Channing Tatum

What do women see on this asshole?

▲▲
$$$$

Disproportionally small arms?

This bastard insulted my humble state

>goes to college in my beautiful state
>drops out shortly after and goes home to be a stripper

IS MY WILD AND WONDERFUL WEST VIRGINIA NOT GOOD ENOUGH YOU DEGENERATE CHAT?

Is he even natty?

I'm from Ohio and I've never wanted to kill myself more than when I went to WVU

all these anons admitting to not going to harard yale princeton or stanford smdh

Literally chad face

he's handsome and can dance

He's like a 7/10 desu senpai

he's like the male Emma Stone / Jennifer Lawrence, not that attractive but tons of people love them for some reason

Emma and Jennifer are hot in that 'receptionist at the gym or girl in the coffee shot who is cute and you think is attainable yet you'd never make a move on her and just fantasize about her when you jerk off later' type hot

that's specific as hell but I know the feel

>Emma stone
>not that attractive
wew lad

shes pretty, but not on the victorias secret angel level of pretty and unique

I agree entirely with this sentiment as far as Emma Stone goes, but I always thought JLaw to be bangin hot

Not sure if you knew this or not, but even wvians look down on people from ohio. You can fuck off with your flat land and driving the speed limit in the left lane for 10 miles. :^)

Morgantown isn't that bad m8.

Looks like a suit, but can't tell beyond that. Would guess some pants. Probably some shoes and socks.

ITT: Veeky Forums's jelly meter goes off the chart

what a bunch of sad truly pathetic fuks you are

Channing Tatum seems like genuinely decent dude.

>tfw your oneitis is infatuated with this guy

Tying the rope now fans

Underrated comment

I consider myself straight, but I think if I had to let a guy fuck me I think I'd pick Channing Tatum

In this same situation. I've seen shirtless pics of the guy and I don't see the appeal. His face isn't that great, and sure he's big, but he's not ripped or anything, he has way too much bodyfat. I see the Chris Evans or Chris Hemsworth appeal because they look great, but I don't see the appeal for Channing Tatertots

I think it's the inshape-dadbod/fratbro thing he has going.
The attainable thing.
Hey, bitches got low self esteem.

That and they spend a metric shit town whoring this guy in the media and making him an agreed upon fuckable guy in the eyes of women.

But...he has done the dress like a girl, wear makeup, and act gay thing...so he's probably gay or bi.

FUCK OHIO. MICHIGAN IN DA HOUSE.

it's already been mentioned in this thread but he is boy next door type attractive, meaning he appeals to a broad range of girls because he seems like he's attainable.

a guy like pic related is too handsome and girls will find him attractive but they don't feel like they have a shot with him

ryan gosling also has boy next door appeal, because his face isn't perfectly symmetrical but most girls feel like they're the only one to see past it making him "attainable"

>what do you see in this famous, actor who is tall and has a 8/10 face and body
yeah, i wonder what they see in him

autism

>8/10 face
no
>8/10 body
no

Well, he was a bad boy in a movie.

Some women screamed he must be sexy or hot, then due to the rule of. "If they think he is a sexy bad boy then I want him too".

It is why a lot of women found Adam Sandler hot, because one said it so the others follow suit.

This is how it works and always will work.

plus it's all about the fame and hype too. there are women that like this guy who looks more like a lizard than mark zuckerberg

for every bad picture you post of him, i can post three good ones.

Try posting non photoshopped ones

winner

YEEE BOI

>i can find pictures where he's been prepped to look good

congratulations?

ITT: so much jelly

He's attractive, charismatic, well kept, and successful

Dude has sharp af unique features, is tall, stylish, and also all of the above

>how could women possibly like them over a bunch of spergs that browse the internet all day and have online cliques on a thai astrology conspiracy theorist commune?

Call scoobs cause this is a mystery

Because when the masses are told to worship and adorn they shall worship and adorn.

Watching the movie foxcatcher with him, Carrells, & some other dude. Pretty gud movie

Also how does he have a fat face while having a visible six pack?

why even ask?
FACE
FRAME
HEIGHT

He looks stupid and easily-manipulated.

fucking kek

He has a wide face, not a fat face.

This you idiots. He wouldn't be famous if it wasn't for his dancing.

No matter what you look like. If you can dance similarly to way he did in magic mike or those step up movies that brought him his fame, you would rise AT LEAST 3 points on women's /10 scale.

As the stereotypical white guy who gets laughed off the dancefloor (by my own gf most often), I, for one, am jelly. I would be destroying poon every day if I could dance desu.

Learning to dance isn't hard. Just follow along to youtube tutorials for the particular dance you want to learn. Repeat.

he looks like retarded shrek, he'd settle for a mediocre Asian if he wasn't famous

This thread reeks of jealousy, jesus guys

lmao beta cucks actually believe this
please, post your face before you make a claim like this, honestly its embarrassing

this nigga looks like a high elf from oblivion

>you have to be attractive to know what attractive is
Nice try jennifer. Btw I've seen your stinky cunt lol

He has a suit on. Hope I helped

Truthion rings

Because guys like Tatum, Beckham, Pitt, etc is what women actually want in terms of attractiveness.

Veeky Forums, insecure guys, and gay men idolize body builders and fitness models as beauty standards.