Altcoins to buy during dip

Anons,

What are some good altcoins to pick during this massive dip in the run up to BTC fork? I am going to buy ZRX, OMG and LTC

$INXT. 600k Max tokens ever. Active dev that communicates with the community via telegram and is actively working on new exchanges. 60% dip from last night. Free money, user.

ODN

ODN

sold my 300 inxt i got from the bounty last night at 3.12$ each don't think it's going anywhere better to invest in coins with proven dev teams

ODN dev has a minecraft avatar.

lmaooooo is this seriously the best FUDers have?

VEN, EBET and IOP

Coins that will actually recover- NEO, Link, OMG
Shitcoins that will continue to crash into center of the earth- ODN, Elixir

What dip?

Voise is actually holding its ground fairly well right now.

Runescape taught me the true value of Obsidian.

ARK.

Thank me later

MTL

FUN

Also, isn't that the lighthouse from The Fog?

Without a doubt ODN

Link, neo

OMG just bounced off of its anticipated support.
ARK, TENX, MTL NAV VTC are all around their lowest support.
ODN, SALT, SUB, LINK, COSS are all new projects with some room to grow. If it weren't for BTC's action we'd be seeing a bit more green out of these today.

Those are all my picks right now.

FLIK/COSS

Link

My vote is TRIG and PTOY.
Both currently have whales just accumulating, putting up large sell walls and taking them down when the price falls.
Increasing volume on these downtrends indicate there are a lot of coins trading hands, possibly meaning there is accumulation going on.

Ok so thats whats up?
Fucking working all weekend, opened blockfolio and damn.

Buy FUN though

Pumping BTC for the fork. Don't be rused, altcoins are on sale.

viacoin is SUPER whale manipulated coin. there are bots running constantly pushing the price down. it's hard to find the bottom but when they drop large sell orders and start buying it usually 2xs

Metaverse ETP of course. just got listed on bitfinex. last coin they added: OMG

ODN and COSS - Going through astronomical levels of FUD currently, and will be primed to bounce back once it wears off. Both are definitely undervalued considering their potential and actual features.

LINK, WTC and EBET are also good bets.

Great time to get into NEO pal

buy stellar right now guys
but it has to be RIGHT NOW
you'll make 40% in 3h

do it fast