COSTCO DOES IT AGAIN

COSTCO DOES IT AGAIN.

Picked these up today, TWENTY (20) BARS for $17.69

These blow quest bars out of the fucking water. How can they even compete anymore (aside from more variety of flavors)

Other urls found in this thread:

hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/carbohydrates/fiber/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how many calories per bar?

dawg...

how much you getting paid to shill this shiit bro?

c'mon man

>no soy
Holy fuck Costco I love you

Damn nigger, gonna pick these up asap

TYBG

>Costco paying for people to shill on Veeky Forums
Hush now child

Tell mommy to buy you some and you can lose a little of that baby weight

>1g of sugar per bar

Never gonna make it.

THANK YOU BASED COSTCO

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

I'm allergic to cashews.

Anyone know of any tree-nut free proton bars?
Tried making my own with whey and whatnot but I always put in too much milk or something.

Reminder that BASED COSTCO also has:

2-packs of c4 for $39.99
Cytosport (muscle milk) 100% Whey, 6lb/$44.99
ON 6lb for under $60

also interested because nuts fuck up my stomach

i buy a fuckton of different nutrition bars/protein bars just for lab snacks and this impresses the shit out of me.

how do they taste?

God bless Costco ;)

They taste like quest bars, maybe a little drier. I think the chocolate they use is better but it's still a tad bit chalky. It's pretty much a quest bar replica

not to hijack this thread, but the wally's down the road is selling phase 8 protein for like 20 bucks, for a 26 scoop jug. that's cheap af. my understanding is it's slowly released over the span of 8 hours. meaning i should basically take this before bed, and again with my oats. any of you other lifters ever try this stuff?? i guess its not the same as taking pure whey quick release after workouts. the magic is in the slow release. so, i ask you, was that 20 bucks well spent? or have i been had. thanks guys

(not OP) pretty good

I used to buy the pure protein bars until they fucked everything up and made half of every box the "dark chocolate mint" flavor

>slow release protein
pure broscience

protein is protein

Agreed. I have gone through 3 boxes thus far and I'm not getting sick of them yet. Cookie dough is better than brownie IMO. I'll continue to buy even if they just stick with the current two flavors, but if they up the variety I'll be fucking stoked.

First the rotisserie chickens and now these fuckers. Thank you, based costco. You can fuck all my bitches.

FYI Muscle Pharm Combat Protein is only like 35.99 or some shit. 9 off regular price but availability may vary. I'm in Orange County (CA)

casein is a slow release protein and you can eat a delicious thing of cottage cheese before bed win/win

Are these on sale or normal price?

What do y'all think of the Teras whey protein powder, it's fairly inexpensive but has only 10g of protein per scoop.

I don't trust anything from that fucking place.

KIRKLAND THE FUCKING GOAT BRAND

EVERYTHING IN MY HOUSE IS KIRKLAND

The normal price at my costco is $17.69. It's the exact same price as the pure protein bars they also sell, i think they might phase those out soon.

God, Costco is fucking amazing. I buy nearly everything I eat in bulk, now I can get what is essentially quest bars in bulk as well.

Costco is GOAT, their business model is to just sell everything at like 15% markup and make money off of membership sales.

I saw these bars like 2 months ago on slickdeals but I have so many Quest bars from the "buy 8 boxes" sales that I haven't needed more, but I can't wait to switch in like a month

Nigga even my HOUSE is Kirkland

so the Costco bars are legit? I saw them a couple weeks ago but didn't get them because idk
if they're basically Quest bars except Costco fuck yes i'm definitely getting them the next chance I get

>he mad cause he dont shop at BasedCo

ayy just starting picking these up like 3 weeks ago

if we keep throwing more money at them, you think they'll branch into other flavors?

98033 representing

Will these make my penis bigger?

>can't get these in canada

just fuck my gains up senpai

you should immigrate before trump builds the wall

is costco the patrician's wallmart?

into the trash you go

compared to the average shopper at walmart, costco attracts people on the complete opposite of the spectrum.

Wut

they're cheaper in store m8

>Cytosport (muscle milk) 100% Whey, 6lb/$44.99

DO NOT GET THIS

I REPEAT, DO NOT GET THIS FUCKING GARBAGE POWDER FROM COSTCO EVEN IF IT LOOKS CHEAP. THIS IS THE WORST TASTING PIECE OF SHIT I HAVE EVER TASTED, DOES NOT MIX WELL, I FED THIS CYTOSHIT TO STRAY CATS IN HOPES SOMEONE CAN BENEFIT FROM THIS.

That said, the ON 30g protein powder and the cookies and cream muscle pharm powder from costco are really damn good, the cookies and cream tastes super good mixed with milk and packet oatmeal. Get the muscle pharm one if you can't decide, that shit's got GLUTAMINE and BCAAs for days.

tempted to grab those, but with 23g carbs I feel I might as well just eat food.

the vanilla cytosport is slightly more palatable than the chocolate

it actually taste half-decent when mixed with skim milk

but yeah ON btfo it in terms of taste

>compared to the average shopper at walmart, costco attracts people on the complete opposite of the spectrum.
this. it's like food4less vs trader joes p much. go with mommy if possible because you need a membership though.

>23g carbs
I make it only 3 net when you remove the fiber and sugar alcohol erythritol. Gonna try these soon.

Has anyone on the East Coast seen them in stores yet?

I know as soon as I pay the $10 extra to get them shipped they'll be in store...

Can confirm these are GOAT, chocolate is much better than the cookie dough though.

