My wife has gained 20kg (now ~70kg) since we got married 2 years ago

My wife has gained 20kg (now ~70kg) since we got married 2 years ago.

She was a consistent ~50kg for the 7 years we were together prior to getting married.

She always talks about how much she hates being 70kg and wants to be 50kg again, but never actually does anything. She has access to all the knowledge (calories, macros, lifting etc) but just doesn't stick to it. I've been lifting for 6 years now and I'm literally in the best shape of my life while she is in the worst shape of her life.

I get REALLY fucking turned on by pics/vids of her back when we got married, she was extremely aesthetic and I just want her to be like that again. I am literally just not sexually attracted to her right now. How can I go about doing something about this?

I didn't expect this to happen in just 2 years, maybe 20 years? not in just 2 fucking years.

>not putting your foot down by telling her you'll leave her ass if she gets fat.

You're spineless and deserve it. It's already too late.

You can stop buying/throw away all the junk food lying around in your house, if there's any. You can also start cooking your meals and stop going out to eat — you never know how many calories there're in restaurant meals.
If your wife makes desserts often, tell her to stop.
That won't solve the problem, but she might lose some weight just from that. Make it as easy as possible for her to effectively go on a diet.

Spike her food with ex-lax

/thread

pics of her when she was hot so we can fully assess the situation

>not putting your foot down by telling her you'll leave her ass if she gets fat.

>not doing this before getting married

kek.

This

Bro, you can't trick someone into getting fit, if this bitch has no desire and is comfortable she is not going to get fit. He has to tell her the weight bothers him and that he is not attracted to her as she is.

You need to start cooking her meals if she genuinely wants to lose the weight. Make her packed lunches for when shes at work or whatever,
Next time she bitches about it, tell her shes coming to the gym with you.
If she rejects these attempts to help, tell her you STILL LOVE HER, then tell her one of the things that really aroused your interest and penis originally was the effort she put in to keeping herself in good shape and health, and the loss of her looking after herself has bummed you out. This way it is a compliment about what she knows she can be, and will make her want to do it again hopefully.

do not just tell her you think shes ugly and fat, that never works.

everything you just said - exact same thing here. Fittest time of my life, she's at fattest form of her life. Always complaining, never wanting to actually do anything about it. Takes her like an hour to get dressed, she tries on like 10 outfits and says they all make her look fat. Throws outfits she only tried on for 10 seconds on the floor so it always ends up in the wash....... fucking irritating.

Anyway it's too late for us breh, either you divorce now or learn to live with it. That's why people always say - only marry a woman if she is a hardcore fitness chick. Normie girls are all talk, no action.

>I'm going to go to spinning classes with Hillary!
>Hillary is busy tonight and she's not going, so we'll go tomorrow.
>Hillary doesn't go to spin class anymore, it's so boring without her 8*)

Unless she was the kind of girl who was going to the gym 5+ times a week before you married her, don't think she's going to magically change - she won't.

If you dont already have that communication in place, or have not talked about this before when she was slim. It might be hard to start talking about it.

but if you can and you truley feel ths way:

>I will love you till the day that I die
>you are letting yourself go and it hurts me
>I'm not turned on, you yourself complain
>this is just a problem that need solving
>lets do something together
>you have all my support
>I'll create the home/phychological enviornment you need to get on a healthy track

I guess this would only work if you have developed really good communication.

just tell her how you feel bro. if she doesn't know you're disgusted with her she's never gonna have the motivation to change

Oh, and if she still doesn't try and change. Leave her.

You're right.

Record and after Pics op?

>Tell her you'll leave her for being fat

Enjoy paying that alimony for being an "emotionally abusive asshole who doesn't appreciate a Real Woman".

Ps she was probably fucking you the entire marriage and didn't lose weight cuz Tyronius Biggims likes meat on dem bones.

Gj ya fucking fagcuck.

>you gotta inspire her to take action
>not force action on her

if you were a REAL MAN you would want MEAT instead of BONES.

This.

If nothing else, we can enjoy some good reverse progress pics.

>this post
>calling someone else a cuck

Start doing activity with your wife. Go on long walks or hikes, do some P90X videos with her, bring home lighter dumbbells and show her proper form of lifts, and both of you make a pledge to start buying and eating fresh healthy meals.

Do you have kids? Tell her she's selfish and a bad role model (imply mother) to her children.

