GO TO THE GYM

Motivation thread? Motivation thread

trying to manipulate your motivation is actually detrimental to you making it

work ethic is all you need, or discipline if you'd like

>gymcucks still dont train at home

Was new to lifting, never deadlifted before. Walked out of the change room, been a month or 2 and was doing curls cause new fag. Just me and some massive guy deadlifting. I was amazed when he picked up a 405 deadlift. Utter shock at 5. Surely no one can be this strong? 6 plates next. 6.5 right after. He had 7 loaded and was resting before his set when I asked him how he could lift like that.

Looked me dead in the eyes, into my soul and said
"I am will made flesh"
It was fucking surreal. Like a quote from a movie or something. Then he went back and pulled his 7pl8 single. Red faced, looked like he was in agony but he did it.

Only words I ever heard him say to anyone. Just a nod to the regulars. Haven't seen him in years, but whenever I'm going for a pr I always think back to it.

kek

To be honest, he was probably just memeing me like that guy who quoted troy to that dyel guy, but it got me pumped nonetheless

Needing motivation from external sources is a female trait, men should get their motivation from themselves. If you need something to tell you to go to the gym then you will never make it.

I lift to make america great again

post more qt traps

>GO TO THE GYM

But it's really really really crowded right now :(

I wish I hadn't slept late this morning

This meme makes me reeee so hard. Kayla isn't a trap, ;-;

>tfw no space

A-At least when I go there it isn't that crowded

I guess it's better to ask here than to make a new thread

Read the sticky, I'm buying a gym subscription in two days and i'm ready except that I don't know which routine to do.

I'm a weak girl if that helps, I just don't know how many repetitions or what kind of exercises should i do

you know that's hercules and he actually have another man's head a few centimeters away from his genitals on that sculpture right?

Flip a coin. Heads = Strong Lifts, Tails = Starting Strength

I am totally fine with this.

I started with StrongLifts just because the app makes it easy to track, and also I didn't wanna learn the Clean alone.

I had a sore throat the last couple days along with my nose running nonstop and wheezing/coughing, how long should I wait before going back to the gym

I did the same thing

Alpha af desu

this is my motivation

a lot less cool when you realize he says that to everyone who asks about his lifting

no way, trappy showed her whole face

Probably just a Command & Conquer fan

wait is that actually trappy? jesus christ

facts

satan is Veeky Forums allways. Post above is Hades this is Lucifer.

It may be the wrong reason to lift but this always helps me

This.
And thank you for posting this wanted gonna go on another rant about this same thing

I'll do it for her