Hey Veeky Forums, what's the fastest way to lose weight?

Here's some info.
I'm currently living the NEET life so i have basically 24h/24h free and i want to lose a good 40-50 pound FAST.

I've already stopped eating the most unhealthy food and i am ready to change my diet to anything that isn't expensive and doesn't require super long cooking. (if there's a magic meal i wouldn't mind eating only that all day)

I prefer long exercise instead of intense one (basically i'd walk 1h instead of running 20 min) and i do not have acces to a gym currently.

So Veeky Forums, what should i do?

>inb4 read the post at the top
i'm looking for something fast and most likely unhealty, not just your standart weight loss.
Also, i'm lazy.
Hopefully no ban comming my way.

Other urls found in this thread:

myfitnesspal.com/
scoobysworkshop.com/weight-loss-meal-planner/
examine.com/supplements/eca/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cut off a leg

don't eat. drink lots of coffee and water and maybe an apple or two throughout the day.

>i'm looking for something fast and most likely unhealty, not just your standart weight loss.

Do meth. You won't want to eat and you'll lose weight fast.

why didnt you want to lose 40-50 pounds in the last couple of years user

please mate, are legs even 50 pounds?Sounds like i'd actually die
i said not expensive...
i lose it like 4 years ago, then i went to university and became a lazy fuck

I'm currently doing an EC stack.

I've lost 10 lbs in 5 days with no exercise.

It's not healthy but damn, these little pills work.

lost it 4 years ago**
>EC stack
Can you get those in canada? and are you losing fat or mucle?

Please i'm ready to do exercise here i don't want to vomit myself to lower weight

I know that you're a virgin and thats okay, user. But please know that if you ever get a gal interested in being near you and your corroded crotch she will cheat on you. I bet you get cheated on a lot.

Anymore brainbusters you pathetic, cowardly, cunt? :^)

Meth isn't expensive. It's free if you suck a dick or offer up the bootyhole!

how about eating vegetables user

Ec stack? What is that and is it available in the us?

What's your BMI?

Come on now, i'm not 300 lbs and i do eat vegetable, that won't make me lose any weight though.
After uni i've learned that girls are all fucking liars with trash personality, i have no interested in girls currentry user. I'm losing weight for myself and to make it easier to get a job as ppl prefer to engage healthy looking ppl.

Idk if you can get ephedrine in Canada. But you can in the U.S.

I've had no appetite for days, have had tons of energy and have been able to focus like a junkie on speed cleaning their house for the 5th time at 3 am.

>Come on now, i'm not 300 lbs and i do eat vegetable, that won't make me lose any weight though.
???

I know that you're a virgin and thats okay, user. But please know that if you ever get a gal interested in being near you and your corroded crotch she will cheat on you. I bet you get cheated on a lot.

Anymore brainbusters you pathetic, cowardly, cunt? :^)

>BMI
seems like i'm just under 40
(god i didn't step on a scale in years i took more weight than i though, guess i'm going to need to lose 70 pounds not 50 )

>40
so you're morbidly obese?

myfitnesspal.com/

no, which is why i don't get it. maybe my brother's scale is broken? i am overweight but at the level where i'm starting to get a double chin.

BMI is total horseshit if you have any appreciable amount of lean mass.

>delusional ham
no surprise here

take a picture of your body

>NEET
>Somehow fat
Dude how. I work 45 hours a week and I'm still a fucking skeleton. How do you afford the food to get fat?

>What's the fastest way to lose weight
DNP and only eating veggies, lean meat and protein shakes
>What's the fastest way to lose weight that you'd actually recommend
ECA stack and 4x10 fork putdowns with a multivitamin ;)

Possibly?
i've done gym quite a bit in the past so chance are i have a bit left. No clue it's either that or i've stored 60 pounds in my back and i've never seen them.
i hate that part, i'll do so, might take a few minute since my phone is broken to hell.
Magic

Good thing I asked. At your weight, the fat will come off fast as long as you eat at a deficit. However, you want to have a high protein intake to maintain the muscle in your body in places like say, the heart. Not to mention you'll look better once you lose the pounds and you'll reduce the possibility of loose skin.

Things to do:
If you can't lift weights for whatever reason, do a progressive bodyweight routine instead. See pic related.

Look up Lyle McDonald's Rapid Fat Loss Handbook, which summarizes PSMF.

If you're really stuck on what to eat, see scoobysworkshop.com/weight-loss-meal-planner/ for ideas. This guy sucks at cooking, so you won't have to worry about prep time.

