Poor fag here

Poor fag here
I can only invest 100$ in crypto on a weekly basis. I am more into investing than trading and BTC have been making steady growth and probably is staying for long time.

So should I just buy BTC on a weekly basis or wait for dip or with my budget, maybe it is more reasonable to buy alts only?

If you're investing on a monthly basis, you'll essentially be "dollar cost averaging". So that means you really have to worry about waiting for a dip, if you're not extremely concerned over putting all your money in at once, at a lower price.

*you won't really have to worry

*weekly

I'd like to know more about that ass

she looks like a tiny horse... it's offputting

just make a schedule at jewbase and get it over with.

100 cucks a week isn't even bad, you'll get a whole one in... well actually if it spikes you'll never get a whole one. BWAHHAHAHHAHHAA

And it is likely to spike.
Serious investors and normies are starting to buy BTC like hot cakes

what the fuck. thats not normal.

i bet she could strangle a man with those legs

fucking gross

if taking tons of hormones makes you legally a different gender, but working out too much also produces tons of the same hormone, doesn't that make female bodybuilders legally men?

Hey you stole that from my thread >:(

stfu

>"Call me a roastie again NEET, I dare you!"

lol

THAT'S an asian

You could get BTC but it's going to be at an opportunity cost. I'd look at the top 15 coins on coinmarketcap (excluding BTC/ETH). Pick one. You'll double much sooner, still a long term deal though. I recommend NEO.

Dont be GEH

These girls take low dose anavar and so do 100% of the decent female and male body builders you mong. Being that muscular as a female isn't natural.

T. Roider.

This month just buy a bunch of Expanse and invest in the tokenlab.io ico. Lasts until Oct 31. Thank me later.

males have about 20x the test levels of women, so probably not

it's not the hormones that make you legally a different gender, it's the choosing to identify that does
and I don't think female bodybuilders take nearly enough test analogues to put them at parity with a male anyway, if they take any at all (there's other roids that aren't hormones)

brehs..
honestly, source?

I want her to sit on my face every fucking hour
I want her to make me her rimjob slave
I want her to use my mouth daily as a urinal
I want her to abuse me, humiliate me, and hurt me
I want her to lock my tiny fucking dick into a chastity cage and never let me out

her instagram is bakharnabieva

happy faps