EC Stack

Anyone else have experience with EC Stack?

Every time I run it, I'm usually fine for about a week or two and then I start getting cramps in my toes and hands and start getting jittery and shaky.
No idea why my first couple weeks are fine but I usually stop for a while after those weeks. Considering just pressing onward this time and seeing if it passes.

Bump before I have a heart attack

on it right now and never had the symptoms you described except for the jitters. maybe adjust the dose bro? probably not a good sign.

I'll try reducing to half dose and go from there.
It's a shame, I shred weight on the stack but I have weird effects from it

I only run the stack Monday - Thursday then I take Friday Saturday and Sunday off.

It kills my boners so fuck
that shit on the weekends

Don't take the doses recommended by that infographic everyone always posts, they're too high for anyone who isn't a fat fuck. Start at 12.5 mg eph and 100 mg caffeine twice a day and slowly work our way up from there to a dose that works well for you.

I've been on 25mg eph and 200 mg caffeine 2x a day for the past couple weeks. I'll decrease to half doses though. I think maybe just the full doses are freaking my body out.

could be you're losing potassium over time until your levels get dangerously low. i started my first cycle and noticed within days of a regular maintenance dose that i felt lethargic and sort of dizzy/out of it, but i just added potassium and that seemed to sort it out

Does potassium have that much of an impact?

i sweat a lot on ec (and when working out, doing cardio, etc) so yeah. when i used to drink a ton of alcohol the same thing would happen with long nights of pissing out electrolytes. i'd get leg cramps that'd make me cry like a bitch

Does this EC Stack actually speed up your metabolism or just control your hunger cravings? I need to cut 15 more lbs to be where I want to be.

Interesting.
I'll make sure I up my potassium intake. I've been drinking a but recently so that may have an effect.

It does both.
It's not like dnp but you'll see like a 15-30% increase in your metabolism

are you drinking more water than usual? if so then you're flushing out more salts from your body so just make sure to replace them

fuck you are tempting me to start this shit user. I started my cut at 230'ish in January and have gotten down to 196. Do you think I could benefit from it now that i have plateaued out? Would it effect my test?

Drinking about a gallon a day

You'll benefit from it but just be warned that you have to work yourself into it. Do some research. Gotta ask yourself if it's worth potential heart issues (if you're sensitive to ephedrine). It did help me cut an additional 8lbs after my last plateau.

I have never had ephedrine in my life so I wont be able to say. I have about a month before my classes start back and I am considering getting on it for the last couple weeks of summer.

Also, what is DNP?

Do some research on it, find a good dosing schedule. Work your way into doses, don't jump into it.
Most sources recommend taking a half dose a couple days to assess tolerance (some people have ephedrine intolerance).

>What is DNP?
I suggest you lurk a bit more around here.
DNP is a cutting agent that works by increasing your body temperature and metabolic rate. It's the most effective fat loss tool out there (not uncommon to lose 5lbs/wk on it).

That said, it's illegal to buy and sell and if you take too much you will die from overheating (there's no way to stop the process either other than sitting in an ice bath and hoping you don't die - EMTs can't reverse the process).

I spent some time in the Marine Corps and have seen a guy go brain dead from being a heat casualty which instilled a super fear of over heating. That shit will be out of bounds for me hah.

When done correctly it's supposedly safe but unless you've done your research you should avoid.

That said EC stack will also slightly raise body temp. Nothing drastic but I sweat more on it.

15-30% is not accurate.

5-10 MAYBE. Lyle McDonald has a good primer on it on his body recomposition site if you're sincerely curious

as is EC, actually. it's an amphetamine and those pop on piss tests.

when I was in the Navy my LPO took bromocriptine (sp?) on some bogus doctor recommendation, but if you just opt in to EC it will go poorly if you get a random

bump

6'3"
210lbs

I take 25mg with 200mg caffeine 3x/day. 0700, 1100 before lunch, and 1530 before I leave work. I started with this dose, and did not ramp up.

Side effects I have noticed:

-Higher anxiety
-Rushed/frantic thoughts, at times
-More irritable
-Longer/less powerful pees

The anxiety and jitters can be mitigated by accepting it will likely happen and just intentionally slowing down and being more deliberate.

Being irritable is probably tied in with lower calorie intake and my life, specifically, being more stressful now because of a job-change/move.

EC has been great for hunger control, and even when you are hungry you get sated faster. Often I force myself to finish meals for the protons.

I was dosing 25mg yohimbine HCl in the morning during fasted cardio and then taking my 1100 and 1530 ECs for a time, and I did not enjoy that. The fasted cardio + HCl made me really hungry and the rapid switch from that to EC was confusing for my body. Not unsustainable, but less convenient than I liked.

The EC stack I specifically use is 2x Primatene tablets + 200mg caffeine tab. Sometimes I have to sub a sugar free monster or rock star for the caffeine pill if I'm out and forgot (u kno).

As other recommendations: I've found no need to take EC if you aren't 14-15% or lower, and that is minimum. Repeat: if you are a lazy fatty learn how to properly track your diet and be consistent before you play around with appetite suppressant and other diet variables

My scale shows I've only lost about 2 lbs while running this for four weeks but my top two abs are becoming more visible so I guess it's working in some form.

>200mg caffeine 3x/day
Do you really need this much caffeine to run an EC stack? I feel like that would definitely keep me up at night.

>I've found no need to take EC if you aren't 14-15% or lower, and that is minimum.

How much truth is there to this?

I normally feel weird as fuckon ephedrine.

>first day
Usual upper stuff: Hot, dry mouth, tight jaw, increased talkativeness, music sounds amazing, trouble pissing, horny as fuck but dick feels numb.
Odd drawn out emotionally void feeling when it wears off.
>Second day
Same as above but less so.
>Third day
normal but with all the hunger suppression of the ECA.
>Fourth day
depressed as fuck
>Fifth day
crying while doing the washing up
>Sixth day
fuck this shit
>Seventh - twelfth day
getting my body chemistry back to normal

It was the dose Lyle's protocol called for, and I crash between 9-10 and rise between 5-6 every day. But I also hit the gym immediately after work, and am running a deficit.

I had terrible insomnia a long time ago, as well. Granted I smoke indica most nights to help me sleep, but I'd think if I were wired and it was an insane amount of caffeine that wouldn't help.

I've heard 600mg is toeing the line of safe caffeine intake. If anyone has more specifics and citations to back them up I'd love to read it.

It won't hurt you to take, but given what you will notice and how you should lose weight, dipping into a hunger-stifled deficit when you're 300+lbs of lardass is not healthy, no.

I guess I could see someone 15-20 using it, but why? Someone that big seriously lacks the self control to diet to 15? That's easy and I think setting oneself up for failure to use a appetite suppressant. Because yeah it's a "fat burner" but the increased metabolic affect is negligible.

For much the same reason you don't want a hyper aggressive deficit as a fatty: you'll shed too fast, be a melting candle, and hurt your metabolism.

On top of all of this, if you're losing that amount of fat too fast, the stretch marks will be even worse
>tfw iktf and my stretch marks will always be a reminder to never be fat again

you dumb mother fuckers. Just get a good night sleep, stop relying on stims.

>durr hurr my way is the only way

get bent bruh