The Hindu Goldenage

It was probably the greatest civilization in History.

Greater than both the Islamic and Chinese civilization.

Beautiful art of gold, and architecture of grand, it eventually fell due to influence of Islamic barbarians.

Today the only strongholds of Hindu civilization are Thailand, Laos, Burma, Cambodia, Sri Lanka, Bhutan, Tibet, Nepal, and of course India.

Indonesia, Malaysia, Pakistan, and Bangladesh have fallen to Islamic/Arab cultural influence. (Though aspects of Hindu civilization still Carey on)

Phillipines, which was merely remote outpost of Hindu civilization has become a Roman civilization.

Can the Hindu civilization gain prominance again?

Make Sanskrit Great Again.

Make Hindu-Buddhism Great Again.

WE

>all those fucking settlements on tiny-ass java
Wtf

what race were Aryans

Java is still heavily populated. It's the most populated island in the world with over 141 million people. If you count the entire administrative region (just about four million more) it's more populous than Russia.

Craniologically Caucasoid Indo-Europeans.

Everyone ignores Madagascar :-(

hindu nationalists- "religions not from india must be eliminated from indian soil"
"buts its totally fine that indian religions spread to other regions"

show bobe and vagene

this

>Phillipines, which was merely remote outpost of Hindu civilization has become a Roman civilization.
Whut

Sure, the Hindu religions are not evangelical and pandering to the lowest common denominator like christianity and islam. Thus it becomes host to these parasitic beliefs that undermine their culture.

>It was probably the greatest civilization in History.

there are hindus and buddhists in indonesia and elsewhere in asia bruv they are evangelist religions

>greatest civilization in History
>Hindu
No.

they have a blended culture of shared economic prosperity and foreign migrants. you cannot convert to hinduism unless you start your own strain or marry into an established hindu family

compare that to the rise of islam in indonesia which is being carried out through murder, bombs, and marital slavery

>Roman religion
>Roman Alphabet
>Latin/Spanish loanwards

India and its impact on east asia and south east asia is really underrated on Veeky Forums desu. I guess western people just dont know it.

How does that make them evangelist?

Close to modern day iranians.

>Thailand, Laos, Burma, Cambodia, Sri Lanka, Tibet
>strongholds of Hindu civilization
This really shows how deluded modern Indian nationalists can be.

Before you accuse me as "ignorant westerner", no, I'm not westerner, I fully aware India's influenced, but it's not like you thought.

They're Aryans.

Minus the shitskin Arab-look part. They looked like Eastern, Central and Northern Europeans.

Wtf I fear the javan warrior now

Ethnic Iranians don't look like ethnic Semitic Arabs, especially Gulf Arabs who are heavily admixed with Africans. Then again I imagine you are that polish fag who thinks your Slavic kind is the whitest people in Europe and have unironically tried to shit talk Greeks, Spaniards, Italians, and Western Europeans as well so no surprise there.

Heartful projection. But they did look like Central, Northern and Eastern euros.

More like Buddhist golden age
Hindus did nothing but drink cow piss and eat dung cakes while oppressing the indigenous people.

Imagine being this butthurt. Even poos have more in common with Aryans compared to Shitranians. At least they still have male lineages of their ancestors, unlike you "Iranian" dog.

Because it was a Spanish colony. Heavy catholic/spanish influence there. Anyone who knows anything about the Philippines knows that.

-2/10 for effort.

Islam is not evangelical.

Not an argument you shitskin.

>Greater than both the Islamic and Chinese civilization.
What

Not an argument you shitskin.

I agree SE Asia fascinates me I know nothing about it. But Angkor Wat is cool.

>Indians universally plot closer with non-Causcoids peoples then they do to any Caucasoids regardless of Western Asian or European, particular those in Southern Asia
lol

I dont understand all this hindu hate on Veeky Forums recently. Is there something I missed?

Pajeets are ignorant loud vain nationalist
Complaining about lost glory and muh *nglo exploitation
Theyre as bad as turks,but turks atleast have nice resorts and coastal towns,theres nothing but slums and designated shitting streets in kolkahyberamumbai

When I think of anything "hindu" related I cannot help but see a smelly manlet guy screaming with his faggy voice SHOW BOOBS AND BAGENE I LOVE YOU PLZ MARRY ME

They tend to be very nationalistic, but their sense of ethnic pride is totally unjustified considering that they can’t even use toiltes and blame Britain for all of their failings.

>Islamic civilization.
lol

Well actual pure blood iranians look like central euros with black hair.
Thats a fact.

Its mostly muslims, and its amplified by retards who post shit like ancient nukes and computers.

I dont see your point. They were influenced by hindu/buddhist culture imported from maritime culture of south india.

Hi how was Bagan a Hindu city?

It's not. OP is just a dumb pajeet.

Hinduism didnt exists as seperate religion back then. However Shaivism and Vaishnavism was also practiced along with theravada and mahayana buddhism.
Buddhism at that time didnt advertise itself as a seperate religion either. It was a school of thought among many.

the area in sumatra and borneo arent all hindus place either, sumatra, palembang especially was the seat of srivijayan empire who was known as the center of buddhist learning.

map's full of shit desu

Hindus are bagans :DDD

Never said they didn't.

DESIGNATED

>greatest civilization
>still can't poo in the loo

WE WUZ PAJEETS AND SHIT