BAT MAN

Anyone who isn't buying BAT at these prices is a fucking retard. I mean holy shit, most undervalued coin just went on deep discount. It's like the heavens just rained tits on my face.

Other urls found in this thread:

blockchain.info/address/12t9YDPgwueZ9NyMgw519p7AA8isjr6SMw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ODN is the most undervalued coin, nibber

I bought a lot (for me) at various places between 4650 and 6000 a couple of weeks ago, trying to help bringing some support because I liked the project. When the price went up to almost 7000 I didn't sell because everything was more or less stable. Now shit hits the fan and I pay the price, so I decided to sell at a loss. I tried to help guys, and I'm barely back to square one.

lmao, scrub

You sold BAT at a loss? Who the fuck loses money in a bull market. Holy shit you suck at this. Just HODL you fucking retard. That's it, that's the whole game.This game rewards patience and BAT is going explode within 2 months.

Find undervalued coins. Buy in on the dips. And HODL. Anyone with half a brain makes bank in this market.

I got a feeling this is bout to fucking pump

No, you fucking idiot. It's going to correct itself. Then it will pump. Think like a whale. Why would a whale buy in now? But, you want to make x5 and exit this like a champ? Real simple: HOLD. Wait 2 months.

ODN is a fucking turd coin, btw. Hope you retards aren't buying it hoping for it to be the next WTC.

Steel hands MacArthur reporting in.

the real hero :')

what happend @4thOct6:30UTC ??

*dumbass

whats the news in 2 months senpai?

Ain't no news. That's just estimate here. This is a legit product, and a real dev team. Not the shitcoin pump and dumps you chumps have been trading here. Mercury gets released within 2 weeks. Marketing will take care of the rest. Good things to those who wait.

I'm only holding out of desperation. Selling at that much of a loss would just be stupid.

atta boy

Bat is fucking shit.

Its fan base is shit

The coin is shit

The dev team is shit

>better get in, this is gonna moon hard says the Bat fan base a week ago
>doesn't moon
>nothing happens
>it drops

Anyone who is hodling this should kill themselves for not putting their money in other mooning coins.

just remind this address from browsing history lol blockchain.info/address/12t9YDPgwueZ9NyMgw519p7AA8isjr6SMw

Look, the whole market is dumping. It'll correct within two weeks and by that time mercury will be out and we'll start seeing some serious pumps. Two months from now, we'll be sitting pretty: x5 from where we are right now.

BUY MY BAGS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Here is a picture of me, Steel Hands MacArthur, taken earlier today.

You must be new at this. The whole alt coin market is dropping right now. Who cares? It's a bull market, and it will correct within 2 weeks. Only retards thought BAT was going to moon last week. This isn't a pump and dumb shitcoin. You're not going to see some wild mooning. It's a mid-term hold. Get in on this entry if you value money, you fucking mook. I'm trying to educate you. x5 within 2 months. Do what you like, but my guess is you're losing money left and right with that mindset.

Best heroic raid in Crypto.

>he didn't buy Neo when it was cheap
>he didn't sell it when it hit $38 about 2 weeks ago
>he didn't buy back in
>he didn't buy ODN when it was cheap and sell it at a profit
>he didn't buy Voise 3 days ago and make a profit
List goes on.
>"hrufdurff newwwwww"

Nigga. There's much better coins than Bat where you can make a good profit.

who the fuck is that Nosferatu holy shit

Name 3.

It isn’t shopped desu

What the fuck?

BAT got a vampite giant on their team?

Holy shit Im all in on this shit nigga

bat is the true chadcoin
check their twatter they never give a fuck about their coin price or mention market fluctuations

compare to the twatter of sonm, which hyped their coin price when it hit $0.22 but has been silent now that it's down bigly.

I just went all in
sold all my link

hehehe... yeah.. hahaha...
BAT is a really great coin hahaha... you'd have to be an IDIOT to not buy it... heh
hahaha
and at these prices? what a steal! the github previous is killer, and you better believe brendan has a fat stack of big name publishers who are accepting BAT.
haha oh man, next week we're in for a wild ride! hahahaha of course i said that last week, but this time it's different hahahahAHHAHAHA
HAHAHA

PLEASE FUCKING BUY THIS COIN PLEASE IM FUCKING BEGGING YOU AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH

bat is the onlt coin im holding besides cfi at the moment im not interested in pnds. what im trying to discern here are the justifications for that time period as two months is a long time in crypto and so far most speculation on the movements of this coin have not been too accurate and it has gone the way the fudders wantedin between shitting up the board with link threads.

this

>shitcoin at ATH
BUY NOW IT WILL MOON
>drops to shit
BUY NOW, YOU'LL NEVER GET IT AT THIS PRICE EVER AGAIN

bump

$675 HOLD REPORTING IN

GOOD LUCK MOTHAFUCKAAA

I like BAT/Brave.
I have a lot of faith that this guild will complete their quest

$400 hold here. Goodluck /bat/ bros

LFM BAT25HC need 2 healers, already have tank

i wonder where that canada bro who was all-in bat is, i hope he's ok

I've just bought some BAT

Gotta profit the sales

you are a literal retard

>so I decided to sell at a loss
remember kids, this is how week handed man looks like

MAKE IT STOP AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I remember being into BAT a couple of times, it dumped, then it pumped, it was quite a thing.

But now everything dumped, its all a dumpsterfire....