Tfw no gf

>tfw no gf

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/7chUq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why do (You)s even want a girlfriend?

waste of time m8

A timeless classic. Truly it is a feel for the working man.

>tfw you've never had a gf so having one sounds like a completely foreign concept

fucking this

Are you me?

WHAT DOES "IS" STAND FOR?

Ex's snapstory had a picture of her with heart eyes and it said "where the IS guy @"?

Islamic state

Would this do?

imgur.com/a/7chUq

> closer to getting a gf two years ago in high school than now despite being an all round better person now

I used to get so many phone numbers, even if it didn't work out. Now I don't even bother, I can't find a girl I desire.

A few come around every year, but so far no luck.

Why is always so easy for girls to move on? Emotionless sluts

heh

>tfw it's gotten so bad you now just get depressed when you see a hot/cute girl in real life
DARKNESS IMPRISONING ME

Stop feelin sorry for yourself m8. It's the key to getting rid of depression. Just start socializing more and you'll get chances to talk to girls like that.

>tfw no wife
>I'm 31
>Only girl interested in me is my ex, who I broke up with because she was slutty in college and dated a guy my dad's age before me
>seriously considering getting back together with her because she's at least usually nice to me and pretty hot
>why god why
>even being 6'2" doesn't help me now

Not him but its a fucking pain. Sometimes I try to make an effort to converse but I get nothing. Sometimes I let them come to me and I get nothing. Even the ugly nerdy guys got the hot chick to talk to them without having to put in the effort. Those assholes just play MtG and this hot preppy chick just asks them about it.

Surprised I even managed to get 2 girlfriends, but both of them were bullshit relationships anyway and spaced 5 years apart. 1st was teenage romance and the most recent one was LDR but we met 4 times already.

I'm not going to fucking make it.

You are an absolute loser dude, all young guys take note: this is NOT who you want to be

I see people jump from relationship to another, is it specifically an autistic thing to be bothered about sexual partners of your partner?

Social skills are just like any other skills, they get refined with practice. You don't squat 3 plates on your first day at the gym, and you don't get a hot chick in the first conversation you have. Ya gotta ramp up. With time youll do great.

No. I don't think so anyway. If she had sex previously then I just hope it was because she was dating them and loved them. Feels a lot better than having a girlfriend who casually fucked guys. I'd rather have 1 dick in her multiple times than multiple dicks in her one time.

I've thought about this, if a girl has been in a relationship, long term of 5 years, she's likely to have had sex over a 1000 times.

I don't have the capability to do those mental gymnastics and rationalize that

I've never had a gf, almost 22yrs old and I kind of feel my lack of experience would make things weird and I'm at the point where I'll just accept being foreveralone

I know what you mean, the idea of knowing a girl you like having banged all those times would turn me off, especially as a someone with no experience. Like how are you supposed to compete

nah dude im almost 25 and started seeing someone 3 months ago. not just first gf, first anything ever in my whole life. never even went on a date before.

How experienced is she though? Did she know of your situation?

I'm 23 in in the same boat as this guyDon't lose hope because I have been going out with my gf for 7 months now and its going great

i have a girlfriend, but she's currently on the other side of the country til friday

fuck, this sucks

i wish you guys knew how this felt

jk, confidence brahs

pls no bully

Nice trips

I honestly wouldn't gt that upset
> Meet girl on tinder
> she is a lil chubs but 9/10 personality
> meet up a few times, she really likes me
> I fly back home for uni, we skype alot
> Fly home again for placement, date
> Tell her that I'm going to cheat on her when I fly up, no hard feelings, but I just really like sex and long distance will kill me. The only other option to breaking up is to make it open.
> She reluctantly agrees, I'm not worried because she's as autistic as I am
> have to deal with her sending multiple messages in a row if I don't reply to her first

At least she lifts now too brehs.

not very experienced. she has a very religious/conservative background. and yeah she knew of my 'situation' and it wasn't a big deal because i didn't make it one. after we'd seen each other for a few weeks i just mentioned it casually while talking.

