Is it possible to balance gym time with an 80-hour work schedule?

Is it possible to balance gym time with an 80-hour work schedule?

Yes.

Next question.

>80 hours
You only live to work or what

How are you so sure?

If you want to go to the gym you can make time. As long as you're not trying to leave humanity behind with 8 hour arm workouts, of course.

80 hours of work leaves you 88 hours to do other shit

learn some time management if you can't take three hours out of that to exercise.

I work at the gym.

That's almost 12 hours a day, 7 days a week

what the fuck kind of life is that?

You could probably find an hour in the day though
>wake up at 7
>work 800-2000
>gym at 2030
>home by 2200

the kind of hours new doctors and lawyers and bankers work, son

you think they get paid a lot to take time off work?

No.
And dont even try to.
And, if you do try, give up immediately when you fail.

They barely clear 200k per year what the fuck

Thats nothing for the effort

>bankers

lel they doing it wrong

I do algo trading and there's no need to do long hours unless you are insane and want to trade two markets. Traditional banking roles are not very exciting, and don't pay well anymore.

ITT: losers who don't know how to work into the upper echelons of society

just having a really hard time figuring out why someone would work 80hrs a week to make ~200k a year

that doesn't seem worth it to me

this
I'd rather work half that and make half that
100k a year is plenty unless you're fucking spoiled or plan to start a business

>not understanding how advancement works

seriously. how stupid are you?

you realizw in college you pay other people to let you do totally useless work, right? do you understand why you do that?

I'm this guy I take home about 140K AU a year, and choose to not work part of it. I've worked out an agreement with my boss that instead of a yearly bonus, I take 8 weeks off from Christmas and then he and I go skiing for a week in Winter with our families. I walk to work. Come at me. You wrong.

what does a PhD progress to, head of hospital making 400k after 30 years of work?

not worth, if your work ethic is that rigorous, go into business for yourself

To answer OP's question...yes, extremely doable, especially if you're not strength training. It takes minimal effort to work out around four days a week and maintain an ottermode physique.

>not knowing how to move up in the world

jesus christ. yku think you're going to make more money starting a shit business that has a 1 in 40 chance of staying in the black for five years than taking over a successful business from the inside and politics?

how fucking stupid are you?

>being this scared of risks

this be correct

if you're good at what you do, and the market needs it, you'll make coin

no need to be upset friend

>being this ignorant of risk management

do you even Kelly criterion?

that be wrong

business is a fuck lot more than just being good at your thing, kiddo.

but enjoy working 120 hours a week toward your failed business while hating on the guys who work 80 hours a week up the corporate food chain to 10mm a year jobs

congrats. now do it again. from scratch.

cf. to the corproate lawyer who can move laterally inside a week.

>80 hour work schedule
Sounds like you made some terrible decision along your life

>NEET complains about somebody having a job that's worth working 80 hours a week at

kek

Might be possible, but you gotta consider how much you actually care about fitness

>80-hour work schedule

kek
stupid americans

not him but I didn't see it that way

I guess having a job you actually enjoy enough to be 80 hours a week at is so far from reality for most people

it's easy when you have a lot of ideas and know how to market them

business creativity user, I guess you don't have it if you're autistic enough to study for 12+ years to start working

>he literally thinks he'll own the company he works for if he works hard enough
Independence is a greater virtue than wealth. And over time, the more experienced business owner will be vastly more successful than the experienced corporate lackey.

Pro-Tip: The guy you work for started their own business and they sign your check.

$200/hour
Yep! That's nothing all right!

It's a lot sure, but that's after ~8 years of study and then 80 hr work weeks...

>still not understanding risk management

I notice how you didn't actually do it a second time.

nb. this is from someone who has started several successful companies. and a shit load of unsuccessful ones.

really, you're much better off being a dentist. the expected value of your income is much higher.

Am I gonna have to be the only one to ask for the source on that or what?

pro-tip: google "expected value" and "selection bias", kiddo

I already make ~200k a year with 20-40 hr work weeks, and i could make more if I wanted to put in more hours. :^)

to start.

and then as you specialize further and gain a reputation and work your way up, your income increases.

sure you do, kiddo.

now change jobs and start again. see how well you do a second time. a doctor will be makeing about the same money. will you?

like I said. you know fuck all about risk management.

assuming I went to another different industry, fairly positive I'll do fine, may take 5-10 years to get back up to the 200k mark, but I'll get there.

how? because it's my passion and drive, I love working to myself in my own comfortable space and having control over everything-- failure is on me, not those above me.

if you think working for yourself is too risky you're just scared, or you don't care being a cuck, either way, you mad.

Yep. Just go right after you wake up.

If you already tried uninstalling Windows 10 and restoring Windows 7 but failed, your only option now is to use the

Shit nigga, do you make like 6 figures with all those hours?

STOP MOLESTING THE CHILDREN OF YONDER