Reread the sticky, including the links below it.

ephedrine and caffeine, some people add baby aspirin in there too as it's slightly synergistic and cardioprotective. If you don't do aspirin though fish oil is a good idea. You can read about it here: examine.com/supplements/eca/

The ephedrine is slightly protective against muscle catabolism and norepinephrine releases stored fat, so it should be predominantly fat-loss not muscle.

Phone died overnight so it will need a few minute of charging, also looking at myself in the mindset of taking a picture maybe i do have a bmi of 40, delusioned indeed.

can't weightlift because i have no weight and neet can't afford gym, all i have is my body and the outdoor.

Are there no fast way without drugs? as i've said i do have all the free time in the world and i don't mind putting the effort in

real effort is having the willpower to have a healthy diet, which you didn't have in the last couple of years

urrr dur guy is fat and now ready to lose weight, let's bash him on his past.

So what's your point?

You can still run and do bodyweight exercise (pushups, on knees if cant, planks, squats, etc). Drugs speed things up plenty, but eat at enough deficit and you can lose weight pretty quick natty, your free time works against you though because you have to just not eat and being busy gets your mind off of it.

i mean that he needs to adopt a healthy lifestyle to succeed, not rely on some "easy trix 2 lose 50 lbs!"

it's op you shitter, and i don't mind taking a healthy lifestyle, in fact my food is much healthier since 2 month back, i just want to kickstart it with weight lost, go be a dick in /b/

if your food is healthy why are you almost morbidly obese?

it's ALL about calories in and out, and it's easier to influence calories in

Yes, I understand that you might not be able to lift weights, did you read what I wrote?

Because it hasn't been in the last 4 years? do you usually lose 50 pounds the day you eat healthy, if so no one told my body you dick head.

Yep i did and i'll start doing what you put in the post, i'm also on the website you linked right now looking that up

Kek your feelings are hurt

Listen faggot. Its not hard just eat healthy, count your calories, and do cardio. Its not so fucking hard.

And get out of your comfort zone you fucking faggot. Do more intense exercises than having it easy.

you can't lose 50 pounds a day, dude

if you're losing a pound or two a week that's a reasonable rate, keep going

Yeah i know, just that there's a troll thinking he's really funny.

i'm the person you're replying to

get your fucking diet together bro, you never said what and the quantity of what you are eating is

>to make it easier to get a job as ppl prefer to engage healthy looking ppl.
Yeah starving, malnourished, and obese is a great look.

I don't mind when newfriends post here without reading the sticky and still ask for honest help, but I hate when people like OP post here for a way to cheat weightloss.

Learn how to swim. Swimming hard for half an hour burns sooooooo much calories.

Because i came here ready to have a completely different diet and i will as some people gave tips unlike you.
i'm here for honest help i just want to start fast and then stick with the healthy. i've done gym before and i did lose 10 pounds/months but i find it slow. And i've never asked for drugs nor do i plan to use them, i'm going with what that one guy said.

Bitch, results take time. Stop being such a impatient cunt. You took plenty of years to damage your body and now its gonna take time to undo it

and my point is that as a neet i have all the time and i wanted to know how best to use it.

>Because i came here ready to have a completely different diet and i will as some people gave tips unlike you.

ok, here's my advice: eat vegetables and lean meats. read the sticky. download myfitnesspal and weigh your food. find the psychological problem which allows you to get slovenly enough to get to this state.

>psychological problem which allows you to get slovenly enough to get to this state.
Assuming i don't know, i've been diagnostiged with depression before so what? and as i said i will change my food and i'm on that website i've been pointed too. I also already made a fitnesspal account since i started this thread and i am exploring it right now.

By getting fit normally. Rapid weightloss will leave you with flaps of fat.

okay so what's the target weightloss speed that i should have to end up looking good? can you actually give info and not just insult me?

i'm not here to lose 50 pound in 2 days i'm here to use the fact that i have all the time to set myself up with the best possible lifestyle to get back in shape. and yes i'd love to lose a ton fast but i don't expect to be fit instantly i've been in shape before i know how this work.

not even to mention that the rapid weight loss op wants is only doable by starvation or exercise bullimia

DNP, EC, Yohmbine stack. That or don't be a lazy piece of fucking shit looking for a quick way out.

Do PSMF

.5 to a 1lb a week

Whats your weight and height?

