Meet qt grill who lives a long way away from me

>Meet qt grill who lives a long way away from me
>She wants the long distance thing, I'm hesitant
>Return back home, fuck some grills
>Still talking to first qt tho, she wants to come over and stay for a while I'm all for it
>Don't tell her about fuckin around
>Randomly check for STDs
>I have fuckin chlamydia
>Wont get rid of it before she's here

How do I save myself from this situation, Veeky Forums? I really don't want to tell her I've been screwing around.

Your first step would be to ask in an advice of relationship board because this isn't fit related and I'm fed up of fit becoming r9k

this is easy, tell her you got it from a chick you hooked up with before y'all met

You should have been honest about not wanting anything serious in the first place. Now at least do the right thing and tell her what you've been doing because you're already fucking her around.

You deserve every unhappiness you experience.

Hey I have chlamydia aight, close enough

Fuck r9k

Yeah well then she tests herself and gets negative, how does that make sense

You fucked up, own it and don't screw over a good woman who was willing to invest time and effort into you.

Did you get chlamydia from lifting?

yes

dude just use a condom

Chlamydia is gone in 2-3 days after you take antibiotics, OP. you should still be careful, tho. Get treatment, wear a condom. You could have avoided this shit by wearing a condom in the 1st place.

That's what you get for not wrapping it up.

Zip your dick up in your zipper. That'll take you out for a week or so and you'll have the scars to prove it.

>tfw I've done exactly this before

>How do I escape consequences which I duly deserve?
I hope you don't.

Be hounest.
> Have HPV
> Told any girl I'm serious about
>None cared
Mind you HPV is pretty common.

>Mind you HPV is pretty common
This world is fucked

CBF looking up stats. When I found out I had it and the doc said there's no cure I hounestly wanted to drive off the road on the way home since casual sex back then was my favourite past time. The doc was a complete bitch (hot though and handled my dong with her soft hands)

>Get home and Google it
>Find out like 80% of people who have had more than 3 partners have it
>Relaxed

>have a canadian boyfriend who sends me money when I ask for it

I'm a guy pretending to be a girl

>hounest
>hounestly
What's wrong with you?

Also, just because something is common does not mean it is bad. The girls you told probably didn't care because they were whores who already had it and didn't bother telling you

Don't you like it when people are hounest?

My third language, stay cucked white boy. I'm infecting your women

Go back in time and use a condom when fucking random sl00ts

>white
What? I'm not even white though, and you're making nonwhites look shitty from the perspective of whites. It's fucking retards like you that fuel the fire for white racists. Thanks a lot

Then again I'm probably just getting baited so whatever