Will she kill herself?

will she kill herself?

Not before you, I hope

Fuck you, faggot cocksucker. Don't ever reply to me again unless you are contributing to the thread, you stupid dicklicking buttpirate

Hope so.
She's scum

I can't accurately comment on this situation without seeing the uncensored picture

She lost her job and is never allowed back to that gym or any of it's franchises so she didn't get off lightly.

For scientific purposes, right?

Real talk though, fuck her. I may find fatties repugnant but I'm willing to give then a little credit if they're going to the gym and making an effort.

i hope she kills herself

not because i give a shit but it will make me feel good inside

t. edgy angsty teen stuck in a mans body

This, only a woman would do something like that. I've never seen a fat man in the locker room and thought to take a picture.

>attractive woman
>killing herself
She'll just find a sugardaddy and be better off than anybody ITT

Naked in the locker room? Maybe not. But Milo did just fatshame a guy at the gym and posted it on twitter. Was so shitty that even a lot of his followers called him out on it.

>LA Fitness says she's not permitted back EVER!!!!!
>she lost her job, basically tarnished wherever she's at
>she still has a pretty face and fake tits

All she has to do is move to bumfuck nowhere hell not even that just not in the spotlight for what 6 months and no one will remember. I bet she could get a LA pass as well under a fake name too

And he's a flaming faggot. Basically the same as a woman in that sense

lol kys

Inb4 tards start arguing it's legal to take photos of naked people in locker rooms without their consent

Milo is a bigger attention whore than a playboy bunny for sure though. He probably jerks off watching his mentions refresh.

Don't you ever speak to me or my wife's son like that again.

The chick wasn't even that fat as far as I remember, just seemed like older/loose skin mom type.

>only a woman would do something like that
I don't get why you guys try so hard. or do you actually believe this?
anyway there was that asscrack guy at magic the gathering's convention

that was funny and unless you can identify men by their asscrack, completely harmless also

i hope she gets charged. Fucking stupid ass feminism causes women to get away with everything

fuck this stupid cunt

Yes, the guys here who hate women legit think they have women all figured out.

Just reaffirm their opinions so they can continue living their shit lives and telling everyone on the internet about it.

if this was a man taking the picture, he would be borderline stoned to death

fuck feminism/left wing politics.

false equivalence. a bathroom/changing room is not a public space. if you're running around naked or insufficiently clothed in public, I'm not the asshole in the equation if I photograph you and make funny captions.

The problem here is that she took a pic of a nekkid grill on the gym. Its not because of fat shaming that this is wrong..

post yfw we actually allow women to vote and participate in matters that determine our world's future

She gave a fuck about the naked mom in there. She just wanted to share a picture of her looking cute/funny or whatever.

Women...

Are you retarded dude? Shes getting the shit kicked out of her publically. When you compare a woman taking a picture of a naked woman to a man taking a picture of a naked woman, theres going to be some obvious differences. Thats false equivalence.

You sound like one of those people who blames Obama for everything.

>playboy model

How would you feel if your daughters only value in life was serving the cocks of men? How would you feel if YOUR only value in life was serving the cocks of men?

Asscrack Man is the best.

Fatfuck needs to put the fork down though.

every fucking time

Someone should throw acid over her face.

I can def picture people in the fat hate threads doing something like that, if they weren't all pussies irl

where the fuck is the uncensored

she'll end up a victim out of this and she'll get sympathy. screencap this

Not unless they are doing something like drying their ass crack with a hand dryer anyway.

Women really are horrible

Used to like Milo because he kept calling out SJWs. All the attention got to his head, and he's a right-wing diva at this point. He's even worse than those chicks on Fox News.

Never would understand why you'd call people out on their appearance, unless they were dressed indecently/ provocatively. Fat people's lack of respect for their bodies is disgusting, but that doesn't make them worthy of public ridicule. Many of my best mentors have been fat/ obese. Many of my closest friends are fat. Being fat doesn't make someone a shitty person, but posting pictures for public ridicule does.

What a dumb bitch, christ.

>attractive

A little credit? There in the gym because they are taking the first steps to change themselves they deserve all the credit

the asscrack guy was fat as fuck

he could have easily been the asscrack-ee if he had is asscrack showing

Lmao I see why she's covering up her face. Also what kind of autistic goes into a sauna fully clothed?

I hope she does kill her self, why???

because if you care this much about people who rarely give a fuck about you seen naked you have huge egotistical problems... If i was famous or rich w/e and the whole world saw me naked I would probably sleep better... Fuck this bitch

The question i have is, what kind of autist goes to the sauna to snap a photo when she sees a (holy fuck!) naked person there!
And even more- how autistic does one bitch have to be to expect to see only fit naked people in a sauna?

Either this bitch is as dumb as her boobs are fake or this was a cheap publicity stunt...wich...would also proof that she is as dumb as a sack of silly-con

nothing forces that ugly old woman to prance around naked

Whiteknighting that hard

I'm hungry now.

s-shut up

>all situations are the same warranting the same application of applicable law
It's cute to watch the unlearned masses try to argue law.