2lb a week

Fuck off clown, you deserve to be ridiculed if you're looking for a magic method and ignore the information already given in the sticky. There's no excusing your disgusting attitude and you'll get nowhere if you don't lose it. Don't make shit threads like this again faggot.

i've never stated how fast i'm looking for, let's just say 3 months would be fast to me and 5 would be normal as i've done 50 in 5 before.
i do not want to do drug if i can save myself from them, i'm here for exercise.
don't those usually burn muscle first or something? that's not my goal i don't care about the number on the scale.

6.1 feet and 300, 1 lb a week is less than what i was made to do back in gym with a trainer and a dietitian
Again, i was doing like 2.5 before in the gym, what's up with that?
magic method? have you not read anything in this thread?

If you are a fatass and you drop 50 pounds really quick you are going to get loose skin, try to eat at a deficit, count calories, throw away junk food and do exercise 3 days a week. Buy a scale and weight yourself every week. Dropping 1 or 2 pounds a week is healthy. Good luck.

Only 3 days a week?

>6.1 feet and 300
you need to lose more than 50 pounds, user

change your lifestyle, there is something seriously wrong with you

i know and i'm here just for that. Also i hadn't stepped on a scale in years so i said 50 in a guess. i'll get back to 200 eventually and maybe a bit under so yes i do plan on losing more

KETOGENIC DIET

>25 carbs ***MAX*** per day
>thats literally it. your body will enter ketosis, where it burns your fat for fuel instead of carbs. >Limit your calories as much as you can and exercise as much as you can to speed it up.
I'm on a cut now, I've lost 13 pounds in a week. it's ridic. make sure you're getting enough electrolytes though, or you'll feel like shit while doing it. (potassium, sodium, magnesium)

good luck user, you can do it

Yeah, you are a natty, doing more than 4 days a week will inhibit your recovery if you are doing a noob routine like those suggested on the sticky( which you should be doing). I'll recomend you doing the routines ICF or SL (which is on the sticky). Also on your rest days doing light cardio will help, if you are a fatass I'll recomend stationary cycling to avoid knee injury.

>6.1
>300 lbs.

How the hell do people manage to do this to themselves?

Sit in a chair way too much.

>are legs even 50 pounds?

It depends how fat you are. If not, you can always cut off an arm as well

okay i'll have a look into those then, big thanks
Please friend, i couldn't care less about the number on the scale.

incorrect, you ate your feelings

Yeah also that i guess.
And unhealthy food is way cheeper so when you're cheap it doesn't help

Listen convert the fat into muscle as you lose weight. Do weight lifting it will make the process go faster

faggot, do keto.

as i've stated i don't have weight to lift but i'll make a routine with what i've been told in the tread to make some mucle as i go.

okay? website to recommend stuff to me or anything? all i'm finding is those place with way too complex recipe to try and fake the food you ate before and fuck that i don't care for that overboard cooking.

i know it's >leddit, but /r/keto. read the FAQ and shit there, keto is literally just low to no carbs. you can eat eggs and bacon for every meal and still lose a shit ton of weight, just no carbs. you don't need to cook fancy things.

Will have a look, thanks.

Also since no one aborded it in here, what would you recommend for cardio? i have unlimited time so if you tell me to go jog 10h that's fine but is there a maximum/optimal amount?

This is 1000% best advice in this thread

Also eat a lot of peanut butter OP, you can see a lot of bodybuilders eat it, so it's gotta work right?

It's got those good fats that make your body loose fat even faster, SUPER FAST FAT REDUCTION

Eat about 2-3 jars a day, that's what I did
Hang from a rope by a neck for 30 minutes a day - guaranteed weight loss

It spikes up your adrenaline, making your heart beat faster, therefore cardio. Also if you are short, it will make you taller

Walking, swimming, biking, elliptical. Basically low-impact stuff. I would strongly recommend you don't go the route of calculating calories burned from exercise (people have a tendency to overestimate) and just make sure you put in the correct activity level when calculating TDEE.

I was 95kg and now I'm 80kg heading towards my goal of 77kg

I went and bought new clothes during the weekend and it feels fucking awesome, I looked really damn good today at work.
I'm not that pretty but compared to how I was before it's night and day.

Anyway the 15kg took me about 5 months (20 weeks or so). It was not very fast

Amazing to hear that family

Was 120 KG, now I'm on 80 KG with solid muscles. Buying new clothes was one of the happiest days of my life, so I know how you feel

I'm proud of you user

You can live for weeks on just water. The real problem with crash dieting is that you're unlikely to have enough self control not to gain the weight back.

if you get really hooked to PCs and gaming like i do while having to walk shitloads every fucking day to get your stuff done you´ll reach skeleton mode pretty fast. i got great leg muscles but need to work on abs, male tits and arms more