Skinny hands

I want man hands, but I have thin bones for now.

How do I get robust fingers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tOIuK8vqBJU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do pull-ups and deadlifts

You can't really. Unless you have $1000s spare a month and blast HGH.

I deadlift 550lbs and do a lot of strongman style training and have little bitch hands.

get older

The human body adapts to stresses and pressures. You need to cause microfractures in your hand bones (i.e.punching things) which will hardened and cause slight size development. Also your knuckles will for a barrier of cartilage over them to protect the bones and increasing knuckle size and definition. I used to sit for hours lighty punching hands together and on other objects. Also i had a buddy when we would sit and watch tv or playing chess and smoking weed, we'd punch each others hands till they went numb.

Forgot to mention.

DO NOT PUNCH HARD. ITS NOT A STRENGTH TEST WHICH WILL BREAK YOUR HANDS. ITS FOR ENDURANCE WHICH CAUSES THE MICROTEARS.

Doing hard work for years and years will give you "man hands". If any of you have a cleaning lady - who am I kidding, you're all poor - then you will notice the older ones have more meaty, man paws than even a young guy who does easy work but can deadlift 400+ lbs.

I, too, have bitch hands. I've noticed they have gotten a bit more thick and masculine as I've worked out over the years though. I'm sure as I get older, they will get thicker and rougher, like cleaning ladies or Amish people, or mechanics, or anyone who works a hands on physically demanding profession.

This.

Also if you punch things, never, ever punch pinky first.

t. dumbfuck with anger problems who has sustained two boxer's fractures this year alone

arm wrestling

yep

this

growth hormone receptors in hands, feet, ears and nose will always keep working

If you're white just give up

Not OP. Tried doing pull ups yesterday for the first time, but couldn't even do 3.

Any tips for a beginner?

WHO IS THAT CHERRY WOODBERRY?!?

You scare me senpai

Negative Pull Ups. Google it

HGH related or they have a pituitary disorders

I reached the natty hand/finger limit.
>pic related

That just looks fucking obscene. Last thing I'd want is dick beaters like that.

ETHAN BRADBERRY

At least he's strong

youtube.com/watch?v=tOIuK8vqBJU

You have to use them. Ever since I started lifting and being a farmhand my hands have gotten rougher and more masculine looking.

Keep doing them