and my ankles are sore.

Despite all this as well as all my free kicks being fucking shit, I stayed out there for about an hour and a half and burned 4,745 kilojoules.

What's your excuse, hamplanets?

BTW cheers to the OPs of these threads, they really motivate me to stick with the lifestyle changes I've made so I don't fall back into old habits and undo the progress I've made (it's early days but I've lost 4.5 kg).

Lol I think u need to read again

WTF

Just past 2:00 - does he say he doubled on up Testosterone?

How the fuck is this fat cunt roiding?

Not accept. Just don't be a faggot bullying them for being born without arms or having some severe accident.

The really sad thing about Boogie is he has all the potentials to be an awesome guy. If he cut hard and smashed the weights, he is semi-intelligent, married, and obviously makes decent money.

If he wasn't such a weak-willed manbaby with smaller balls than golf, he might actually make it...

>the utter shithole known as Burlington Vermont
As someone who lived in the area... I say WTF!!!
Burlington is one of the safest, cleanest, nicest small cities in America.

Are u dumb

the guy without arms actually has kids and a great life
props to that dude, I think he holds seminars for teens telling them to live better lives too I think

first time a post in FPH has disturbed me enough to make me put down my food

why the fuck is her name doradus?!

CHAD has NO ARMS or LEGS and YOU still can't get a GF

strong independant woman...

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
every time

Two minutes? Takes under a microsecond to get up after falling over.

If she's strong enough to be okay after using her face to break a desk, she should be strong enough to destroy those "assholes". I'd pay to see that fight.

Lmao thank you for this