They have at least 3 satellite cocks orbiting them at all times.

kek

r9k is a downer board atleast us fit bros can give good advice on our feels.

>Tfw can easily get gf based on making girls laugh but so fed up with womens bullshit that I just hate them

I hate women lads they are manipulative and psycho.

>want gf
>look at my living condition, hobbies, barely existant circle of friends
>realize the type of gfs that would actually want to stay with me
>not want a gf anymore
>cry self to sleep

>iktf
ALL THAT I SEE
ABSOLUTE HORROR
Doesn't work like that, even if you are fine with yourself sometimes it hurts so much.

tfw want to go to gym but its raining.

>been without a gf for six years now
>only got to second base
>never gonna make it past that
>just lift and do my own thing
>actually kind of happy but still wish I had someone to properly cuddle with

It's a complicated feel.

Be content with yourself first.

Then grils will come to you.

>tfw 24 and never been to 1st base.

post more pls

>tfw watch romantic movies and try to remember their kissing techniques for in case I ever get a GF

yeah fuck...

honestly kissing comes pretty naturally

Wtf

22 years old, kissless virgin, always get embarrassed easily when talking to cute girls, not really in a good job.

My situation is pretty bad but I'm trying to overcome it, right now trying hard to get into college, also I'm trying to stop avoiding eye contact when talking to cute girls... theres a lot to do but I have hope, honestly recently I noticed that trying and failing hurts less than the self-loathing you feel for never trying.

sometimes I long for the darkness again because it is a comforting place to be in a way

So uh

What do you actually do with a gf?

Holy fucking this m8. Whenever I see a qt girl walking by, it drives me nuts. Instincts say i should grab her and do whatever i want with her because i can. Fucking cucksociety stops me. End me now pls

oh shit, i know that feel

its not that great. its filled with stress and annoying feelings just for sex and sometimes good companionship. honestly life was so much easier and stress free when i was single

boy oh boy do I know this feel. It physically hurts me to see them

Yea man I'm 22 as well and I'm terrified that I won't even know what to do with a gf if I had one. Like I don't know all the unwritten rules of that shit

>no sex in almost two years now
>no gf in almost three
>last serious gf cheated on me, woke me up to the world being full of self-interested scumbags
>now have trust issues, can't get emotionally involved with anyone because I don't want to get hurt
>would rather masturbate and be alone than risk being betrayed
>if I did get into a relationship I'd have to be sure they'd be obsessing over losing me

>still friends with first gf from early high school
>6/10 asian but we know each other very intimately and nice bod
>best friends, share hobbies, similar personality, similar outlooks on life, people, the world
>can relate on almost everything, we're almost twins
>she has a bf, really smitten with him
>want her back but know I'm just lonely
>can't be around her because I'll just get more sad and lonely
>saw her a month ago after a while of not seeing her and she hugged me and said "Where have you been, I missed you..."
>legitimately at a loss for words, heart sank so hard, could only manage to say "I've been busy"
>offered to go out and play pokemon go with her a few days ago
>didn't follow up, didn't want to be sad
>she texts me today, keep it short, don't want to be sad

I don't want to lose my friend but I don't want to torture myself. I don't know what to do

You do the same stuff as you do with guy friends except you put your dick into her after

And sometimes you do stuff she wants to do

are you sure man? I'm 22 and I feel like they'll know or just think I'm super shitty at kissing

How did you do it? I going to be 25 in Nov and I've never went on a date or even kissed a girl.

don't worry about it. girls who love you are extremely generous and forgiving.

my Gf makes me stressed and can be emotionally manipulative but then sometimes I go through periods where I really like her and everything is fine. I love her a lot and want to be with her but at the same time I want to break up with her just to punish her for the times she's been shitty

Get back with your ex mane. If she's nice and hot, that's more most of us in this website can ever dream of...

next time she tries to pull that shit tell her straight up that you won't tolerate it. don't accept that kind of behavior.

