Who else lost money on this piece of shit?

SCAM COIN.

i can't loose money if i don't sell

>Want to avoid bagholding
>Have to dump on cryptopia to a fucking 20 BTC BID VOLUME
>HALF THE BIDS ARE FAKE ANYWAY

REEEEEEEEEEEEE HOW DO I GET RID OF THIS SCAMCOIN? DO I REALLY JUST HAVE TO DUMP IT?

Lead Developer doesn't give a shit. Knows the fired dev is dumping. burning trash can of a coin

FUCK HIM. AUTISTIC FUCK.

lol oh lord, you sold?

not selling this shitcoin at a loss. ill hold for fookin years if i have to

I had to. There's absolutely no communication from the team and I've been burned before.

got in at 10k sat, sold at 22k sat, feels good

they seem pretty active in slack, what is the information you didn't get from them?

Sounds good, except you neglected to mention you were playing with peanuts

did they threw out blackstone?

No Onedev

I was the first person to dump ~85k of my coins a few days ago when people were posting fud in slack about Sagemark being a scammer. I felt really bad about it. but I thought about the prisoner’s dilemma and shit and realized that if I didn’t do it, someone else would do it first and fuck me over. I still believe in the project, I just knew other people would sell on the news.

And a lot of people in slack were talking about how it was definitely a team member selling.

Do you plan on buying back in user?

shit is going up, thank god i hodled that tough period of deepest dip

At the same time that was happening, Blackstone was pumping the price in slack

I got back in pretty nicely for the most part. Not necessarily because I think it's the best entry, but because I feel like taking a break from trading and just staking for a bit.

The FUD for this coin has been ridiculous. A serious fud campaign. Long documented Reddit posts, misrepresentations on who left, (not quit - but fired) and other nonsense being posted about Microsoft Visualcrypt, the list goes on and on.

I havent seen such an intense fud campaign on this board in a long long time.

Enough with the out of context lies and fud, biz is a place for collaboration not lies fuck off enough is enough you have your bargain basement prices

nonsense?

Is there not one shitcoin that doesn’t boom and busts in like a month?

I don't see how Obsidian having a prototype with a different name is a bad thing.

I feel you man, at least for the month of October.

God speed.

he wasn't saying yes to that you fucking faggot

Reading is hard you fucking monkey

>Posts an out of context screenshot

READ IT FAGGOT

"Read it you fucking monkey"

If it's out of context post the original. Oh right, cause it WAS in context

fuck you pajeet

"My Yes answer was to something else"

fuck wrong photo

You fucking tards, post the real context then

FUDDER BTFO

People are getting sick of this shit

>dumping at this much of a loss
you're better off bagholding. it's still 2x ICO price.

See?

Yeah, this is huge.

I think it may be more than just some fly by night pump and dumpers. It might actually be that dev who was fired as the person selling a small part of his stack in order be a bitch against the Obsidian team. His firing likely had a rocky road, otherwise he would be 'respectively leaving the project'.

Either way, this was quite a fortune. I've been able to raise my stack from 10k coins to about 23k. This coin has real long term staying potential.

you fucking cunts here have at ya

POST THE FUCKING CONTEXT THEN

id checks out go kys

im glad they fired the mexican dev. i mean how smart can a wetback be? isnt their iq capped at like 95 or sumthing?

Fucking kys man I'm sick of your shit.

Kek, ODN slack going full meta on a biz fudder, love it. People are getting fed up over this FUD campaign and so am I enough is enough you got your cheap coins

I'd be pissed too knowing you were wrong and useless, tardbro

hey nigbro.

Missed your chance to get in on this ICO, saw it moon, and now you're desperately trying to lower the price.

Go fuck yourself, you're nothing, worse than useless. Don't Fuck with the obsidimarines

More like Obsolete

We'll see...

Lets give it a few months ay

What. The. Fuck.

Is he a dev? If yes it is a HUGE RED FLAG you fucken noobs. Good dev will never talk about their coin price like that.

go buy your cheap coins and fuck off already, sheesh. Now go home

/thread

Visualcrypt has been around since 2014, a few more months won't matter lulz

next stop, 30k sats. up 4x from buying it last week still... not sure what all the fuss is about?

the money is fake, the serial numbers are all the same 0/1000000

Why is it a red flag? I was in that convo, he was just talking about his opinion. It went well above 19k. He was fecken right bruddah.

ODN is a solid coin the team is great... if you gonna kick someone out do it in the beginning... it was a smart move. you are alll auti

lol no it didn't. it went down to 11k

he was a mexican. mexicans arent known for being smart. they are known for landscaping my yard and making delicious tacos

Wow you are retarded. Kys already.

nice eye user

I told everyone this was Signatum 2.0.

You didn't listen.

You didn't say shit. Kys with a rusty saw. Sick of you FUDers

Any dev that speak about their coin price is not a good dev, period.

Enjoy your shitcoin.

BUY MY BAGS!
BUY MY BAGS!
BUY MY BAGS!

IT'S NOT FAAAAAAAAAAIR.

>told all you idiots to sell at 90 cents
>no one listened and one user even called me an idiot

feels good watching you faggots cry.

I too bought this coin, I managed to leave with x2 my initial investment.

I am a shitcoin survivor and I am ok. It can't hurt me anymore....

yeah you will regret that soon