Adding to my workout?

I am wondering if you fellas think i should do something more to fix this shit

Currently i have cut out all bread/sugar out of my diet, i am decreasing my meals and adding more cooked eggs and salad to them. I vary my workout between running for 3 kilometers in the woods with my dog and going to the gym and doing 5x5 stronglifts with the squats, deadlifts, benchpress, overhead and trying to figure out how to do decent barbell rows. I now work out at least 5 days a week with rest days varying depending on what i need to do that day. Is there anything else i should add or will that do for now?

190 cm
160 kg

Keep up the good work man. If you stick to your routine and not eat like shit then you'll start looking good in no time.

>I now work out at least 5 days a week
Stick to 5x5 fatass. Download the 5x5 app to take the guesswork off of your progression.

If you've just started stop running and start walking

You're going to ruin your knees

Calculate your TDEE and try to cut around at 20% while eating enough protein.

Try and increase your running days to 5km and switch to interval running if you can`t keep up

thanksi havent started writing it down but i will. i got proper running shoes since i have flat feet but no pain so far. this is the second week. But i should slow down until i have lost more weight then?didnt even know what TDEE is, unfamiliar with the lingo. Will read up more. Havent really read much at all, just had to start even if i did it wrong

You'll get there, bro. Just keep fighting, there's going to be frustration at points but stay diligent with your diet and routine, keep pushing yourself, and you'll make it.

You should be fine if you stick to dirt roads but asphalt can fuck you up

Also, read the sticky

Keep it up breh. If I can lose the weight, so can you. Former fatasfatass reporting in. From 340 to 240 in about 3 months.

Before pic

Download the C25K (Couch to 5k) app.
It's really good for beginners.

I had fun with it.

After

Another after pic.

Good progress bro.
Keep it up.

You only look half as black as well.

Thats a huge difference in 3 months! what did you do?

Keto, insanity and lifting when my body had enough energy on some days littered throughout. Shit actually worked. Accompanied with the fact that I live on a tropical island and at the time, I was on a farm raising pigs and hiking up mountains time to time. And no, not Hawaii.

Also, I started keto and did light-moderate cardio by biking, jogging, hiking on the first month to get my body ready for insanity. Also did the 100 push-ups routine for that one month just to help my arms learn how to push my fat 340lb ass off the floor.

But I only recommend insanity if you're really desperate. That shit was difficult.

sounds pretty comfy, we do the opposite, we go to the northern part of the Baltic sea and live in our cottage, skiing over the frozen sea and warming ourselves by the fire during the 24 hour darkness. Is pretty good exercise too

It is breddy comfy. And that sounds nice man. Would love to try it out sometime. Having lived in a tropical climate all my life, I've always wanted to try living in the snow.

What you need is patience. I know it sucks, but at your size it's going to take a while before you lose all that weight. Just keep doing what you're doing, monitor your progress and use that as your motivation. In a year you're going to look fantastic. Don't give up.

Focus less on the specifics of your workout, and focus entirely on consistency.

Your routine being ideal isn't important right now. You can always worry about that later.

As a beginner, the most important thing is that you make that adjustment and integrate your workout as a necessary part of your daily schedule that you never allow yourself to skip.

Consistency will get you the results you want, and fast. You don't need to worry about the small details until 6 months from now.

Please censor those titties ma'am, this is a blue board!

The advice I'd offer is instead of running 3 kilometers do a seated row for 1.5. WALK the dog on recovery days. The idea when doing the seated row is to do five hundred meters, rest for a minute, then do a faster five hundred meters. Do this three times.

There are multiple reasons I would suggest this:

-The seated row will hit more muscle groups. As a lard arse your legs are plenty strong, trust me, by rowing you will continue to work your legs but also your traps, chest and tris.

-Shorter bursts of intense cardio is anaerobic rather than aerobic. It promotes more strength and by extension more muscle leading to a faster metabolism and faster weight-loss.

-It's just generally more efficient. It'll take you about a third of the time and end up burning about as many calories.

Don't workout two days in a row. It is the very opposite of efficiency and can be highly demotivating. Stick to every other day or do what I do: Monday, Wednesday, Friday. You still exercise on recovery days, but like I said, walk the dog, or even do some housework. Also: Swimming = free calories. It's such low impact you can swim seven days a week and it wins on the efficiency front too (breast stroke, while definitely not the fastest, is the best for weight loss).

good advice

Seconding this.

I love my motherfucking erg so much I strapped a fleshlight on him.