People Are Dumping Alts For Free Bitcoins

Oct 25 Bitcoin Gold
Nov Segwit 2x

If you are not 100% in Bitcoin, then you are losing money

Other urls found in this thread:

link.smartcontract.com/whitepaper
funfair.io/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/FunFair-Technical-White-Paper.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why are people dumping alts for BTC now? Why don't they do it on Oct 24? People are so dumb

This

because not everyone is 24/7 on crypto?

because last time we saw people dump a fucking month before the previous hardfork and sold when coins were bleeding LAST WEEK because we have the capacity to LEARN
enjoy the bags you ignorant fucking retards

>all dem forks
its getting memeier and memeier with all this forks one after the other with all of them making their own fork seems like greed is killing adoption

People are assuming Bitcoin gold will be a repeat of bitcoin cash. This shit could easily be worth nothing and they'll be stuck holding BTC bags while alts moon

reporting for duty

There needs to be some big crash or something to kill most of these shitty Alts

dumb money is, sure. they can have 2 BTC and then 2 of a coin that will be worth magnitudes less for a huge opportunity cost.
smart money realizes they can just buy the dump on the new shitcoin, sell the short squeeze/fomo campaign, and be done with it. easy to do with bitcointrash and will be easy to do it with this one.

To get in early when the price is lower?

Are you retarded?

People aren't going to dump it this time retard after seeing how high BCH went

uh yeah ok

yeah.. they are m8. Only idiots hold. Dump, buy dip, sell top, never touch it again.

Anything this predictable is easily a trap. Buy cheap alts while you can

its a doggy dog world out there

buy alts today and by mid month youll have way more bitcoin then any of them today

Help a neet out. I have $3600 of Disney stock.my parents go me when I was born. Should I sell it? And if so, what do I put the money into?

It's even stupider than that. You were suppose to hold bitcoin last week to be registered for the fork. Why people buy bitcoin now is retarded.

thats literally exactly what they said last time about BCH
>"literally every trader is going to dump alts, buy bitcoin and get "free" money. dont be a sheep
>3 months later
>alts still in the shitter
>free 50% from BCH
ok

Wait seriously? There's got to be a huge dump coming soon then

I also have 3500 in cash so what do I put $7100 into?

People dump their alts at a loss to buy BTC to get whatever fork that will be worth 10% of BTC and then buy back alts at 15-20% higher. The stupidity of people in crypto is astounding.

No one said that shit because nobody knew what would happen with the first fork

Can someone explain to me why people believe this Gold nonsense will be worth anything, other than the masses are idiots and think history will repeat itself indefinitely and this will be bitcoin cash 2?

Are large camps of miners flagging out or something?

bcc made me 6k so shitcoin or not gains are gains

lul retard, u only need to hold bitcoin at on the 25th of oct for bitcoin gold to show in your ledger

LINK, FUN

so when in November is the Segwit2x fork?

but why would this be anything like bcc?

>LINK, FUN
I have no idea what any of that is. Everytime I come here, I can't understand what any of these threads are.

Then this might not be for you, mate.

2 straight years of follow this board, and can't follow shit. Every single week there seems to be some new trend that replaces some old shit and so on.

link.smartcontract.com/whitepaper
funfair.io/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/FunFair-Technical-White-Paper.pdf

Does it matter where you hold it?

because its literally the exact same thing
BTC in it's current iteration getting a blocksize increase, hardforked by 1 random dev who claims he will make it the new bitcoin
last time btc didn't have segwit so it forked without segwit
this time it has segwit so itll fork and still have it
it is LITERALLY the same thing.
Jihan ver calling it the real bitcoin, same as they did when bcrash was still bcash. Now they dont give a shit about bcrash anymore. They've completely abandoned it lmao.
user. They are playing you like a fucking fiddle.

I made less off of accumulating free bitcoin cash than I did taking the same roll and buying dips/selling peaks on Link today.

Not even the other day when Link went up by 13%...

Literally today, where Link has been stagnant and fucking the dog.

If you liquidate just to get free forkcoins you're a tard who can't margin trade

You have probably saved a lot more money then most these fucks by staying out

Well, then it won't work this time, you can't pull that shit off twice.

That's what makes it appealing. Gold rush style unregulated mayhem that gives crazy lotto like returns overnight. No one is here for safe money, except for the occasional boring bitcoin hodler