>red tie
>can't tie his tie
>phone in front pocket
>not shaven

0/10

Like a suit-wearing faggot who lives and profits by impressing others

Stay beta

austism level tie tying

if your job makes you wear that you're going to feel like such a fag for your whole career

eventually you'll start wearing more and more eccentric suits that technically pass the dress code in order to passively aggressively protest the fact that you don't look good in a suit.

you're also going to lose your hair if you haven't already.

elaborate

fat

Bad
>Fat
>Short
>Cheap looking, I'll fitting suit
>Ugly cheap shoes probably from also
>Ridiculous, overly thin tie
>Can tell you are ugly as well

You seem to be missing portion of your face

This girl isn't asian.

>can't tie a tie
>tie half off like he just came from a wedding
>doesn't even bother shaving
>front pants pocket full of junk ruining the suit line
Its like you aren't even trying OP

I like your rug though

>blazer too wide
>neck-tie tied poorly
>top button not done up while standing

I can't help it, to me, everybody wearing a suit just looks like a massive beta male trying to impress others

Doesn't matter if you're a multimillionaire or just a middle class civil servant or something

You still look like you're wearing society's dog collar and are on your knees for the profit of those on top of whatever shitpyramid you associate yourself with, like a good goyim

That suit is not fitted well, get your damn shit out of your pockets and do your tie correctly.

Suits look good if you're at least somewhat fit, the suit is a good fit and your color schemes match. Otherwise they look awful. There is no middle ground.

imagine being this ass-hurt by professional attire

imagine being this butthurt by being such a preciously good goy

I'm sure your master treats you better than all of his other peons ;)

lol i'm not even a businessfag, don't even own a suit anymore. i just don't get triggered by people who dress nice.

Brown shoes with blue suit. What the fuck were you thinking.

pretty good, just a couple of tips:

1. tie your tie properly, use a windsor knot.
2. remove everything from your pockets. if you must use pockets, use those inside the jacket.
3. tie your shoe
4. make sure when not seated you have the top button of your suit done up. when suited, undo button. NEVER do up the bottom button. 3 button suits you do up the top 2 only
5. what colour is your belt? it better be brown - even if it is, the shoes should match your button colour. ie grey suit, black buttons, black shoes and belt.
6. did you remove the temporary stiching from the jacket vents? if not - do so. NOW.

but, breddy good.

I should add, these faggots saying your sit is 'ill fitting' have probably never worn a suit in their life, let alone own one.

that's perfectly fine you fucking faggot.
blue/grey with brown shoes is FINE.
never with black though.
and never with black shoes with a brown suit.

FUCK YOU GUYS ARE STUPID

Geniunely appreciate this post. Thanks friend.

Yeah and it's a shit tie too with a shitty half Windsor. Fabric looks cheap.

Whole thing looks like a guy out of his element in a suit.

You look like a smart-ass that just graduated college and is looking for the job of your dreams.

I am the sort of guy that would look at you and then think to myself whether I should exploit your labor while you explore other options and then the next employer will do exactly the same.

Nothing says high school prom like a poorly knotted tie. Learn to tie a double Windsor. You'll figure it out with internetz. You do not need to learn to tie it fast in the morning before you leave. Tie it at night, gently slip it over your neck - avoiding suicide and place it on a hanger. Beyond that you look very nice, DO NOT forget dress or black socks. DO NOT forget a belt.

Looks like a door to door energy company salesman. US equivalent to pajeet microsoft "technician".

you look like you shopped the donald trump collection at jcpenny. did someone force you to dress in a red tie and 1950s outfit?

Id say insurance salesmen or sleezy lawyer

no worries, any q's feel free to ask. been wearing suits for about 15 yrs, get them bespoke now. yours is very good for off the rack (assuming it is)

you fucking idiot, that tie is OBVIOUSLY a four in the hand knot. 'shitty half windsor' you fucking idiot. I bet your ties come with elestic at the back of them.

I should add - there is NOTHING wrong with a four in the hand knot - depends on the tie thickness and width, as well as the shirt collar.

This guy knows whats up. The suit looks to have a good fit. Its not Connor McGregor tailored but very much appropriate.

Ignore the rest of the people angrily shouting in this thread. They really have no idea what they are talking about.

all these cunts trying to drag OP down man... Veeky Forums was never like this...

manlet/10

It is a different place, from before the crypto era. It was like YLYL pre banana.

We are using reverse psychology on this guy, we actually want him to remain dressing this way so that we can really exploit his labor one day :)

Welcome to Veeky Forums.

All the shitposting is worth the few posts like this with actual advise.

I bought the suit off rack and got it tailored. Just graduated so didn’t have much money.

Hopefully this guy is not my future boss

No need for a red tie. Maybe it would work if you're suit was like 2 grand and you were the ceo. Black shoes would look better too imo.

Replace with navy blue tie
Get darker shoes
Slacks are too long you'll need an inch shorter.

Other than that you look fine

You look-a like a man.

>slacks are an inch too long
don't listen to this guy OP - you will look like a fucking clown

That's not Veeky Forums attire.

you did well OP

a good way to start your wardrobe is:
plenty of white and light blue shirts (avoid designs that will date quickly - eg checks/crazy colours)
get some brown and black shoes and matching belt
red tie, blue tie, grey tie - neutral stuff - go crazy later if you want
never wear a black suit (for funerals only)
get a grey suit, navy suit - avoid loud stripes/patterns/ overly slim or wide lapels

basically play it safe with some boring shit for now, then you can buy paisly ties, pinstripes later.

only buy wool suits and leather shoes (leather sole with a topy will last forever) you really do get what you pay for. stick to cotton blend shirts (breath, but easier to iron).

get your basics down and you will be set for years.

oh, a nice $200 or so watch (not a sports watch) looks good too - seiko or citizen make very good watches at a reasonable price. again, don't buy anything to big or fashion forward.

stay classic - always look good.

/suitkino/ thread?

kys