BlackMoon

So, this ended up being a scam and everyone who invested in the ICO lost money right?

yep

sorry to everyone who fell for this scam

Huh..no ?

when they released their buy back it ask for your private key, I said fuck it and just sold it on etherdelta instead for a 20-25% loss

Yep CEO already walked with 275k ETH. Oh well I learned my lesson. Only lost 3.4 ETH.

you posted the wrong one op

welp, hope the feds get him soon

Lol. It is like the only alt that didn't get crushed today.

Buy high sell low classic biz

They've stated multiple times they launch Q1 2018. Go on their telegram, they're super active and helpful.

You only lose money if you sell.

Really hate my BLACKED moon bags, might trade them for LINK. I've been in both since day 1 and LINK has treated me a whole lot better.

AHHHHHH FUCK SHOULD I SELL

Is LATOKEN better?

this was such an obvious scam, I hope no one fell for it. It has the word "moon" in it for fuck's sake, how obvious can it be.

read this you retards

I knew it was a scam but still put 1 litecoin in it...Did it because it contained the word moon and it was the first ico i met that had moon it is name.

>mfw there were people putting in real money in this

>1 litecoin
>it's a scam
you're actually retarded fagboy sorry this wasn't a 10x post-ico

wtf are you talking about fudder

their platform is already live (it will take black cuck crypto until 2018 to start developing it in the first place) so LAT is in a great position to overtake Blackmoon's marketshare.

>t. cuck holding black mooncrypto bags that decided to also invest in LAT

Yup, complete and total scam. Better dump everything before it crashes to .5 Youre not gonna bet a better chance than this while everything is down.

if it is a real scam then why did they cap it at 30 million?

BMC CEO was at the World Blockchain Forum in London today. Just tweeted this.

BUY BUY BUY

I'll buy at 10k sats

1 ltc is like a bit more than an hourly sallery why shouldn't I spend it so I have sthing with a good name on my blockfolio. Same with omg.

Bmc will release an update soon

Go sell your bags at loss and post pink wojaks later

Bmc is legit and has been mentioned in many legit news networks lately

Go sell it so i can buy your bags at loss

Only 48% of the buyback reserves have been used. Nothing to worry about, DO NOT SELL yet, unless you need the money, or you like losing money.

>FUD out the ass pushing people to sell below buyback
>people taking advantage of instant gains and selling tokens back to blackmoon
>not realising it was all a plan to give blackmoon a greater share of the continuous contributions
>not realising the massive drop in circulating supply will have a massive impact on price when the project actually progresses
>not realising the BMC team is making both themselves and their investors profit by culling the weak

Cant wait for the wojacks, keep killing the supply and giving us free money.

DELET

Actually it's the most undervalued project out there. Not comparable with latoken or crypto20 imo.

Pretty much my thoughts exactly.

Also they gave out fidget spinners out as promotional material - picture related.

SELL SELL SELL

Nice fud

i've never seen someone use one of those so I don't actually know how they work. that makes me kind of happy

That was a fast change in sentiment, user.

that looks cool as fuck

That creamy FUD ain't gonna spread itself.

Fuck that actually looks tasty.

my astronauts and owl, i only invest on how cool the website is.