Water

Since Plastic bottles are bad, what should I store my water in?

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/bpa-free-plastic-containers-may-be-just-as-hazardous/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

your body

Why are plastic bottles bad?

Because the Mountain says so

his water brand is in glass bottles also

canteen

that guy is so cool.

>Non existing abs
>shitty chest
>fat
>balding

I bet 50% of Veeky Forums looks better than this guy

Somehow I doubt that. The guy is 6'9 and 400lb.

well, glass obviously

A different plastic bottle.

then buy 1 plastic bottle and use it for a couple of years? or buy a metal drink bottle? whats the question here folks

I want to be a manlet version of him.
Fatsthetic as fuck

So basically dwarf berserker mode? I can dig that.

Bpa free plastic bottles dummy

I have 2 klean kanteens, 1 normal and 1 insulated.

Great bottles would reccomend.

Also BPA free bottles are still made out of plastic and you should avoid plastic as much as possible, so stop using shampoos and soaps.

Klean kanteens are a bit expensive though but they are very sturdy and will probablg last you years if not decades.

Its about the plastic getting into your body, thats the bad part.

Plastics will fuck up your hormonal balance and you should try to avoid all plastics in your environment.

So buy foods stored in glass instead of in cans (cans are lined with plastic on the inside), also try to avoid soaps and shampooa because these also have parabens in them.

BPA free bottles might just be as bad, its better to avoid plastic all together.

scientificamerican.com/article/bpa-free-plastic-containers-may-be-just-as-hazardous/

Fuck aye.
Forgo aesthetics and walk the righteous path to become stronk dworf

Dang alright, thanks for letting me know user

No problem, its a shame so few people are aware of this.

We are slowly posioning ourselves.

What do we drink out off then? Not everyone has access to woodcrafted shaker bottles, you third world subhuman ape.

Metal or glass bottles are a good option.

Phthalates and BPA leach into the water from the plastic. These chemicals wreak havoc on your endocrine system and act as estrogen mimics in the body.

it also taste fucking weird