Fun tip, stick these in the microwave for exactly 16 seconds, cut in half, and then broil them in a toaster oven for 2 minutes for a delicious treat.

These have worse macros than my peanutbutter fudge I make.
400g sweetened condensed milk
200g peanut butter
100g whey protein

>15g of those 21g of carbs is fiber
Oh, shieet nigga. My mistake. That's actually pretty god tier.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT. Man, when is costco going to bring this to Canada?

I need to know this. Is this available in Canada?

Also what else is there to get in costco that is worth it 100%?

do you mean health and fitness wise, or in general?

if the former,
the Pure Protein bars are meh tier - none of that fiber goodness, just carbs, some say they taste like dogshit, but I have found them to be an ok offering.

if the latter,
motherfucker you don't shop at Costco yet? WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?

(p.s. whatup 604 buddy)

I dont get why all you faggots buy shit like this, it does not work and it never will

best tp in the game 2bh

what did he mean by this?

>buying protein supplements
Are you a faggot or what?

The most common argument I hear for shit like that is "it doesn't even have the right ingredients to break down all that protein (or any other vitamins) lol wtf"

you are just hype summar fag boi pussy's that think eating a (((protein bar))) will make you big

>190 cals
>22g carbs

cheapshit low quality bar.

Just eat real food.

15g fiber!

I don't know exactly what it is, but I know some protein bars just fill their bars up with shit protein like collagen that's technically a protein, but your body can't use it in any meaningful way.

So, you consume 10g collagen, the wrapper gets to add that 10g, and your body gets pretty much 0g of protein.

Was actually planning on a costco run today. Was getting tired of pure protein bars. Really tired.

Rotisserie chicken and kirkland protein bars seem like a match made in heaven.

Hopefully my store has em.

it's still carbs

>2ply
might as well just use your own hands to wipe off the shit,save some money and some trees .

> what is fibre digestion

Any reason why?

i agree w/ u on sugar alcohols but fiber that literally goes straight thru u is not a carb in the same way that sugar is a carb

I actually don't know can you please tell me.

???? it's mostly fiber which is good for you

you're also getting 40 bars here. still around a dollar per bar, which is waaay better than those quest money fuckers

"Fiber is a type of carbohydrate that the body can't digest. Though most carbohydrates are broken down into sugar molecules, fiber cannot be broken down into sugar molecules, and instead it passes through the body undigested. Fiber helps regulate the body's use of sugars, helping to keep hunger and blood sugar in check."

hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/carbohydrates/fiber/

ie carbs from fibre do not get absorbed by the body, ie net carbs are = carbs - fibre

And not only that, but on nutrition labels in Europe and probably elsewhere, the total carbs number does not include fiber, while in the US it does.

QUIT SHILLING
these are chalky as fuck compared to quest bars,
kill urself

Is this in Canada?

Holy fuck the Costco in the states is 10x better then the one here in Canada

I'm going to Costco tonight in Mississauga so if thread is still up I'll let you know

No, it's really not. They're pretty much the same stores. US ones just have alcohol. I've been to a few in the stated visiting family and I regularly shop at one back home.

You can get cheap ass protein at Costco in Canada too. 5lb for sub $60 cheap. Kaizen is good and they have MusclePharm too

is this bait?

Bruh... I'm gonna get my ass to costco.

I couldn't stand kaizen. Honestly. I only go to Costco for eggwhites frozen berries and sometimes nuts

I've got the chocolate and I like it. I usually put in in a smoothie though.

But shit man Costco has so much more than egg whites and frozen berries. 2packs of Dave's Killer Bread, shitloads of big fat chicken breasts, bags of avocado and sweet potato, containers of cherries tomatoes, huge assed bags of salad, big bags of broccolini, Aussie bites....

Shit man, I spend like 200 bucks every two weeks there. I love that store

We don't need the meatheads
They start making protein bars

Nope...what is amazon :)

Holy shit you pay a huge annual membership for a few basic groceries? At least tell me u go with mommy or something

>not consuming carbs

Wew

>$50 a year
>hueg annual fee zomgzz

I am an executive member which costs more, and get all double the money back through cashback. wait till you are older. I spend over 10k a year there, easy

The fuck is erythritol? Sounds like jewery to me

Lol I go with my wife senpai and she gets all the meat and shit from there and salads and stuff we get in bulk but me personally I would rather get my meat from a butcher and produce from a longos or Fortinos.

>190 calories
>15g fiber
>21g protons
>decent micro spread

brehs

Everything I eat is from Costco. Their bacon is, how do you guys say it, god tier?

everything is pretty good.

>1g of sugar

how the fuck? do they taste like absolute dog shit?

and can you buy only 1 type of flavor? I don't like chocolate

the fuck kind of protein powder do you use? this is mostly made out of protein powder so it tastes like sweet stuff without all of the sugar. it's fucking science magic

erythritol you retard

>what are artificial sweeteners

There's this place that sells food near or at expiration for stupidly good prices, sometimes stuff is still well within expiration. Best part is their stock is always randomizing, so you never really know what you'll find.

However, you'll always find some manner of protein bar there. Cases are always like 5 bucks.

However, protein bars have never been worth it to me. They go down just like candy, and if I'm going to be rushing around, I'll just make a wrap at home the night before or what have you. Hell even cooked sausage and a piece of bread in a little sammy container is better than than a protein bar, at least to me hunger satiating wise.

Sugar substitute. Eating a lot has a slight laxative effect

do u know what dairy and casein is?