Does your family say mean things to you to try and get you to stop lifting?

Does your family say mean things to you to try and get you to stop lifting?
>tfw my mom keeps saying that I look like I've got a fat neck and a skinny head.

just give her some surprise sex. that'll cheer her up, and she'll be less negative about your hobbies

my mom and dad used to make comments on me looking soft or would pinch my side if i was looking like i put on a little bit of weight. every single time they called me out it was 100% correct that i had put on an extra 10-15 pounds, which i immediately started eating correctly and working out like an animal again. as a former swimmer i keep getting lazy and sometimes eat like i'm still a swimmer, and she and my dad kept me honest about my weight. when they stopped making those joking (albeit helpful) asides earlier this year, i noticed i had slacked off again...a lot, and that was a major concern for me internally. now i'm down nearly 20 pounds and i'm going to keep shedding weight until i'm back at 175-180 pound range. because fuck if i'm not going to be the least athletic family member.

Whenever I'm successfully dropping weight (30+lbs at a time) my mom immediately chimes in with annoying bullshit.
>you're going to get anemia!
>look at your cousin, she looks terrible!
Oh, you mean the pasty zombie looking chick who tries every fad diet under the sun but won't go for even a walk? And no, don't even mention her fatass husband who got that stupid surgery to make him unable to eat as much because he can't control his stupid fat face.
I have a pair of twin aunts who always support what I'm doing, and I love them to death. When I come over they'll buy pizza and shit, not to fuck with me, but because they don't see me too often. They've even apologized about it before and have asked for me to give them alternatives to pizza.
Throughout my time losing and gaining weight, the only negativity ever has come from my mom. Randomly showing up with fast food, being pissed off because I won't go to the store to buy her ice cream...it never ends. There has not been up until now been a stranger, coworker, or family member aside from her who has berated me for losing weight. It makes me sad.

What a bitch I hope your mother die

pajeet

They used to. Now they mirin. Same with my friends too.

>Tfw when they ask how I did it, and I just say it was all puberty and genetics. No lifting.

>TFW family is toxic
>Need to leave as fast as posible
>dropped out of high school because of anxiety and my low grades
>I just going to kill myself
I just hope they feel regret and pain once they find me.

I kek'd
Then I stopped and start to thinking that if I fail in college im gonna follow you

I have a set of dumbbells in the basement because it's cool down there and my bedroom is tiny. Mom makes weird offhand comments like, "Oh you put your weights in the basement, does that mean you're never going to use them again?"

no but my mom tries to sabotage my diet and workout routine at every opportunity. she hates that i lift and is scared shitless that i will start roiding

Same, I get mires from all the extended family though

>Be me, recovering fatty
>Mom is a hambeast who's making no progress herself
>Always comments about how I'm getting too skinny
>That I don't look healthy
>How no girls will find guys that skinny attractive
>tfw she started that shit when I was still 20%+ bf
You can clearly tell that she wants me to get fat again so she won't feel as bad about herself.

Why do you care?

CHECKED

Or you can become successful and disown those fuckers.

Honestly, being active in some way has been one of the few things my parents have both been unanimously for.

nigga you won't believe how better life is when you're out of their reach.
kill yourself if you want, but do it in your own house.

Same

The awkward, and sometimes almost passive aggressive, "compliments" are so fucking obnoxious

Just shut the fuck up and drink your wine

>was skele my whole life
>5'9 125 lbs
>after 3+ years im up to 165 after my most recent cut
>was 180 at end of last bulk
>mom told me i was getting too fat
>sister jokes that my tits are bigger than hers
>i was maybe 20% bf, biggest ive ever been
>they werent trying to be mean, mom was just concerned and sister was just fuckin with me

I give my bro shit tho
>he was 6'1 145 lbs
>super skinny
>tell him that when he turned sideways he would dissapear
>after years of this hes up 10 lbs
>trying hard to convince him to workout more and eat more
>i give him shit because i care for him

Manage your time and keep your shit together.

My mom keeps telling me I'm getting fat, it's like she doesnt understand the concept of bulking.

To be fair my legs and glutes did get bigger but thats because of oversquat

20% is fucking fat, you fatfuck

also, how does it feel that your brother has better genes than you?

>Gaining that much fat during a bulk