This is honestly great advice, but I wouldn't go for "I find you disgusting"

I actually lost 80 lbs when my husband asked me to, but he went with the "I just love you so much and the thought of you dying an early death kills me, don't do that to me." and it was honestly like something clicked and I never really looked back. It's really about finding her weakness and what would motivate her to start dedicating to a healthy lifestyle, and exploiting it. For me, I didn't give a shit about my own health or looks or anything, as I had extremely severe depression (which went away with weight loss, who would have known?) but the idea of hurting him just made me dread waking up another morning with him being miserable. Deep down, when he said that, I also knew that he didn't really find me that attractive, either, and I'm sure probably even borderline disgusting, which also sort of fueled it, out of sheer embarrassment that the one person who was supposed to want me sexually probably didn't.

Anyways, what I'm trying to say here is it's not impossible to get a woman to lose weight, you just need to give them a lot of pushes because they aren't going to do it without a reason to.

The worst part is if you leave her she'll go back to 50kgs

>getting married
>betting half of all your possessions on the woman you currently like remaining desirable forever with nothing in return

for what purpose

user you're projecting your internal fantasies again.

And then you can hatefuck your thin ex. Divorce is the best way to go.

ITT: a bunch of KV with zero experience with women telling the OP to do a bunch of stupid shit.

Fucking hell, what's the average age here? 16?

There's nothing you can do OP, if she doesn't really want it on her own she never will.

The only thing you can do is go hard in and tell her you don't find her attractive anymore. She'll either cheat or change. Be prepared to leave her if you go down this road.

>he fell for the marriage meme

>I am literally just not sexually attracted to her right now.
So tell her. Stop dancing around it. Her constant complaining about her weight is probably her trying to gauge your reaction to the weight gain.

Try a little harder next time.

OP, actions are going to get this ball rolling rather than a talk. A talk is a good way to get her angry at you, action is making outings out of playing sport together (tennis, volleyball, badmington, running track, fencing, fucking ping pong, whatever) the thing is to NORMALISE IT. The trick is to make this part of your life and invite her to be a part of it, while taking a bigger role in the food situation at home. Might be time you started cooking more, and, as another user mentioned, throwing out the junk. Get a tandem canoe and pack sandwhiches, go for a trip in the mountains/hills/woods/whatever and hike with a camping setup for a weekend and cook shishkebabs over an open fire. Weights arent the only option and as a girl theres plenty of knee jerk reasons why she wont be jumping up to join you on the bench but will be more than happy to get outside and do shit that burns calories.

This is the long game, but you knew that getting married, right? If it doesn't work the first time, come back round 2 with a different angle. This is a lifestyle that you have to embrace too, and if you honestly do that and bring her into your world under the premise of doing things together it will work, unless your relationship is toxic anyway.

She knows what she is issn't ideal. She knows you know. She will also know what you're trying to do. Its the way in which you do it that will get you across the line. Good luck m8

This is why I won't get married until I'm in my late 30s to someone in her mid-late 30s who has a mother who is still not fat.

/thread.
I did exactly this and I will tell you that even 2 kids later, it works.

She's a lazy piece of shit. Dump her.

Im never getting married. Since when do you need a paper to prove you are in love with that woman. Plus, she cant get fat cause you can leave her any minute.

Nah jk ill never marry cause autismo

This

Get her good looking friend to talk about what she does at the gym.

Did that with my gf and two weeks later she started SL

Divorce her you dumbass. Women lose shit ton of weight as soon as they become single. Go get some gym pussy you whimpy cuck. Become an alpha man.

Relationships are all about understanding each other.
Sure if you just ditch someone because they got fat is a huge mistake and will make you look like an asshole, since we re talking about your wife, not just a seasonal teen relationship. But there is also the other way around. If she is aware of your turn ons and your wishes and how you like her ,letting her go just shows that she had you for granted (your pic related is this situation).
Talk with her, and as some people said take the situation in your hands.
If you have enough time, do the cooking yourself. Confront her that she needs to lose weight and don't be a shy bitch when she asks "Am I getting fatter?" . "Yes honey, and its becoming a complete turn-off, I don't find you as attractive as I did 2 years ago."
Say nothing else, let that bitch feel rejection and get anxious about you possibly dumping her.

If she also hasn't realised something is wrong from sex,coz I assume your form has dropped, this wedding might not last long.

And yes, it's simple things like that which ruin relationships.

Damn you guys say girls are shallow but are suggesting OP divorces his wife just because she got fat

Getting fat is a symptom of a fundamental character flaw. Generally these issues are buried under miles of self-justification and delusion. Consequently, they require a sharp push for people to be aware.

In this case either OP confirming her fears or a role model of some sort giving a lead like suggested.

workout together, make it a couple thing.

If she denies that then you're fucked mate.

