How the fuck am I supposed to bulk on a vegetarian diet without getting fat?

How the fuck am I supposed to bulk on a vegetarian diet without getting fat?
My current situation doesn't permit me to cook my own meals and most of my meals will unfortunately be Indian food.

Currently on 0.5/1.25/2/3.5 and I have stagnated completely.

I want to reach
1/2/3/4 before the end of this year.

Also, what routine should I follow if PPLxPPLx hasn't really given me any results?

Pic related is the lanklet hungry skelletor who needs advice.

>3.5pl8 deadlift
Yeah summo with a cat back doesn't count Pajeet. Judging by your body, the only dead you've lifted is a fetus to shit on in the street.

Ok so...

1) Why doesn't your current situation let you cook your own meals and you're forced to eat indian food?
2) How long have you been lifting? Should you even be doing PPL?
3) Do you need someone else to clean your mirror for you as well as cook your food?

i can probs answer 1 for him. Most likely 17-20 and living at home with parents thatll get mad if he doesnt eat what they cook. Been in a similar situation when i was younger and went from fat shit to fit-ish but with alot of headache from family

nice haircut, faggot.

1) Well, the way it works in residential colleges in India is that you are not allowed to cook your own meals due to fire hazards/excess power consumption.
Hence I am forced to eat what's provided by the mess. Even GOMAD isn't helping anymore.

2) Currently 8 months. Used to be a lot skinnier. I really don't know if PPL will help anymore. Tried a lot of different programs after I stagnated.

3) University gym. Very badly maintained.

1) Well, the way it works in residential colleges in India is that you are not allowed to cook your own meals due to fire hazards/excess power consumption.
Hence I am forced to eat what's provided by the mess. Even GOMAD isn't helping anymore.

2) Currently 8 months. Used to be a lot skinnier. I really don't know if PPL will help anymore. Tried a lot of different programs after I stagnated.

3) University gym. Very badly maintained.

Used to be vegetarian and it is really not any harder at all to build muscle so stop bitching, eat eggs and whey.

>2pl8 squat
>3,5pl8 deadlift
90% you have shit dl form. Used to be like this when i started a few years back and thought my form was fine but once i saw it on cam and it was absolutely shitty catback tier.

>3.5 DL

lol ok OP

Beans and eggs nigga

>3.5 dl

oh ok

How weak are you
You should be pulling 3 plates within a couple months of lifting
I dont even dl and i pulled 5 last time i tried
Dl is a tard strength lift lol

Anyone else think his arms are freakishly long?

>DL is a tard strength lift
>admitting you have autism
kek fuck off trip fag

Jesus Christ pajeet you look like a fag with all those random ass weights in your picture.

how do you OHP only 0.5

Well, I am 192cm, so my arms have always been really long.

Also, having really long arms help with deadlifts.

Actually, I used to OHP 0.75 but I had a shoulder injury in the middle (basketball). Now it's back to 0.5.

Do... do you not know what a trip is?

Do you mother fucker? He isn't using a tripcode, he's using a name.

Uhhh that was my point. I replied to the guy who called him a trip fag even though he's not.

3.5pl8 dl is NOTHING special, you weak shit

Suck a lot more dick than you do now.

Who said it was you fucking DYEL. It's obviously more than a skinny nignog like that can pull with a lmao 2pl8 squat. Think before you pretend your e-stats are real faggot.