Beginner Routine

How does this look for a beginner routine? PP to be done 2x a week. I'm 6' 150 gonna be doing 5000 calories a day

PULL
Deadlifts 1x5+/Barbell rows 4x5, 1x5+ (alternate, so if you did deadlifts on Monday, you would do rows on Thursday, and so on)
3x8-12 Pulldowns OR Pullups OR chinups
3x8-12 seated cable rows OR chest supported rows
5x15-20 face pulls
4x8-12 hammer curls
4x8-12 dumbbell curls
PUSH
4x5+ bench press/4x5+ overhead press (alternate in the same fashion as the rows and deadlifts)
3x8-12 overhead press/3x8-12 bench press (do the opposite movement: if you bench pressed first, overhead press here)
3x8-12 incline dumbbell press
3x8-12 triceps pushdowns SS 3x15-20 lateral raises
3x8-12 overhead triceps extensions SS 3x15-20 lateral raises

Read the sticky.

I did, I don't like any of those routines not enough hypertrophy I dont care about getting strong.

bump

Leg day?

mistake

>>>
lol
good luck

My legs are big enough already

Hypertrophy vs strength is a myth, based off of multiple studies done on the subject. This should be added in the sticky as a big ass disclaimer because people never seem to get it.

You get hypertrophy AND strength at all rep ranges. The only difference is that you get stronger at that typical rep range, so if you do 3x5 you get strong at 3x5, if you do 3x12 you get strong at 3x12.

The strength vs hypertrophy ranges comes from the misconception that it's the ranges that causes a different result, but it's really what's more convenient. It's much easier to get in solid, quality volume at higher rep ranges than lower, and it's much easier to get quality intensity work at lower ranges.

dude i dont care abou all that shit i just wanna get RIPPED lol

Also exercise selection, your program, your fitness levels all affect your rep ranges.

Accessories are done in the higher rep ranges because single-joint exercises become very dangerous at higher weights, since it's basically impossible to do them with strict form very heavy and low reps.

Compounds, because of their very nature, works in all rep ranges because it's easier to maintain form at maximum weight, but can also be used for volume work just as well.

Any intelligent program takes these factors into account.

yo can u just judge my program tell me wht i can change it if its good? I go PPRPPR

then I don't think you should be posting here nigga

>not enough hypertrophy

you have literally no idea what you're talking about, you even say you're a begginer and then you start talking like you know jack shit about training.

your routine is shit and you're a retard who doesn't listen to people who actually know what they're taking about.

just go to the gym and do whatever, you wont make it anyways

it's all fucking garbage

you'll get better results from drinking bleach

Shut the fuck up pussy, if someone wants to get ripped that's their right. Not everybody wants to be Rippetoad's freakazoid experimento.

You just copied the PPL off of reddit and removed the leg days. It's a shitty routine.

You'll never make it you don't want to learn.

Do it to learn proper form then. Give it at least 3 months then switch

I already know man I used to work out and shit but after 2 years im considered a "Beginner" my bench is still at 170 and OHP at nearly 100lbs so i want a fucking no bullshit routine to help put my muscle back on, ive been here since the days of zyzz and tinytrip you little nigger dont try to tell me what to do

this is your body on "Rippetoad's freakazoid experimento"

once again, you don't know what you're talking about

>starting with 5k calories
enjoy being fat as fuck.

a complete beginner should always start with beginner routine and warm up muscles with weights and stretches. also cardio during 1 up to 3 months.

>my bench is still at 170 and OHP at nearly 100lbs

LMFAO THIS IS B8

you're a little fucking twink, i could probably snap you in half

LMAO still looks like a little boy would pummel EZ np lmao gg no wonder u went for strength because ur BITCH ASS looks weak LMAO

>bullshiting this much

if you work something more you will place more energy in it.

what the fuck are you even saying?

if you're gonna eat like rippetoe you might as well lift like rippetoe

finally, a level of shitposting beyond shitposting.

is it shit^2posting?