Also, remove temptation from the home, all sugars and snacks must go.

You need to start working out with her and get involved in some activity like hiking. Make it a couple's thing.

OP here.

We literally have a fully decked out home gym, so there's no excuse for her.

I've been training at home the last 3 out of my 6 years lifting.

She didn't need to lift at all before when she was maintaining 50kg and sexiness.

>Getting fat is a symptom of a fundamental character flaw. Generally these issues are buried under miles of self-justification and delusion
She's just over eating fedora boy.

>Start ignoring her.
>Go on nights out with your mates without her.
>Make her believe that you could trade her in for a hotter woman tomorrow.

And if all of that doesn't do the trick, then there's the nuclear option of:
>Jack off to an old pic of her and let her walk in on you doing it.

But if you have to get to that point, it's probably better to prepare for and get a divorce

Talk to her OP. A woman must take care of her body for not only herself but also for her man. Tell her your thoughts properly and ask her why she doesn't care her body anymore.

That's what you get for getting married.

I suggest telling her exactly what you think. Be polite but pull no punches. "You've been putting on weight and it's starting to affect our marriage. If something has happened, tell me."

Not that I think it will help. More likely she'll flip out because we have this notion in the west that you can never tell a woman she's put on fifty pounds. She knows, you know, get it out there and make it clear you expect her to discuss it like an adult. If she's been dealing with depression or some other issue, you deal with that as a team. If there's no excuse, tell her there's no excuse.

Sack up and take charge of the damn marriage. Men who do that don't have fat, unhappy wives. And if she doesn't accept you as the man of the house, leave, it's not worth fighting for at that point.

cheat on her

It's easy. Control the food. Make it clear to her that you believe in the traditional gender role of the man of the house literally obtaining food. You grocery shop, exclusively. Then just buy healthy shit. Meats, veggies, fruits, dairy. Don't buy snacks or cookies or shit. Never be in the mood to eat out. Always be up for cooking. If you work hard enough eventually her laziness will kick in and you will be in charge of what goes in her mouth. Source: I moved in with my gf 4 months ago and she's down from 180lbs to 160

I honestly never understood this. Why would you get married to someone you couldn't be honest with?

I straight up tell girls after 2 months of dating that I'm not attracted to fat people, and that I will stop dating them if they ever blow up and do nothing to lose the weight.

Of course many of them stopped dating me soon after, but I'd rather never get laid again than fuck a fatty. I couldn't imagine a greater hell than being stuck with one for the rest of your life.

Make her coffee every morning and slip in a little ephedrine ;)

Spike her food with Vyvanse/Adderall, and just a little bit of DNP.

>She didn't need to lift at all before

There was your mistake. You married a fatchling. If she wasn't into fitness while you were dating, why did you think she'd keep her figure?

>women
there's your problem

Try taking charge of food in the house. Do the grocery shopping, do more of the cooking, etc

You could also try taking with her, make sure she knows you can help her lose weight and get back in shape if that's what she wants

>fatchling

kek'ed. I'm stealing this.

/thread

She is ur partner, Her bodys is not only hers anymore in the same way you share your body she must share hers. There is no partnership if the sides are not equal.

Feel free

get her into Pokemon Go

Literally me, except for the marriage part
>tfw no bf
etc
The turning point for me was that I basically just didn't want that kind of life anymore, and I wanted to set a better example for my nieces than 'the fat neet aunt who sits in her room eating ice cream', particularly since their parents have struggled with their weight all their lives and may never change in that regard.

I guess what I'm tryna say opie is that doing something for the long-term benefit of both yourself and someone you love can be a lot more motivating than just "I want to look hot", so that might be a good angle of manipulation.

Do y-you want to go for tea or coffee s-sometime?

>Women won't be healthy and look good for the sake of being healthy and looking good
Say what you want about fags, but maybe they know something we don't.

>LET
>HER
>"SURPRISE"
>YOU
>MASTURBATING
>TO
>PICTURES
>OF
>HER
>THIN
>SELF

You're fucking welcome.

Why is she over eating? What's driving her to over eat? Quit taking things at face value.

FPBP desu

And fat chicks have little meat and a shit-ton of fat. You need a lifting girl if you want meat.

Imo being fat is justified if you live an otherwise healthy lifestyle and you are a decent, down-t-earth person who simply accidentally eat too much. This woman is, however, aware she is too fat and does nothing about it. She might not be Doradus 2.0, but she is FPS tier.

>Getting married
>ever

Too bad that gif doesn't show her calming the fuck down when her blood sugar drops two seconds later

The most under rated post of the this entire thread

Oh this guy is brilliant

The best thing you can do for the people you love is improve yourself.