Im 19, never had a gf, starting med school in half a year, gotta get shredded before that

its pretty complicated. i dont put up with her shit and i always come out on top but she just plays the victim card and cries when things dont go her way or she is being shitty and I call her out on it

wow, it's almost like she's a woman

>its pretty complicated
sounds more like the standard stuff

I just feel like it would be the same with any late teens/early 20s chick

Shut the fuck up

NEVER fucking reply to me again

>starting med school at 19 y/o
Keep lying, faggot

kys fag

I'm Italian and I started med school when i was 18, and was admitted when I was still 17.

>tfw had a gf
>2 years together
>lived together
>gave her dick daily
>still cucked me at the end
>had to kick her out
>now live alone and don't talk to anyone

not worth it brah

Lel

True words...

Veeky Forums, can you help me out?
>meet qt3.14 at orchestra rehearsal
>we start talking
>I even get her to go on a few dates
>Not much happens besides handholding
>going smooth
>few weeks later, we're texting as usual (she lives a little far away)
>essentially turns out she's not looking for a romantic relationship, just a friend
>1 month later
>We still text daily and have the same sort of dates as before

What the fuck is going on guys? I'm not sure if she's into me or just wants to be friends at this point. We're pretty much exactly alike!

Do you kiss her? If so, tell her you wanna bang. If you do not kiss her, you are not romantically involved and you need to find some other chick to fugg.

have you tried asking her about it?

>tell her I'm goingto cheat on her

What is your problem? You are so weak willed, you can't even be faithful to a woman. You sound like the human equivalent of a garbage dump.

This is why you all don't have girlfriends, because you don't have an innate moral compass and don't think cheating is objectively wrong.

Tell her what you feel: you can't just be friends with her

No and no to both of your questions. I get the impression from her that she genuinely doesn't want a relationship right now (she wants to wait until she has her shit together).

you're the sidebitch

she wants chad and shes waiting for him. you give her the attention she isnt getting from him until he is ready

most guys on Veeky Forums are against cheating. And he actually does not cheat on her, just gives her the option between open relationship or breakup
I don't think it's wrong at all if long distance happens

Well fuck. Maybe I am. I mean we have cuddles a few times, but not much has happened beyond that. But she's told me some personal stuff, like her problems and even when her fucking period is. I'm not sure...

>tfw 2 gfs
>tfw they don't know about each other
>tfw they are both in love with me
>tfw I actually love both for different reasons

Wish me luck to not fuck this up Veeky Forums

is there any coming back from a seenzoning

>2 girls and they get along like I'm louis

girls can really be whores sometimes huh good thing there are men like who you go for the scraps

t. I would would worship the ground you walk on why don't you want me?
>take ur (You)

>le ur jealous xD
come back when you're over the age of 20

as long as you come back when your hug count is 20 too :^)

I'm the 2 gfs guy. Most women (if not all) are fucking shit anyway. Why should I feel bad? I'm also starting to believe, that they WANT to be treated like shit. If you treat them too good, they will cuck you, or fuck you up on one way or another.

I would definitely get a 3rd one as a fuck buddy.

inb4 white knights sperg out on me

>barely resisting the urge to rape random girls
pajeet pls go

>Been 3 years
>No thoughts about her
>Wake up today, think she's beside me
>nope

What the fuck is wrong with me?

>tfw no bf to go to the gym with

A R I Z O N A
R
I
Z
O
N
A

I just had my first kiss 10 days ago bruh. I didn't know what I was doing but it really did feel natural.

I spent some time watching youtube videos how to kiss and shit but it really doesn't help unless you've actually done it before.

I'm also 22. We're all gonna make it

Im actually south european. I guess im not that far from pajeet
Also, every single culture has rape in it.

this

>every single culture has rape in it.
wow that was some weapon grade autism
>every culture has war in it, so i can compare the mongrol horde to the swiss

I CANNOT LIVE
I CANNOT DIE