Tell her this. If she doesn't do it, improve yourself by distancing yourself from her.

holy shit gaining 40% body weight in fat alone is goddamn amazing.
Imagine how swole she could have been if she'd have lifted with such an amazing bulk

Go to /r/marriedredpill

Don't ask a bunch of 18 year old virgins here what to do

Pure genius.
Good advice user.

Fatchling is a top fucking kek, gonna start using this.

Start doing things together. Like going on walks and cooking together. Little things to help her get back on track. And when she starts showing results, complimenting and encouraging her. Who knows she may get into lifting like you, and then you can breed a super child. PERFECT IN EVERY WAY

>eating too much
>accidentally

Pick one. Being fat is not an accident, it's a choice someone makes over and over. I used to be a fat fuck because "hurrr muh genetics". Guess what? I learned about nutrition, stated exercising, and after a long road, I wasn't fat anymore. Every time a fatty picks a muffin over an egg, or not doing shit over exercising, they're choosing to be fat. I'm fine with people who just choose to be fat and don't give a fuck, but it's no accident. It's like saying "yeah, he has really good self-control, but he's accidentally a smoker".

yeah them numales at ribbit will surely help him more.

This is entirely your fault.

Tell her straight up shes fat and youre no longer attracted. Prepare for divorce rape, hide money and search for lawyer.

Cheat on the piggy in the meantime.

That's a good one..
And what about asking her "Do we have to divorce so you can be 50 kg again?"

She has you by the balls now, there's no reason for her to be in good shape. If you fuck with her or cheat on her, she divorce rapes you and gets half your shit plus alimony.

tell her she has 6 months and you better notice a difference or you're finding a slam piece

> getting marriage advice from a group of people in which the majority have never had a girlfriend

You marriage was doomed before you even signed papers you putz.

> responses in this thread

If you've ever read that autism and narcissism is on the rise, and thought "thats bullshit!", i offer this entire thread

> why do anything for anyone that doesnt directly benefit me
> why do anything thats not immediately pleasurable or fun

you know how i know you're a NEET and have no real friends? You know how I know you're actually miserable?

You know that sub is full of masturbatory LARPers and failed marriages right? Do you also read the "field reports" in TRP and believe them? Live a fantasy on the internet? Nobody would do that.

lol this thread just lol

>Enjoy paying that alimony for being an "emotionally abusive asshole who doesn't appreciate a Real Woman"

How has this response not even come up yet? It should be the textbook solution to this problem.

if OP's wife isn't incredibly stupid she's gonna know he set this up for her to catch him and its gonna turn into a huge fight when, instead, they could just communicate like adults.

You forget they start out as twigs. She's been getting fat the whole time. We just call it filling out for the first decade.

This is why you don't get married folks. Op could have left her if he's not attracted while dating. But as a married man he has to pay half of everything if either he or she want to breakup. It's not just about if you breakup, it's the threat. She can say, I'm never going to sleep with you, and you even there have to give up sex or half of everything you own. Nobody has this power over you unless you give it to them.

Sorry op, she can do what she wants. You have a legal obligation to her whatever she does.

Great advice for a sad, sad situation.

The problem isn't that they get fat itself, it's when tthey start reading tumblr, buzzfeed, and startt getting brainwashed and the just cherry picks idiotics things, i have a female freidn who was hot as helll and then start to get fat and won't stop sharing those stupid articles with me, it's incredible how people mind works to feel good artificially

mad

Since you like staying in shape, bring her along to the gym and you can both improve together. She will become more attracted you will become more attracted to her. Also, always eat together and make your own healthy meals for you and her. Stay away from all deserts, breads, beef, pork, and oils. Eat more fruits, vegetables, fish, nuts (healthy fat doesn't make you gain weight), beans, and chicken. Most ingredients are actually really cheaper than you'd believe. Good luck out there soldier, and BE CONSISTENT!

>I get REALLY fucking turned on by pics/vids of her back when we got married, she was extremely aesthetic
see this is where you're wrong, women can never be as aesthetic as men. you should have married a man.
no homo

>it's not impossible to get a woman to lose weight, you just need to give them a lot of pushes because they aren't going to do it without a reason to.
how ever the fuck did women accomplish anything in society if they're so fucking apathetic they can't take control over their own body and rely on "support" to do anything. srs, fuck women
>triggered

And to think here I am complaining about my girl gaining 3 kg in 2 years...
Thank god i'm never gonna get married

He's being sarcastic, you illiterate cucks.

How long did it take you??